Member Hotspot

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, what a cool idea! Sorry I'm so late joining in. Okay, here we go!!

1- Are you afraid of the dark?
Not really, but when I read about ghosts, a night light is much appreciated. I've read about Native American skinwalkers a couple times and each time slept with the ceiling light on the whole time and my back against the wall so I could survey the room. Yay imagination?

2- What was your favorite cartoon as a child?
I loved Rainbow Brite. I was on the tail end of the craze since I was born in 1985 and always wanted a doll or one of the floofy tribble like things but my mom could never find one, and she's a creative shopper. Too bad there was no eBay back then! Other than Rainbow Brite, my favorite was Ninja Turtles. I was a girly tomboy.

3 - Do you have any siblings?
One older brother named Brian, he turned 25 a couple months ago. I look just like my mom but we thought he didn't resemble anyone in the family until I saw pictures of my aunt at the age of 5 and 16. She looked like my brother wearing a wig and it was creepy.

4 - If you could meetanybodyin the world who would you like to meet and why?

Does the person need to be living? I know, boring, but if I could meet someone who's died, it would be my grandma because I miss her. Someone living and it would be my host mom from when I lived in Austria. I loved her and her family was my second family. I lived there 2000-2001 and haven't been back since 2003.

5 - What's your favorite Holiday?

I love holidays! Christmas is my favorite, though. I grew up in a family that wasn't religious (my dad has since become Catholic so he could marry his second wife), so I don't do any of the religious things. Christmas is still about sharing, being with family and helping those in need, though. This year I'll be chillin' in my apartment a few hundred miles from my boyfriend and a couple thousand miles from my closest family member.

how many layers of clothes do you have to wear during winter?

I don't have a car and next semester my boyfriend will be working off campus, which means every day I'm going to be walking to the bus stop. The bus stop is a mile and a half away and it's going to be COLD, then the bus is usually 20 minutes late so I get to stand outside longer. So for these trips, I plan to wear long john pants, normal pants, snow pants, thick socks, my winter boots (I'd better find them!), my no slippy titanium gripper things so I don't fall and break my head on the ice, a T-shirt, sweatshirt, gigantor coat that was made in Siberia and makes any day feel like 80 degrees, and a hat. I will probably get some mittens and one of these face masks that warms the air you're breathing in. So I'll be set, though my eyeballs will probably fall out from the cold.

how much daylight do you have today?

I just looked online... We had three hours and 41 minutes of daylight today. Sun came up at 10:59 am and went down at 2:40 pm. BLEH! I prefer the days of 24 hour sun in the summer time and so do my poor, confused cockatiels who are used to rising with the sun (it's their first winter and they like to start squawking in the middle of the night because, heck, they gotta do it sometime!)

Are you currently reading a novel (If so, which one)?

You know, I'm not at the moment. I usually am, but I'm saving all my unread books for the long trip to Louisiana on the 26th.

Have you ever dreamt about your bunnies?

Lots of times! I've had jillions of dreams about Cinnabun. Unfortunately, I usually dreamed that our house was on fire and I was either too much of a weenie to save him (cage was downstairs) or I forgot about him until afterwards. After he died I dreamed about him dying again. One day shortly after he died, I saw a dead opossum in the road. That night I dreamed he came binkying out from behind the couch, then slammed into the floor and turned gray and his features changed and his tongue got huge and was hanging out of his mouth. Not exactly pleasant.

I can't recall any dreams about Rory since we've had him, oddly enough! The night before we went to pick him up fro
m the shelter, I dreamed about him all night and at one point was dreaming he was HUGE, human sized and liked belly rubs. I woke up rubbing my boyfriend's belly. We got a laugh

If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?

Tough one! I'd infuse everyone with a good dose of empathy, tolerance, love and ambition. I figure that should take care of most of our problems.

Have you ever went out to eat on Christmas?

No, but we usually order Pizza Hut on Christmas Eve!

Have you ever died in a dream?

I don't think so, but I've been bitten by snakes and stuff in dreams.

Do you have a cell phone?

Yes, but I can't find it at the moment. I have the cheapest plan available and don't use it all that much.

have you ever fallen off a ski lift?

I've been skiing once, when I lived in Austria. The place had one of those lifts with an upside down T shaped bar that you could either put between your legs up by your butt and it would pull you up the mountain with your skis going over the snow, or two people could go up at once with one arm of the T behind their legs. Understandably, I was really bad at skiing, the lift was moving fast and the stupid rope the T was connected to was extending more and more so it was behind my knees. I had to let go half way up. I also went up it with my host dad who weighed 150 pounds more than me and my arm of the T was behind my back. Had to let go again. Stupid ski lift!

Ever dyed your hair a weird color?

