Michael Jackson

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elf Mommy wrote:
I think he is mentally damaged. I think anyone who would want to sleep with someone else's child is damaged. I don't respect him. I abhor his values. There are a lot of people out there with horrid childhoods that have NOT done the things he did. I hope he can own up to whatever God he worships, the horrendous deeds he has done, and can find peace in the afterlife. I hope that no more children come to harm at his hands, from his body.
As far as I know he is a muslim? He was found innocent who knows if this is true or not, Did he bribe the judge to get off if so, I doubt we will ever know. I personally think whatever a person does on earth will be rewarded or punished once they die.

paul2641 wrote:
Elf Mommy wrote:
I think he is mentally damaged. I think anyone who would want to sleep with someone else's child is damaged. I don't respect him. I abhor his values. There are a lot of people out there with horrid childhoods that have NOT done the things he did. I hope he can own up to whatever God he worships, the horrendous deeds he has done, and can find peace in the afterlife. I hope that no more children come to harm at his hands, from his body.
As far as I know he is a muslim? He was found innocent who knows if this is true or not, Did he bribe the judge to get off if so, I doubt we will ever know. I personally think whatever a person does on earth will be rewarded or punished once they die.
I think he's inncoent LOL - and I don't think he would of been allowed to 'bribe' the judge - other celebs have gone to prison etc....

My nan brought me a MJ video today :D

YAYAYAYAY!!!!

Btw this is my 'letting out' thread because my friends and family are getting VERY annoyed because all i talk about is MJ is MJ that and everyone is being drove crazy so your stuck with it :D

I just brought 6 new MJJ songs of itunes :D Woop

And mum cut out this newspaper article for me - its about him learning to moonwalk again for his London shows! Its gonna be so cool if I get to go... I NEED MONEY! LOL!

Me and my little sister are making up a dance to Smooth Criminal :)
I will post a video when we've done it :D

The Nose Knows
In between starring in The Wiz and recording his Epic Records solo album Off the Wall, Michael Jackson was practicing his slick dance moves when he broke his nose, leading to his first rhinoplasty surgery. Another surgery—allegedly to improve upon the first one—followed, though stories began to emerge that the star suffered body image issues and was very unhappy with the way he looked. The following years of dramatic facial transformations lend credence to those theories..

The Pepsi Incident
While filming a Pepsi commercial in January 1984, Jackson made headlines when some pyrotechnics malfunctioned and set his hair on fire. The accident occurred in front of an entire audience of horrified fans—the commercial included a mock concert—and Jackson suffered second-degree burns to his scalp. Pepsi settled a lawsuit out of court, and Jackson donated the money, more than a million dollars, to a burn victims charity.

In February 1993, Jackson sat down for a tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey. The chat found Jackson admitting that the hyperbaric chamber and Elephant man stories weren't true, claiming he didn't bleach his skin (vitiligo, he said, was responsible for his lightened skin) and talking about how his childhood was traumatic because of the physical and emotional abuse by his father. The interview, Jackson's first TV chat since 1979, was watched by more than 90 million people.

:D

kherrmann3 wrote:
Only in America could a poor black boy grow up to be a rich white woman...

I thought the stream of pictures that went with that saying was great. I havent been able to find it for a while though. I actually forgot about it.

IMO he's all right - some of the music was great, I still love the Thriller music/video (especially the street dancing).

What a person does in public though doesn't define them. It's what they truely are at heart that matters.

Leaf wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:
Only in America could a poor black boy grow up to be a rich white woman...

I thought the stream of pictures that went with that saying was great. I havent been able to find it for a while though. I actually forgot about it.

IMO he's all right - some of the music was great, I still love the Thriller music/video (especially the street dancing).

What a person does in public though doesn't define them. It's what they truely are at heart that matters.
I don't actually think he looks like a woman :p

:D

I have 176 MJ pictures currently saved on my laptop :)

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/cC1TTz2bMmM&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

I only need £100 more until I can go to his concert!! YAY!

I am a member of his offical community now and people on there are helping me get tickets :)

I hav got 301 photos of him on my laptop now....

*Obsessed much :S * lol!

He's just so great!

I need £100 !! AHHHH

Tomorrow I find out if I get tickets I am so excited - but trying not to get my hopes up incase they are not there :(

I'm so scared :(

Fingers crossed guys - I really need those tickets :(

Latest posts

Back