Michael Jackson

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dad just cut out this artivcle for me about MJ from the paper and OMG I am FUMING!!!!!!
First of all they keep calling him JACKO when he hates that name. His name is Michael thank you very much :( And they are saying loads of lies like he won't turn up - hes only doing the concerts to get money. He is doing these concerts for his fans! He will turn up and his nose WON'T FALL OFF!! And the only reason he changed his nose was ebcause of his stupid dad being mean to him calling him ugly and saying he had a big nose when he was little :(
This sort of thing makes me so mad! Sorry guys just had to rant. All the media prints about Michael is b***s***!!!!
Only negative stuff seriously - ever since he was wrongly accused :mad: I am so sorry for him - and all anyone in the news can say is bad things! I think people forget he was proved inncocent!!

Double Post -

Oh and on newspaper articles why do they only print pictures of him when he was younger? He is still perfectly good looking now why can't they print recent pictures!!

When my sister goes to bed I'm watching 'Michael Jackson for Sale' it is probably going to be very negative because everything in the media about him is nowadays :mad: But I'm going to watch it because they will probably show pictures and videos of him eeek!

Finally There were tickets there soI just wnt and told mum and she goes 'becca i dont think your looking at the reality of this can you imagien us 2 alone in london you dont know whats gonna happen with the swine flu and stuff he might cancel the concerts. How are we gonna get there?'

So I took that as 'your not going to the concert and thats it'

do people like makng me cry or something?? Why didn't she tell me this ages ago so I didn't waste my time looking
for tickets?!?!?!?!

But I am not giving up - I never give up.

I HATE HER - I HATE HER I HATE HER :mad:

Then she said 'I didn't think you'd actually get the tickets' how dare she! I am so angry and upset!!!!! UUUUGGHHHH SHe had given up before we'd even started. She doesn't want me to go to the concert.

Like Michael says in 'Will you be there'

*I'll fight till the end but I'm only human*

:(

Here are print screens of the letter I wrote:

dearmum1.jpg

dearmum2.jpg

dearmum3.jpg

dearmum4.jpg

dearmum5.jpg

dearmum6.jpg

dearmum7.jpg

And she read it.... and she said 'It doesn't change anything' so now I am not going downstairs at all. Not even for dinner my little sister (bless her) said she'd sneak me up some food. I'm not talking to mum either. She should of told me right from the start I wasn't allowed to go. I'm making a stand. I hate her!

1) Saying you hate your mother is wrong and should stop. Hate is a word that has alot of power. What if something happened to your mother and that was the last memory you had of your mother. Being angry over a silly concert. In that letter you state that it is not more important than your family. Right now you are allowing it to effect your relationship with your mother.

2) The way your acting I would honestly not change my mind. If anything you would be punished from doing anything that wasn't school related.

3) There is a long time until than things could change but you also have to act in a way that shows you deserve it.

JadeIcing wrote:
1) Saying you hate your mother is wrong and should stop. Hate is a word that has alot of power. What if something happened to your mother and that was the last memory you had of your mother. Being angry over a silly concert. In that letter you state that it is not more important than your family. Right now you are allowing it to effect your relationship with your mother.

2) The way your acting I would honestly not change my mind. If anything you would be punished from doing anything that wasn't school related.

3) There is a long time until than things could change but you also have to act in a way that shows you deserve it.
Whats the point? Whatever I do isn't going to change her mind so - and the concert isn't silly :pssd:

Oh

My

Gawd.

I am just speechless...

I am so glad I have a teenage boy and a pre-teen..the worst the teenage boy worries about is Boob posters..

And the pre-teen.. well..he's all about his DSi.. but then again we did get him VIP tickets to go see Aerosmith and ZZTop at the Woodlands in Houston in July.

They serve your drinks and food to you in your seat.. freshly prepared gourmet food, and you meet the bands..

But he hasn't gone..um.. quite so..extreme..lol

Good luck Becca.

If it helps.. from now on.. when all us rollergirls do the Thriller dance on skates at the rink.. I will think of you..

I frikkin love it when they play that song..lol

Becca wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
Being angry over a silly concert. In that letter you state that it is not more important than your family. Right now you are allowing it to effect your relationship with your mother.
Whats the point? Whatever I do isn't going to change her mind so - and the concert isn't silly :pssd:

You never know. What if she had planned on surprising you and than you act like this. It would change her mind. What if you acted respectfully and she saw how much it meant. Maybe she would change her mind. You never know.

