Marlin Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haley wrote:
I cant stand it, he's too adorable for words. I really need another lionhead!

Yes, yes you doooo! A nice cute girly to match with Mr. Tumnus :biggrin2:!

Oh, I also have videos of Marlin intensely grooming my hand. He will sit there for 10 minutes and just lick my hand like crazy, lie his head down, and make me "groom" him. I had to let him meet Leonidas (my rat) because Leonidas is living in the closet (without the doors on it) and Marlin loves to play in there....and what did Marlin do?!....groomed Leo's back :p.

He is the most loveable little guy ever.

Photoshop is almost done! I am downloading the trial version of Adobe CS3 until I find my Adobe 7 cd to install on the computer.

Hey Amy! I love Marlin-so cute. His coat is nice, I really like it.

I have to know what he thinks of Leo, haha. Cute! Are you and Leo bonding? That is a very nice name for your new friend too, by the way, where did you come up with that?;)

Can't wait for the vids!

[sup]Hey Crystal! I don't know why I didn't get your reply notice in my email!

Leonidas and I have bonded really well. He is a little trouble maker and loves to climb down off the bed now and run around on the floor in my closet. He runs in and out of Marlin's cage too. It is so funny!

Oh yeah....Leonidas got his name from the movie 300. The spartan king's name is Leonidas. I am obsessed with the movie!

I am going to try to get pictures up of Marlin soon. Ryan is being a procrastinator. He needs to find and install my Adobe Photoshop so I can resize the pictures and lighten them up if they are too dark :p.
[/sup]

Phinnsmommy wrote:
I cant wait to see the video's and pics!

Tell my little nephews they can come live with their favorite aunty Silvie anytime Mommy's being mean :D

Hehe. Mommy is never mean :p!

It is Daddy who is the mean one. Marlin sometimes begs for Ryan's attention and Ryan won't give him any. All Marlin wants is to lick fingers, hahaha.

Amy,

We caught Jenson working on his plans to meet up with you. It seems that he told Miss Bea that he was Marlin's long lost older brother and he had to go live with him and watch over him....and of course, Miss Bea, out of concern for Jenson :shock: told us.

Here's what we caught him doing...

Googling: "How do I get to Prescott, AZ if I'm a bunny?"

He has his signs all prepared:

and making his getaway after getting caught...

So if he's not here at suppertime - I guess he'll be headed your direction......Miss Bea says Tiny chewed on a map of TX to show him how to get there....

Peg

You're so funny, Peg...those pictures are PRICELESS!!

Ya know what? I have a special request...

Did you know that I only have the one picture of Bun Bun? At least, just the one of him full frontal. I find myself constantly trying to figure out if he's white and gray, or white and the same brownish shade as Drew......

:ponder:

Emily requests a full photo shoot of our babies...if you can...:)

I just saw this! RO isn't sending me notifications!

PEG.....AHHHHH!!!!!

I LOOOVEEEE Jenson. I just cried from laughter, then from sadness when I saw the pictures :cry4:. I really love Jenson :hearts:. He reminds me of Morgan.

When I have the space and am able to add one more FINAL rabbit to my crew. I want it to be Jenson :nod. I can only imagine Morgan and Jenson being bonded. The vibes that I get from Jenson, are the same vibes that I get from Morgan. They kind of "talk to me". Mellow boys, they are.

:inlove:

Somebody pinch me :cry2.

Remember the "Bunny Room" (closet)?

Well...Marlin gets the bunny room today. Right now it just has our dresser in it and some junk in there. I am going to clean it all up while Ryan is at work today, and tonight we are going to get it all set up for Marlin and move him in there.

Once Morgan gets home, he will get the other half of the bunny room. Hopefully he will get used to Marlin, so I can begin bonding.

I need to get pictures up, darnit! Through the process of cleaning the "closet" later, I will try to find my photoshop cd :).

Can you believe that my little boy is already roughly 6 months old? I just emailed his breeder with an update on him and everything....and I asked her if she knew Marlin's exact birthday.

Oh, Madilyn turns 1 year old on October 27th....can you believe that too?!

:shock:

Here are a few new pictures of my little boy. My usual uploading site has been down for a while, so here are a few from off my myspace:

6 weeks old:

l_8a7edd10717cfe3baa6303575aa56808.jpg

6 months old:

l_6242f7e35bd6ab625fc55064174c5b82.jpg

l_c559199d0e7c2b0458e3a0945d18d7eb.jpg

l_f54e0a234daeba979d7a1bcef617ec72.jpg

l_7343ac9058fbd0acc19acf26d08f823e.jpg

l_5d6df75e694e357247268b714a907e59.jpg

l_992bbab6b8c19ed40f8504f9d71fcd7d.jpg

l_6974830de602fb3db95d8b4062ffc9f1.jpg

l_33ebcfe5071230ee9cf7663b567ceed1.jpg

His new bunny room (which is now so stuffed with toys):

l_024ebadb765ae952aff9fcb79ea3a5af.jpg

l_d9b0f9b75b63bd54a124de8bda6e7ebf.jpg

(Excuse his beer box. They are his favorite type of box :p).

l_226011ad566f40c4d1d65b1c7507e5ff.jpg

Can you see how much he has grown? His fur has become a lot darker on his back, outlining his skirt. I wonder if this is the coat that he will be keeping?

He needs a neuter soon. I am nervous for that. I am going to start calling vets this week and set an appointment for the next month or two to get him neutered.

I hope after his neuter, he still sees me as his "Mommy Bunny" and still grooms me and acts like a little love bunny. If not, though, the neuter is best for him anyway and it is just something that must be done :p.

Hehe...SweetPea and Flower could easily have the same birthday. In fact, Analise celebrated SweetPea's birthday on 1st April...and in estimating Flower's birthday, it was either the very end of March or very beginning of April.

Just think...the three of them could share the same birthday! :)

:hearts ya Girl! :)

Here is my baby!

l_a53adfb5fcb7337f3c9b558d4fb5eb24.jpg

l_516211a4d39141c765ead5c16291317b.jpg

l_bac7be292332cf189bb65611eb6f3112.jpg

l_63adb434cce972ebd31545beb4630b56.jpg

l_946dd2e10f1525951eff883b855b674d.jpg

l_6baf7a1fc6ee8bb92df21d6511ebb216.jpg

And here is his new "cage/room":

l_0119c8bb2107711cc043000d59025fae.jpg

Ahhhh, I love my Marlin Bunny! We can't wait for Morgan Bunny to fly back to us on a plane from Peg's house in 2-3 months :D!

Latest posts

Back