Member Hotspot

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flashy

Reaction score
[align=center]This is a really easy game

~I'm going to choose a member, I'll pick ~Bracon~ (Hannah)

~On this thread I will ask her some questions (you can ask as many as you want), then I will PM her to tell her she is in the hotspot (with a link to the thread). (When Hannah gets the PM she will hopefully make her way to the thread to answer the questions).

~In the meantime, anyone and everyone can also bombard the chosen member with questions on this thread(again, as many as you want), until they have answered them. Nothing too heavy, just fun lighthearted stuff.

~The chosen member (to start with Hannah), will then choose another member to put in the hotspot, and the whole thing starts again.

When you are choosing a member to put in the hotspot, please make sure

a, The member is an active member (i.e. within has been about within the last 24 hours or so)

b, You PM them to tell them they are in thespotlight (or we could be waiting forever) and remember to include a link to the thread.

GAME ON!

My chosen member is ~Bracon~ (Hannah).

My Hotspot questions are

Do you have a middle name?

Have you been out the house today?

Can you juggle?

What colour is your bedroom?

Have you ever embarassed yourself in public?

Would you like to tell us what you did?
[/align]

1) My middle name is mary (cringe!)

2) Yep Christmas shopping, with only tomorow and Monday to go people are going crazy:?

3) I'd like to say I can.. but no I can't ( if you class trying to balance 3 rabbits on you at the same time then yeah I guess so!)

4) My bedroom is white, boring I no, next year Id like to go mental and splash loads of colours on the walls

5) Hmm, I always do! Trying to think which one's been the worst?

6)LOL the most embarassing thing Ive ever done is get into the wrong car, sounds strange and no I wasnt drunk! Although I should have been, would have been easier to explain! The sad thing is I was sat there for about an hour waiting for my mum to come out the shops and when an old man got in I thought he was trying to rob it, we argued for ages untill he showed me things in his boot ( not a good thing to do to a scouser:biggrin2:eek:j) Yeah sounds quite strange now ive written it down but hey thats me!

Ok my chosen member is UNDERGUNFIRE(amy)

1) Would you change your name to anything else?

2) How many hours are you on here a day?

3) Would you live anywere else in the world?

4) Can you speak any other languages?

5) What films do you like?

6) What 3 things would take with you on a desert island?

Hannah, that really made me laugh about getting into the wrong car. :roflmao:

Amy

Have you ever tried to put your feet behind your head?

If you haven't, will you try it and see if you can?

Have you ever tasted rabbit food?

What do you prefer, rats or rabbits? (generally, I mean)

Have you ever played a practical joke on someone?

If you did, what did you do?

1) Would you change your name to anything else? Probably not, I kind of like my name :).

2) How many hours are you on here a day? I am on RO and other forums roughly 4+ hours a day...haha!

3) Would you live anywere else in the world? I want to live in Boston, Mass!

4) Can you speak any other languages? I can only speak English.

5) What films do you like? I really LOVE the Harry Potter films, but I also love the graphic novel movie...300.

6) What 3 things would take with you on a desert island? A giant chocolate bar, my laptop (and pray for a wireless internet signal), and.....CRAP....all 3 bunnies and all 4 rats....I cheated!

Have you ever tried to put your feet behind your head? I have "tried".

If you haven't, will you try it and see if you can? I will never try again, it is impossible...lol!

Have you ever tasted rabbit food? I have not, but I don't think I ever will.

What do you prefer, rats or rabbits? (generally, I mean) I love both evenly. They are both extremely special to me. I could NEVER choose :).

Have you ever played a practical joke on someone? I'm about to play one on my Dad.

If you did, what did you do? I am going to get a HUGE box from work and fill it with hard corn, so it is heavy and he thinks something great is in there.....then he'll have to dig through the corn to find a gift card...hehehe.

My chosen member is: Spring (Leanne) :bunnydance:.

Leanne....

- What is the most outrageous thing that you have ever purchased and why?