Ugh. My mom has dyed her hair red for years, and on New Years Eve 1999 we dyed my hair red using the same dye she uses. It made my hair freakin' purple, and to add insult to injury she was sloppy with the dye and got a lot on my skin. It always just wiped off her skin, but it dyed mine purple. It was horrible. I'm pretty laid back though so it wasn't the crisis it could have been. Still, I celebrated the new millenium with purple hair and skin.

Also, I know this question wasn't asked of me, but someone did ask it earlier and I'm one of the few people who can say "yes". I changed my name legally when I was 18. I hated my previous name my entire life. It was Brittany Christine. We lived in Wisconsin at the time and my mom thought it was unique. She was horrified when she found how many other girls there are with the name. Both she and my father were fully supportive of me changing it and we actually agreed on my new name, Shiloh Annarose, together. I don't like the middle name (too frou frou for me), but I let my mom pick. Oddly enough, the only person who has had a problem with it is my father's new wife. She hadn't even MET me before I changed it, and it was more than four years ago, but she STILL insists on calling me Brittany. Quite rude, in my opinion, considering that the rest of my family (and I have a huge family) very rarely slips and calls me by the old name.

Anyhoo, the change was easier than you'd think. I just went to the court house, filed a petition (took a minute and a half to fill out), came back the next day to talk to the judge, and that was that. Then I had to get a new ID, change the name on my bank account, change my name on my school records, etc but it really wasn't a hassle. It's been four years and I still love the name Shiloh. I changed it literally the day before I went to college and have introduced myself as Shiloh ever since. My boyfriend (and his family) is the only one of my current friends who knows I used to be Brittany. He found out when he asked me what I'd change my name to if I could. Talk about a surprising answer! He had fun trying to guess what my name had been before (didn't want me to tell him) and agrees that Shiloh is a much nicer name.

That was fun! For the next person, I pick xXMontanaXx!

Questions for Montana:

How many bunnies have you had before Macey and what were there names?

If you could have a wildlife sanctuary, what animals would you take care of?

What's your favorite dinner (and dessert)?

If you were stranded on a deserted island, who would you want to have there with you and why?

Who is your favorite non-Macey bunny on the forum and why?

If you could give everyone in the world one physical item, what would it be and why?

How do you feel about aliens?

Montana,

Do you want to tell us your name?

What time is it there?

What time is it now?

What is the most childish thing you own at the moment?

What time is it now?

What's your favourite TV program?

What's your favourite film?

What time is it now?

Do you use msn?

Have you voted in the Holiday Hares competition?

What time is it now?

Have I annoyed you?

Do you think my questions are stupid?

Have you answered those honestly?

What time is it now?

Thanks for choosing me Shiloh :hug:

How many bunnies have you had before Macey and what were there names? 1 - Hannah (the evil)

If you could have a wildlife sanctuary, what animals would you take care of? Birds probably

What's your favorite dinner (and dessert)? Speghetti and for dessert...banana pudding probably.

If you were stranded on a deserted island, who would you want to have there with you and why? My best friend because we could sit there with nothing but be entertained forever over little things

Who is your favorite non-Macey bunny on the forum and why? Silvie's Phinn because I love him, haha.

If you could give everyone in the world one physical item, what would it be and why? Coke! j/k (it's a song or something)...but, probably one 10 dollar bill to see what everyone would do with it.

How do you feel about aliens? They do not exiiiist.

Do you want to tell us your name? Montana

What time is it there? 11:19

What time is it now? 11:19?

What is the most childish thing you own at the moment? Probably a couple little action figures : p

What time is it now? 11:20

What's your favourite TV program? Probably The Fresh Prince of Bel Air

What's your favourite film? All the pirates of the caribbean movies

Do you use msn? Yeah, maybe once a week or so

Have you voted in the Holiday Hares competition? Yeah

Have I annoyed you? Not much, I find it funny haha

Do you think my questions are stupid? Noooo

Have you answered those honestly? Yesssss

What time is it now? 11:21 haha

I CHOOSE JADEICING!

Ok, her questions.

1 - How old are you?

2- Do you enjoy cartoon movies?

3 - If you could have anything in the whole world, what wold it be?

4 - If you had the opportunity to be president, would you take the job?

4 - Do you think Macey is the cutest thing ever? :)

5 - Do you use a cell phone?

6 - Cable TV or Satellite?

7 - Vanilla or Chocolate?

8 - Do you type fast?

9 - Can I have your bunnies?

10 - Do you use a calendar?

Montana, that's so cool your name is Montana, it's a lovely name :) (I thought it was just an internet name, thats why I asked, sorry about that).

JadeIcing

What's the weather like right now?

What's Ringo doing?

What colour socks are you wearing?

What was your wedding dress like?

Have you ever fallen over in the middle of the street?

What's your favourite word?

Why do you think Montana put two number 4's in her question list?

ohhh funn!!!

QUESTIONS!!

if you could travel anywhere, where would you go?

