Member Hotspot

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you could change one decision you've made, what would it be?

If you had to dye your skin an unusual color (blue, green, purple, etc) what would you pick?

What is your favorite pattern?

What was your favorite subject in school?

What is the first thing you remember?

Have you ever played the question game?

I know Rosie was addressing me... but I wasn't sure if missyscove was too.. so I will answer both I guess...

Rosie's questions:

What's your favorite game to play? Um... I actually hate games.. seriously.. but I will go with Trivia games.

What's your happiest memory? I have too many to list... but they almost all involve my children.

What's your favorite season?Winter, I like being cold and bundled up, and I get to wear my awesome boots.

How do you like your eggs? Sunnyside up.

I've heard you're rather girlie...do you get manicure & pedicures, too? Yeah I get my nails done, short acrylic, black glitter polish.. my feet I get a pedi no polish during the winter, the full nine yards during the summer, polish and all that jazz.

How long have you had bunnies? 5 years, when I didn't know better and bought my kid's a $12 New Zealand bunny we still have.

How many bunnies do you have currently (in all)? Now, because of Animal Controls latest drop off, 47 NZ White's, 16 Californians, 1 Flemmie, 1 Lionhead and 1 Harlequin Dutch Mix

What's your heart pet (past or present, any animal)? Gawd, your gonna make me cry. Hurricane Rita was in 2005. My cousin evicted a rent house of her's a few days before. After the hurricane, 2 weeks later, she went to clean the house out for her mother to stay in since her home was damaged so badly. The people left their cat in there. She found this cat so emaciated he couldn't even move to lift his head to look at her. She called me to come get him. He put up no fight, melted in my arms. He had enormous green eyes. We could see almost every bone in his body, hip bones and all. We fed him, got him on IV fluids, cleaned up the runs as the nutrients went through his body. He slowly regained strength. But he never really breathed right. He kept getting abscesses, he held on for a little over a year, we did some x-rays and some blood work. Even though he originally tested negative, he developed feline AIDS and had so many tumors on his heart, he had more tumors than heart. Hence why he was breathing was so labored. He always wanted love, and attention, and always wanted to be with my husband. We figure that the starvation and near death affected his immune system so bad he just never recovered and was compromised. We made the decision to have Bones put to sleep. Actually, Bones was asleep already because of the tests, we just let him stay asleep. We brought him home, wrapped him in a beautiful Sari I got in India, placed a beautiful Lily of the Valley between his paws, buried incense with him, and a little Bast statue, the Egyptian Cat goddess. He has a little fence around his grave and a headstone, and some clover in a pot I brought back from Ireland. We had him a little over a year, the only animal up until that point I have ever had to put down, and he left a huge hole in my heart.

Who's your heart bunny? So-Kee Roo... my first Bun... he is my elderly NZ, he is old, fat, kinda weird and nappy lookin, but I love the little butterball...

Missyscove's questions:

If you could change one decision you've made, what would it be? To have said what someone wanted to hear, instead of letting him walk away, and thinking I did not care.

If you had to dye your skin an unusual color (blue, green, purple, etc) what would you pick? Blue- and then I would grow tentacles on my head, and get me a blue light saber and I could be Aayla Secura-Jedi Warrior!!

What is your favorite pattern?Zig zag-- so the gators can't catch me runnin off!

What was your favorite subject in school? World History and Latin

What is the first thing you remember? Getting Wonder Woman UnderRoos from my Momma and thinking I was really Wonder Woman, I was like little little little...

Have you ever played the question game? I have children.. I have played the 50 Bajillion stupid Question game.

I pick Okiron-

So, how many countries have you been to?

If they were shooting a movie of your life, who would play you?

Who would play your boyfriend?

Who would voice Bobby, your rattie?

Best 80's song EVER?

Fav movie of all time?

Most over exposed actress?

Thing you notice first when talking to people?

If you could change your name, what name would you pick for yourself?

How many DVD's in your collection?