- What is your favorite store to go to and shop at?

- What pet (not wild animal) would you love to keep, but for some reason you can't?

- Do you shake and feel your Christmas presents to guess what they are before opening?

- What is your favorite Holiday dessert?

Leanne,

Do you like Bruce Springsteen?

What time is it right now?

Have you ever deliberately embarassed someone?

What did you do?

What will you be doing over Christmas?

Have you ever sat down where there wasn't a chair?

Michaela wrote:
Lovin' this thread Tracy! :cool:

Leanne, do you think Michaela should have asked at least one question when she made her comment?

Should we hunt her down and bash her with pillows and glitterfor not asking a question?

Lol, sorry Tracy!:raspberry:

Ok, here's a few;

1. What is your favourite Disney film?

2. What colour is your front door?

3. If you could be anyone else for one day, who would you be?

4. What do you want to be when you are older?

Yikes.. ok... haha!

- What is the most outrageous thing that you have ever purchased and why? I'm actually quite cheap when I buy things.. which is not too often actually! I would say though a CD that I bought and have only listened to once..

- What is your favorite store to go to and shop at? Depends what I want to buy.. I love Blue Notes for clothes and I do love Wal-Mart for other things!

- What pet (not wild animal) would you love to keep, but for some reason you can't? I would go with your favourite little rodent.. rats. My mom would never agree to.

- Do you shake and feel your Christmas presents to guess what they are before opening? Yes I do! And hope it's nothing breakable!

- What is your favorite Holiday dessert?
I love this jello and ice cream dessert that my mom makes. You add a couple scoops of ice cream to jello before it sets, and then when it does, it's so yummy!

Leanne,

Do you like Bruce Springsteen?
He's not an artist that would be in my top favourites, but I do like him!

What time is it right now? It is 12:34

Have you ever deliberately embarassed someone? I have, but all in fun :D.

What did you do? A few years ago me and a couple friends went to the pool for my friends birthday. We asked one of the lifeguards there (since it was a fairly large indoor pool) if we could sing happy birthday over the speakers.. so we did!

What will you be doing over Christmas? I'm going over to my aunt's and uncle's house.. which I'm quite excited for! I haven't seen my cousins in such a long time!

Have you ever sat down where there wasn't a chair? Unfortunately, yes! I HATE when you go to sit down a chair then someone pulls it out from you.. haha!

Leanne, do you think Michaela should have asked at least one question when she made her comment? Haha! Yes I do! :p

Should we hunt her down and bash her with pillows and glitterfor not asking a question?
Ooo! Sounds like fun! I'll go grab a pillow and some glitter...

1. What is your favourite Disney film? Hm... probably Snow White

2. What colour is your front door? I think it's mahogany

3. If you could be anyone else for one day, who would you be? Oprah Winfrey without a doubt

4. What do you want to be when you are older? I'm not totally sure.. something to help people or animals definitely.

I love this thread! So awesome!

Ok.. I chose the next member by going through who was online and picking inny meenie miny mo.. so they areee...

~BunBuns~ !

If you could go relive one moment in your life, which one would it be and why?

What would be the first thing you would buy if youwon a large amount of money (Let's say.. one million dollars)?

What is a food that you absolutely hate?

What is something that you could not live without?

Would you rather go back in time, or travel to the future?

What is the most random thing you've done lately?

:biggrin2:

hehe thanks Spring!

If you could go relive one moment in your life, which one would it be and why?
I would like to relive my 6th grade.. it was just awesome! And all my friends and i were together :)

What would be the first thing you would buy if youwon a large amount of money (Let's say.. one million dollars)?
Hmmm, i would put it in a savings account.. but! I would probably start my own Bunny company!

What is a food that you absolutely hate?
Anything with eggs like omlets...ohh gosh (but i like things with eggs in them, i just dont want to see the egg)

What is something that you could not live without?
I cant live without my computer! :) then i cant chit chat with y'all

Would you rather go back in time, or travel to the future?
Ive always wanted to go back in time! To when William Shakespeares time :)

What is the most random thing you've done lately?
Well, i guess this is pretty random i started dancing when there wasnt any music on..

