Michael Jackson

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya it was every where that he had some sort of lung condition and was dying not too sure if that turned out to be correct

I only got into listening to him the end of 2008.
My friends were like "You don't listen to Michael Jackson?" At the time I didn't like him because of..well things he's done...But I love almost all his songs....
I'm jealous that he can do the moonwalk so well. :(

Emily

pinksalamander wrote:
Becca wrote:
Brandy456 wrote:
July 8th, London England. Soldout
:cry2:cry2:cry2:cry2

WTF That is so unfair - its SOLDOUT :( Is that his last ever one? I could of so easily gone to that as well :(

Is that his last ever one? Is there one before that anywhere?

Becca, how on earth did you manage to miss the huge news that it was his last concert? It was on the front page of every paper and on all the news channels! LOL, seriously, I thought everyone knew!

I was just thinking the same thing! He did a huge press conference and announced dates at the London O2 Arena- I think it's gone up to something stupid like 50 dates? Here is the site, and according to that, tickets are still available.....

http://www.michaeljackson.com/tickets/

Personally, I'm not a fan and would not want to go see him at all, lol....

Don't worry. I hear he's in pretty big financial trouble which may mean that in a few years he'll be touring again.

His old stuff's good, but yeah now he just looks abit to um plasticy? Nup Becca it's not his last concert, he annouced that there was going to be his farewell concert in London, then the next day he said he was going to be performing 46? or 43? more shows in London.

Yeah I find him really creepy too but I'm sooo sorry you missed the concert Becca! :( :hug2: Don't worry, there'll be other stuff to go to in the future. I didn't realise he was having a farewell concert either, I did hear about his sickness though.

iheard about the concert on the bbc news.
i did not know he was sick though

Personally, I think that the "cool" Michael Jackson died in the 80's... Yeah...

I like a few of his songs, but he creeps me the *beep* out!

Only in America could a poor black boy grow up to be a rich white woman...

There is actually 17 (or 19?) concert dates on his farewell tour. ;)
Personally I dont like him for the things he has done but thats just me........

I had a rather strange dream about MJ last night!
LOL

Well i was at school and I realised I had forgotten my cooking ingredients and I went to the office and the teacher said go into the hall so i did and MJ was there and he was doing a concert in my school hall lol! I sat on the floor with other random people and started watching him but the other people were Booing him and making rude jokes so I started clapping and stuff and singing along and this guy said something about a witch and I turned around and gave him evils and said shut up and then MJ said 'Thanks for backing me up Darling' and then I lost my shoes somehow and I was wondering around with this guy called Ryan looking for my shoes and then I was in German....... STRANGE but MJ called me darlin' ahhaaaaaaaa :)

Latest posts

Back