Stupidest movie ever made?

Most over used word on the internet?

Favorite 6ft3 chick?

Waa me again? Well..

So, how many countries have you been to? 5 for now.

If they were shooting a movie of your life, who would play you? Well Errik says Alex Borstein should, the lady who played Ms. Swan on MadTV. People say I look like her when she's in character.

Who would play your boyfriend? Let's just leave him out of the movie, I can't think of anyone lol.

Who would voice Bobby, your rattie? Freddie Highmore

Best 80's song EVER? Well I was gonna say Scatman John's Scatman but found out it came out in 1994 :( Then I was gonna say Haddaway's What is Love but that's 1993. Woohoo!! Madonna's Like a Prayer was 1989. So I pick Madonna :D

Fav movie of all time? Hmm...Requiem for a Dream is high on that list but my favorite is always going to be Hayao Miyazaki's Laputa aka Castle in the Sky. In Japanese please, no stupid dubs.

Most over exposed actress? Hayden what's her name from Hero.

Thing you notice first when talking to people? Their hair.

If you could change your name, what name would you pick for yourself? Sarah. I used to use it as an alias, or when I don't want people to know my real name.

How many DVD's in your collection? About 20. It's small.

Stupidest movie ever made? Napoleon Dynamite

Most over used word on the internet? ooo

Favorite 6ft3 chick? Um...I'll get back to you on that one :p

I pick...timetowaste!!!!!

Why is there time to waste?

If there was a hole in the dam, would you stick your finger in it?

What was your favorite storytale as a child?

What channel is your tv usually on?

Do you sleep with anything on like a fan/tv/nightlight or do you sleep in the complete dark and quiet?

Coffee or tea?

What's your favorite fruit?

Which actor/actress would you like to switch places with for one day?

Have you ever had an imaginary friend?

yayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is there time to waste? because you have time to waste, and i'm not sorry, you're such a basketcase, hide the cutlery. i had time to kill, it's dead and buried, you've got guts to spill, but no one trust worthy....(it's an alkaline trio song called time to waste and one of my favorite songs of all time!)

If there was a hole in the dam, would you stick your finger in it? how big is this dam? is it going to blow my head off if i stick my finger in it and drown me? is this one of those questions of "would you be that idiot kid who..."? :)

What was your favorite storytale as a child? as a child i always wanted to be princess jasmine. i sung a whole new world when i was 8 years old in summer camp, and no boy wanted to be my aladdin so this other kinda manly looking girl agreed to be him. man that was a good time. perhaps i'll include a picture here! :)

What channel is your tv usually on? CNN, or fox because i watch all those court shows and think ...man how'd you get into that mess?! and then at night it's on the CW because i watch the simpsons and south park. i know, i'm real mature.

Do you sleep with anything on like a fan/tv/nightlight or do you sleep in the complete dark and quiet? i used to be terrified of the dark and had to sleep with the tv on. during the summer i sleep with a fan on my face basically and the central air on, because, i mean, it's arizona. HOTTTT. but now during the winter, i like it very dark in my room. usually i'm so tired nowadays because i stay out pretty late and work like 10 jobs so i knock out easily anyway!

Coffee or tea? both. chamomile tea is the best! and sometimes i feel like a frappucino :)

What's your favorite fruit? raspberries and mangos!

Which actor/actress would you like to switch places with for one day? for one day....i'd want to be halle berry when she is NOT pregnant thank you very much, no pregnancy for me! but since she IS pregnant, i'll say i'd like to be...katherine heigl, because she is beautiful (and I'd pick a day when she is not filming grey's anatomy because i am so not a fan of that crap).