I CHOOOOOOOSE!!

Silvie! (phinnsmommy!)

Questions for Silvie!

1) What would you do with 50 billion dollars?
2) If you could pick anyone to go in space with you who would it be? (on the forum)
3) If you were on a desert island what is the 1 thing you would bring?
4)Whats your favorite fruit?
5) If you could be a veggie what veggie would you be?

Do you have any nicknames?

Can you please tell me computer to speed up?

How many pairs of socks do you own?

1) What would you do with 50 billion dollars?
- hehe what WOULD'NT I do? I think I would buy a new bigger house, with a whole area for the bunnies, and start a buny rescue. I would also love to travel the world.

2) If you could pick anyone to go in space with you who would it be? (on the forum)
-
hm, thats hard! I love everyone so much! I think it would have to be the BunFather (Tiny) because he would make me laugh so much, and I could use him for a pillow :D.

3) If you were on a desert island what is the 1 thing you would bring?
- Phinneaus! My heart bunny!

4)Whats your favorite fruit?
-I really like strawberries and blackberries

5) If you could be a veggie what veggie would you be?
- hm, probobly brussel sprouts, because I don't think I would enjoy getting eaten very much :D.

Do you have any nicknames?
- Yes, silvs, mouse, silvester, etc.

Can you please tell me computer to speed up?
- ha, well... i'll send some vibes, lol.

How many pairs of socks do you own?

- hm, probobly like 10 or so?

OKAY! I chooseeee..

Thumpers_Mom:dude:!

Your questions are...

1) What cartoon character best describes you (why)?

2) If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where would it be? why?

3) What super power would you most like to have? why? how would you use it to help the world?

4) What item in the kitchen best describes you and your personality?

5) If you had to play any sport professionally what would it be?

Thumpers_Mom

What Disney character would you be if you could be any one?

If you could have any animal in the world what would it be?

Do you ever wear odd socks?

Have you ever gone out of the house and forgot to put on an important item of clothing?

awesome idea Tracy!

Questions for Thumpers_mom:

If you were a kitchen utensil which would you want to be?

If you had three wishes what would you wish for?

What's the latest you've ever stayed up?

OK...here goes nothing...

1) What cartoon character best describes you (why)?

According to my son, LOLA bunny (bugs' girlfriend) because I'm nice, sensitive and somtimes tough.

2) If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where would it be? why?

The Dominican Republic. I love to be outdoors and would LOVE to spend time with my Great grandma.

3) What super power would you most like to have? why? how would you use it to help the world?

I'd like to be able to communicate with animals...then I'd go around to see what I could do to help them. Boy would I be busy!

4) What item in the kitchen best describes you and your personality?

A teapot...contents are hot but you don't want it to boil over.

5) If you had to play any sport professionally what would it be?

Basketball

What Disney character would you be if you could be any one?

Cinderella...I want the fairytale.

If you could have any animal in the world what would it be?

A LION...

Do you ever wear odd socks?

Nope, I'm boring. White, Black or brown.

Have you ever gone out of the house and forgot to put on an important item of clothing?

Nope, only in my dreams thankfully.

If you were a kitchen utensil which would you want to be?

I honestly have no idea..I don't spend much of my time in the kitchen.

If you had three wishes what would you wish for?

Continuation of my children's health, To be debt free, and have enough money to make my other wishes come true.

What's the latest you've ever stayed up?

I've stayed up a full 52hrs. Don't remember what time I finally fell out.

I CHHOOOOSSSEEE

SnowyShiloh!

1- Are you afraid of the dark?

2- What was your favorite cartoon as a child?

3 - Do you have any siblings?

4 - If you could meetanybodyin the world who would you like to meet and why?

5 - What's your favorite Holiday?

Latest posts

Back