Michael Jackson

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
michael-jackson_0.jpg

Here's one of the most recent pics of him. Oh so sexy lol!

I liked him in the 80's he was great! But then those trials and his face changing, what a shame. He's in deep financial trouble or I don't think he'd be touring. My sister says he's an alien. LOL

I think he is mentally damaged. I think anyone who would want to sleep with someone else's child is damaged. I don't respect him. I abhor his values. There are a lot of people out there with horrid childhoods that have NOT done the things he did. I hope he can own up to whatever God he worships, the horrendous deeds he has done, and can find peace in the afterlife. I hope that no more children come to harm at his hands, from his body.

Elf Mommy wrote:
I think he is mentally damaged. I think anyone who would want to sleep with someone else's child is damaged. I don't respect him. I abhor his values. There are a lot of people out there with horrid childhoods that have NOT done the things he did. I hope he can own up to whatever God he worships, the horrendous deeds he has done, and can find peace in the afterlife. I hope that no more children come to harm at his hands, from his body.
:yeahthat:

Glad I'm not the only old fashioned person here...

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/cel...x?cp-documentid=15544397&GT1=61504&ocid=today

:)

Michael Jackson could make an appearance at Jade Goody's funeral after he promised her husband Jack Tweed he would attend.

Jacko and Jack have been in contact since the singer found out about the reality star's cancer battle when he was in London promoting his UK gigs, according to the Daily Star.

The Thriller singer, 50, has vowed to help the family in any way he can, including attending her funeral.

A friend of Jack's said: "Michael has been very moved by Jade's story, he has pledged to offer any support he can and he has promised to try to make it to the funeral."

Jacko reportedly phoned the dying star several times before she passed away and the source said: "He spoke to Jade and Jack more than once shortly before she passed away."

Jack also has a voice message from the singer stored on his phone which he has played to some friends.

One pal said: "In the message he offers to do anything he can to help ease the suffering of Jade's family and also to support any charitable efforts in her name."

he scares me. i actually had a nightmare after i saw his picture on a magazine when i was, like, eight. i dreamed there was this person who i thought was a woman but then i figured out(when i had to go to the bathroom and s/he wouldn't come in) it was a man. i was sooooo scared :p.

TinysMom wrote:
Elf Mommy wrote:
:yeahthat:

Glad I'm not the only old fashioned person here...
Make that threeI dislike this man and think he should be banded and rotting in prison. With all the other sicko who did not have the money to buy there way out.

How do you even know he did those things? He pleaded NOT GUILTY :) Now I haven't really read into the story but to be honest I don't care :) He hasn't done anything else since....... and they didn't find any of the boys he was supposed to have 'done' DNA in his apartment thing it might not be true... :)

To be honest I agree with you Becca. He may have done those things, he many not have done those things. To be honest he was found to be innocent so who knows? He's creepy any way but he is a fantastic singer and dancer.

I still listen to Gary Glitter. I don't like what he has done but I enjoy his music.

'I don't read all the things written about me. I wasn't aware that the world thought I was so wierd and bazaar. But when you grow up as I did, in front of 100 million people since the age of 5 your automatically different. When I create my music I feel like an instrument of nature I wonder what its like, how nature must feel when we open our hearts and express our God given talents. Sound of approval rolls across the universe and the whole world abounds a magic wonder that fills our hearrts - for what we have glimpsed for an instant the playfulness of life and thats why I love children and learn so much from being around them I realise that many of our worlds problems today from the inner city crime to the large scale wars and terroism and our over crowded prisons are a result of the fact that children have had their childhood stolen from them, the magic, the wonder, the mystery and the innocence of a childs hearrt are the seeds of creativity that will heal the world - i really believe that'
-Michael Jackson

I just wrote out all that speech from the video thats how sad I am goodness me!
But it made me cry listening to him say it :( The passion...

Latest posts

Back