Have you ever had an imaginary friend? actually, no. i wanted to have one when i was little after seeing like an episode of full house or some stupid show like that. but, none of my friends ever had one either, and so i kinda let that idea fade away since it wasnt being reinforced i guess.

okay, now i pick....JENSON!

do you have a favorite band?

don't you think it's sick that at port of subs (a sandwich place) they mix their mayo and mustard together in a vat of mayomustardness?!

what was your very first job ever?

is pink REALLY the new red for men?

what smell triggers memories of your childhood?

how often do you visit the dentist? (i'm late for a dentist appointment right now!)

aren't physical checkups with your doctor one of the most uncomfortable experiences ever?

how many countries have you been to visit?

What is your middle name?

What color eyes do you have?

What is the weather like where you are? Generally speaking and today specifically.

What is your favorite color? Least favorite?

Are you artistic?

okay, now i pick....JENSON!

do you have a favorite band?
I don't really have a strict favourite. I love the Manic Street Preachers, Nine Inch Nails, The Cure, Sting, Riverside, Katatonia (the metal band) etc. My music tastes vary from Madonna to Opeth.

don't you think it's sick that at port of subs (a sandwich place) they mix their mayo and mustard together in a vat of mayomustardness?!
Yes, urgh!

what was your very first job ever?
Haha, singing at weddings I guess, I used to get paid £4 each wedding. I can't even sing. :p

is pink REALLY the new red for men?
I'm not fussed on men in pink, mostly because the men around here who wear pink are the kind who drive Ford Fiestas with flashing lights around the bottom and spit at old ladies.

what smell triggers memories of your childhood?
Hmm, I've had a long think about that one but I can't really think of any. Perhaps because I have a really bad sense of smell!

how often do you visit the dentist? (i'm late for a dentist appointment right now!)
I actually havn't been for a while now, I really should. I have pretty good teeth, hopefully they stay that way!

aren't physical checkups with your doctor one of the most uncomfortable experiences ever?
Not after getting a piercing below the belt, lol!

how many countries have you been to visit?
I've never been out of the UK. I am hopefully going to France in the summer though, I can't wait!

What is your middle name?
Jayne

What color eyes do you have?
Dark brown.

What is the weather like where you are? Generally speaking and today specifically.
Wet, cold and dull! That's how it is most of the time in Wales. :p

What is your favorite color? Least favorite?
Red, and least is probably orange if someone is wearing it.

Are you artistic?

A little, I'm very into my photography, and I used to draw a lot. I'm rubbish at drawing anything other than horses though!

Okay, I choose ellissian (I hope she hasn't been chosen already, I think we need a list!)

What are you looking forward to? What are you not looking forward to?

What are you listening to?

What are you doing tomorow?

What should you be doing right now?

How did you spend Christmas?

What is your dream job?

What's your favorite movie?

What/Who do you dislike at the moment?

What is your favorite piece of jewelry?

Do you like roller coasters?

Jenson wrote:
Okay, I choose ellissian (I hope she hasn't been chosen already, I think we need a list!)

Bracon
Undergunfire
Spring
~BunBuns~
phinnsmommy
thumpers_mom
snowyshiloh
xxmontanaxx
jadeicing
flashy
swanlake
goinbacktocali
pipp
msbinky
polly
countrybunnyholly
blueskyacresrabbitry
fallingstar
okiron
bo b bunny
jimd
maherwoman
goinbacktocali
okiron
timetowaste
jenson
ellissian

Ok, I choose Flashy (Trace)

1. Do you have a middle name?

2. What colour eyes do you have?

4. What is your most embarrassing moment if any?

5. Do you have a secret shouldn't but do crush on anyone famous?

6. What did you have for breakfast this morning?

7. Have you been out he house today?

8. Have you ever met anyone famous?

9. What is your all time fave song?

10. What is your all time fave movie?

11. Are you wishing I wont ask you any more questions?

12. Other than rabbits what are your fave animals

13. If you could be ananimal for a day what animal would that be?

14. If you were invisible for a day what would you do?

15. If you could have any superhero powers what would they be?

16. If you were a car what type of car would you be any why?

17. Do you think my questions are daft?!? hehe

18. name 3 items you couldn't live without?

Latest posts

Back