It is sillywhen it makes you act the way you are. You put a concert and family ona scale for me and it loses. You put concert against my animals fails. You put it against my health and the health of my family and fails. Don't get me wrong I LOVE concerts. Have been going since I was really young but would never treat my mother the way you are treating yours because I couldn't go. Shoot if I did she would have spanked me. :shock:

You have posted that things are alittle tight money wise for your family. Yet your parents got you a laptop when yours crashed. They could have bought one and said you could use it for school an nothing else. On your mothers list of priorites I am sure a concert ranks really low.

Off topic but what happened to Dippy's neuter?

I actually completely agree with JadeIcing. It's sad that something like this has caused you to forget all the amazing things your mum does for you.

I feel really sorry for her actually, because despite thinking you wouldn't get them, she still tried, and carried on trying. Also remember that your mum will be aware of much more than she will share of you and there may be more going on than you realise. For example, Swine Flu, another example is the money side (don't forget you asked me to foster your rabbits if money got any tighter), and more things besides.

Dippys neuter money is in a pot labeled Dipys neuter money!!!!!!!!!!

I payed for my new laptop and I am saving up for MJ myself!!!

Honestly, if I acted like this towards my mom, she would be even less willing to allow me to do stuff out of the ordinary in the future.
For example, there was this school trip to Australia and New Zealand that my two best friends are going on, and I was extremely interested in going. At first my mom agreed, but then she got all freaked out about my nut allergy on the plane and the chance of having an allergic reaction, etc. So then I got the no. I was upset for a bit, since it would have been an awesome trip, but I accepted her stand on it and moved on. I could have made a fuss and thrown a pity party for myself, but all that would have done was irritated my mom beyond belief and probably she would have just been more sour against more extravagant ideas in the future.

I know it may seem like a huge deal, but is one few hour concert worth putting a dent in your mom and your relationship? I'm sure this won't be Michael Jacksons last performance, so I'm sure there will be other opportunities in the future.

It sucks you aren't able to go, but if you're moms set against it, not much you can do. I can sympathize, but sometimes life just doesn't work out how you would want it to, and you just have to deal.

:hug2:

It is MJ's last concert... THIS IS IT... in London anyway.. he might do more.

I've nver been to a concert before.

Um.. Flashy.. Jade..thanks..

Since they started going where I wanted to go, then I am just gonna go ahead and say it.

As a mom, your acting like a spoiled petulant child. Just for general principle, for being so danged disrespectful, come hell or high water, you would not be going to that concert.

Your acting moronic. I realize this is the "Let your Hare down section" but it's not the fangirl pee on yourself section. I could choose not to read the thread..but since I like you I wanted to see what you were up to.. but once you got into disrespecting your family, the mom side of me kicked in, and I was just done.

Be glad your not my kid, cause the response you would have gotten from me for writing such drivel would not be so kind.

Try thinking of others, besides yourself. Do you even know what kind of guilt we as mother's wrestle with when we want to do something for our children, something that they really want,and it's out of our reach? Then to have a kid lay a trip on us like that...

It's seriously, just a concert..not some life altering event.

I think that is what you are missing Becca we all like you. We all care about what happens to you. So we read your threads wanting to know how you are doing. We get your upset but disrespecting your mother like that is so upseting.

It is dissappointing to see you act this way when you have been maturing so much. I am trying to keep in mind you are still a child but I thought you were becoming a young lady.

Whats the point in me trying to talk to her because all I know is that I'll start shouting at her I won't be able to talk to her because she has upset me.
WHat do you want me to do then? Stay out of her way for a while or yell at her?

Becca wrote:
Theres ways to say things nicely....

Really than why are you saying you hate your mother?

Why can't you just say I am mad at you. You hurt my feelings letting me think that it could really happen. Shoot even just saying that you don't like her very much at this moment would be ok. You are saying you hate her and will never speak to her again.This is a time where you need to use your words wisely.

I have true valid reasons for saying that to my father but would use better words at expressing myself.

And by the way i'm not even spoiled not even close.

Back