Member Hotspot

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a fun thread....Tiny may have to start something like this in the bunnychat area later this weekend...

Peg

Ok, um, Swanlake do you know who Squee is?

What was your favorite Christmas present ever?

What is the wierdest thing you've ever seen on the internet? Clean, please!:shock:

Squee is a kid from a comic book... excuse me, my dork is showing...
But squee is also a Captain Picard/Patrick Stewart thing..indicating happiness or glee,I even have an Icon of it...

Seeee.....the Squeeeeeeeeee...

7440707.jpg

Or is Squee some super secret rabbit thing I don't know about?

Zin

*picard* :D

Flashy wrote:
What color are the socks you are wearing? I'm wearing one thigh sock that is black and blue striped and an ankle sock with black, dark pink and baby pink stripes.

Hahahah! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who wears crazy odd socks. :biggrin2:

This is a great idea for a thread, such a good read. I'll think of some questions when I get back from checking on Missy again. :p

sorry flashy, i was online but i then had to go to church!

How did you come up with your screen name? well, i love ballet. last year i got to see my first REAL ballet, which was swan lake performed by ABT. i was in HEAVEN

Have you ever accidently eaten something inedible? hmm, not that i can think ofbut my sister stuffed a corn kernel up her nose when she was younger:biggrin2:

What was it? (if you did)....

Do you have any siblings? a 14 year old brother and an 18 year old sister. i am the middle child!

Have you ever tried to gargle the alphabet with water (or another liquid)? no...now i have to try that!!

Swanlake, do you think all these people who are posting should be asking you questions? YES

Ok, um, Swanlake do you know who Squee is? NO

What was your favorite Christmas present ever? ohh tie between my life-size legolas cardboard cutout and my Discovery Channel Cycling Team jersey

What is the wierdest thing you've ever seen on the internet?my friend found a funny korean music video on youtube. its by "the wonder girls" all of it is in korean except the chorous... weird huh?

oh forgot to chose someone!

i don't know who's online....

how about goinbacktocali?

Edited: just realized you were on!! sorry!!

We'll type out some instructions for you - let's see...it will be 14 pages...single spaced....5 languages (all side by side)...with diagrams mixed throughout and it opens up to make a poster...

:shock:

(Just kidding)....but I'll start w/ a question even though this isn't my thread....why/how did you come up with your screenname?

Peg

GoinBackToCali wrote:
Wait.. so do I answer the questions above my post? or do I wait for further instructions?

Zin

i was going to post questions but i had to go eat dinner.

SOoo

if you could speak any language, what would it be?

if you could have a house of any edible substance, what would you have it made of?

Orlando bloom or johnny depp?

who would win in a fight, a pirate or a ninja?

If a genie granted you three wishes, what would they be?

how tall are you?

what do you like on your pizza?

Ha...

How did I get my nickname?
If you have ever read the Lord of the Rings books, then you know that Arwen actually had a very small part, unlike she did in the movies. Glorfindel, a male elf, actually led Frodo into Rivendell, and did the hoobie joobie hoo doo to command the rivers to delay the Nazgul. So one year at Ren Faire, I was to be a loosely adapted version of Glorfindel. However, I had to much meade, got really touchy feely with a Royal Beefeater, and got dubbed Zinfindel, drunken sister of Glorfindel, the one they don't talk about in certain circles...
I shall NEVER live that down... EVER..
So I am Zin for short.

if you could speak any language, what would it be? Seriously? I translate lesson plans from Italian French and German for overseas students and teachers, so I think I am good there.. BUT, I think I wanna learn some Vietnamese, cause I wanna know what the guy who does my nails is actually sayin about me.

If you could have a house of any edible substance, what would you have it made of? Starbucks Gingerbread Frappi's, but that would pose a problem with privacy with this Texas heat.

Orlando bloom or johnny depp? Commodore Norrington FanGirl here...

who would win in a fight, a pirate or a ninja? Well, I am an Irish Pirate Queen, or at least I play one at Faire.. so I am gonna have to go with a Pirate.. but what if there was Pirate Ninjas?

If a genie granted you three wishes, what would they be?Gerard Butler, Gerard Butler Nude, Gerard Butler mute.

how tall are you? a hair over 6ft3

what do you like on your pizza?
Gerard Butler...
Ok seriously...spinach...

300img_leonidas.jpg

Ya'll can pick my person for me, I still dont know everybody yet, but my questions are as follows...

Do you have a personal theme song, and if so, do you ever sing it to yourself while your walkin around?

Favorite movie of all time?

Favorite 80's song?

Stupidest thing you have EVER done?

Ever eaten the fruit in coon dog punch?

Ever dressed unlike yourself to catch someones attention?

What do you collect?

ok i am gonna trail off topic BUT..

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! someone who understands!!! glorfindel (i am bad at spelling so just go with me here) is pretty much my favorite lotr charicter!! i was pretty mad when they left him out and put ARWEN in his place. at least his horse still got HIS part.... i was also mad when they left tom bombadil out.

so, yea way cool that you are a lotr buff too. Ever been to councilofelrond.com? not to um make me look like i have a big head but i have a comic strip on that website, called lord of the peas.

oh yea and when i play battle for middle earth 2, i made a female elf hero, who i call glorwindel, glorfindels sis. so i know EXACTLY were you are comming from. i wish i was an elf...

ok sorry to go so off track but just had to interject...

GoinBackToCali wrote:
Ya'll can pick my person for me, I still dont know everybody yet

That's the beauty of it, just choose anyone. It's about talking to people and getting to know people,so dive in and choose someone :)

And Peg, ask questions whenever you want, anyone can ask them :)

It doesn't matter how many times someone has been asked, it's just a fun game, so it doesn't matter.

Make sure you have PMed her :)

Pipp,

What Christmas decorations do you have up?

Do you have any hobbies? What are they?

Do you enjoy beingadmin on RO?

Have you ever gone out wearing odd shoes by accident?

Whats the worst fashion disaster from your past?

Latest posts

Back