What is your favorite fast food restraunt?

what was your fav. tv show when you were younger?

if you could live in any decade, what would it be?

if you could be famous, what would you want to be famous for?

What is the worst job you have ever done?

1 - How old are you? 25

2- Do you enjoy cartoon movies? YES! I am a disney movie club VIP.

3 - If you could have anything in the whole world, what wold it be? Pay my bills off

4 - If you had the opportunity to be president, would you take the job? No.

4 - Do you think Macey is the cutest thing ever? :)5th 4 of mine come first.

5 - Do you use a cell phone? Yup!

6 - Cable TV or Satellite? Satellite

7 - Vanilla or Chocolate? I have to choose? :tears2:Depends my mood

8 - Do you type fast? Yes

9 - Can I have your bunnies? :no:

10 - Do you use a calendar? Yes

Okay, for Alicia:

-What is your procedure for naming your buns? I've noticed they have quite nice names.

-How did Teresa and Ringo get so darned cute? Not that I'm saying the others aren't adorable!

-Do you like peanut butter pie? If not, what is your favorite pie?

-Do you like to garden?

-Would you go up into space on a space shuttle if you could? Would you rather walk around on the moon or Mars?

-Do your pets have Christmas stockings?

-Do you agree that Rory is a wonderful bunny?

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Whoa, looks like I was a little too slow! Will you answer anyway? :biggrin2:
I was slow too, lol, but JadeIcing still has to pick a person and ask questions so hopefully she will see both our sets.

Flashy wrote:
Montana, that's so cool your name is Montana, it's a lovely name :) (I thought it was just an internet name, thats why I asked, sorry about that).

JadeIcing

What's the weather like right now? Cold with a chance of rain

What's Ringo doing? Sleeping

What colour socks are you wearing? None

What was your wedding dress like? Very simple, no beeding strapless. I have pictures...

Have you ever fallen over in the middle of the street? Yes and on the side both sides and next to it I am a klutz.

What's your favourite word? Squee

Why do you think Montana put two number 4's in her question list? She loves that number and dreams of it.

swanlake wrote:
ohhh funn!!!

QUESTIONS!!

if you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Vegas again. Honeymoon was there and I loved it!

What is your favorite fast food restraunt? Wendys

what was your fav. tv show when you were younger? General Hospital

if you could live in any decade, what would it be? 1830s-1840 old west.

if you could be famous, what would you want to be famous for? Writting

What is the worst job you have ever done? Sounds weird but I have loved all my jobs.

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Okay, for Alicia:

-What is your procedure for naming your buns? I've noticed they have quite nice names. Dallas and the last set of gp's came with there own, so too theres I just added something. In order for a name to be used it has to be one I have noliving animal withthe first letter in the name.I also try to find names that fit there personalities.
A-AKASHA MAHERET
B-BO THE SNACK
C-CONNOR GRAYSON
D-DALLAS JINX JONES/DEMON MONKEY BIRD*
E-ELVIS AARON
F-
G-
H-
I-
J-JACKIE JAX
K-KINGSLEY MERLIN
L-LOGAN JAKE/LONELY THE HAMSTER*
M- MASON ALEXANDER/MOLLY MARIE*
N-
O-
P-
Q-
R-RINGO STARR
S-SAMUEL ELIJAH / SAMANTHA JANE*
T-TERESA MEKARE
U-
V-
W-WYATT EARP
X-
Y-
Z-
* D=Deceased
-How did Teresa and Ringo get so darned cute? Not that I'm saying the others aren't adorable! No idea. They don't put any effort into it.

-Do you like peanut butter pie? If not, what is your favorite pie? Never tried it. Umm I can not choose! I am a pieoholic.

-Do you like to garden? Yes.

-Would you go up into space on a space shuttle if you could? Would you rather walk around on the moon or Mars? Nope and Nope I belong on earth.

-Do your pets have Christmas stockings? Yes they do though they are getting new ones.

-Do you agree that Rory is a wonderful bunny? YES!

Tracey (Flashy)

What is your fave number?

What color are the socks you are wearing?

What are your fave pair of socks?

What is your fave song?

What would be your dream for the future?

Tracey (Flashy)

What is your fave number? I like number patterns, so any number that fits in a pattern :)

What color are the socks you are wearing? I'm wearing one thigh sock that is black and blue striped and an ankle sock with black, dark pink and baby pink stripes.

What are your fave pair of socks? I don't have pairs, just many single ones. I love stripey socks!

What is your fave song? I have loads of songs I love, but maybe the most long standing favourite is 'Livin' on a Prayer' by Bon Jovi

What would be your dream for the future? I want to be well, that's all I want, lol. How sad is that.

I choose swanlake

How did you come up with your screen name?

Have you ever accidently eaten something inedible?

What was it? (if you did).

Do you have any siblings?

Have you ever tried to gargle the alphabet with water (or another liquid)?

Latest posts

Back