Marlin Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undergunfire

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Well....I thought it was only fair for Marlin to have his own blog, since this big "RO switch-over" happened, everything EVER mentioning Marlin is gone. I got Marlin on May 12th and the forum lost information from May 9th until June 9th (I think). His story will start over here...and continue on :).

EYOOO. I am Marlin :bunnydance:! Mom said I have to start a "bunny blog" about myself to show the people (you, I am guessing) how cute and fun I am.

To start off, I was born in Tempe, Arizona at a place called a "rabbitry". What in the junk do they want a "rabbi" to "try"? You humans are just so darn confusing with your made-up rabbit language!

I first saw my human mom when she walked through the rabbitry door. I was scared so I was hopping around like a crazy man. Mom said I reminded her of a little chicken. Nice to know that people think of a chicken as a first impression when they meet me, hrmph :grumpy:.

Anyway...mom ended up taking me home. I laughed at my brother when I was picked over him. I feel bad about that, as that was the last thing I said to him and I don't think I will ever see him again, so it was said. I wonder if he got to go home with a great mommy or daddy too?

Okay....let's get to the point that I was aiming at...PICTURES of ME! That's what this blog is for, right?!

This is from the first day that I came home with mommy at only 6 weeks of age.I was quite impressed with the home that she made for me. I was so impressed that I walked right through it...really...I did. I was so tiny that I could fit througha so called "NIC panel".

l_cfbb6db2ed888bb741268df9dea3347e.jpg

l_4a047255715556ad12331ab6f26a8977.jpg

l_8a7edd10717cfe3baa6303575aa56808.jpg

Well...I am tired as heck after begging mom to post those baby pictures of me. I am about to go crawl into my cardboard tube and "hit the hay" (or eat the hay) for the night. I promise I will continue on with my little life story tomorrow and beg mom to post the pictures that go along with it.

Goodnight....forum addicts, just like my mommy.

... Marlin

I have got to say that Marlin truly is a little darling. It is so much fun to watch him when Amy brings him out into the living room to play....he is just so curious and personable and he exhibits the behavior (and looks) I love so much about lionheads.

Trust me folks - he should be on your bunnynapping lists...he's at the top of mine!

Peg

Lol and he is right there Peg!

HEY :X! Don't give her any ideas :p.

I have a couple of hers that are on my list...HEHEHEHEHE.

JadeIcing wrote:

Ok...I gotta tell on Amy...

She comes to lionhead land and WHO does she fall in love with?

Jenson the second...a half lop / half NZ type rabbit type of thing (not NZ but I forget what Jenny is)...

and

Billy Sunny....the lionlop who looks more lop now than lionhead (no more mane)...and while he is a sweetheart - for looks only he looks like neither a lop or a lionhead (or a very long lop in body)...

Ok..so she likes a couple of other lionheads too - like Phoenix and Ambrosia...

But to fall in love with those two? Me thinks she needs some lops next...and I know just where Amy can get them too...

Peg

undergunfire wrote:

JadeIcing wrote:

OH MY :shock:.

Maybe after Miss Naughty goes to live with Alicia and boyfriends up with Elvis :cool:.

Ryan is going to wish he never let me come to Lionhead/Lop LOVE Land :biggrin2:.

TinysMom wrote:

Jenson the second...a half lop / half NZ type rabbit type of thing (not NZ but I forget what Jenny is)...

and

Billy Sunny....the lionlop who looks more lop now than lionhead (no more mane)...and while he is a sweetheart - for looks only he looks like neither a lop or a lionhead (or a very long lop in body)...

But to fall in love with those two? Me thinks she needs some lops next...and I know just where Amy can get them too...

Peg

undergunfire wrote:

JadeIcing wrote:

Aww!!! MARLIN!! What a cutie pie! I hope one day I get to meet him...he's such a darling! :)

OH MAN!! I KNOW!!

Rosie....are you going to the San Diego Bunny Fest '07?!

I REALLY want to go. I think it is in September. If I can talk my best friend into going and I have enough money saved for it....then I will freakin be there! WOOO!

You can bring bunnies too!

Let me see if I can find the link.

EDIT TO ADD INFO:

BUNNYFEST 2007
[align=center]Join us at Heritage Park,
Old Town, San Diego
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
[/align]

Okay, tell ya what...if you wind up being able to go, we'll go, too. It's only about a 2hr drive...and with the 4Runner, we'd be SO able to do it.

So, let me know, Girl...I would SO love to meet you and hang out with you! :D

WOOT!! That would be SO FUN!! I don't know about bringing the girls...we'll see...:)

Stop teasing me!:X:p

undergunfire wrote:
OH MY :shock:.

Maybe after Miss Naughty goes to live with Alicia and boyfriends up with Elvis :cool:.

Ryan is going to wish he never let me come to Lionhead/Lop LOVE Land :biggrin2:.

TinysMom wrote:

and

Peg

undergunfire wrote:

JadeIcing wrote:

DANGER DANGER
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

CUTENESS OVERLOAD CUTENESS OVERLOAD
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

WOOO :biggrin2:! I will try my HARDEST to be able to go.

I should save up atleast $400 since I will need money for a hotel one or two nights, some food, gas, AND.......SPENDING MONEY at the venues!

I think there will be a lot of neat bunny stuff there :D!

maherwoman wrote:
Okay, tell ya what...if you wind up being able to go, we'll go, too. It's only about a 2hr drive...and with the 4Runner, we'd be SO able to do it.

So, let me know, Girl...I would SO love to meet you and hang out with you! :D

WOOT!! That would be SO FUN!! I don't know about bringing the girls...we'll see...:)

I have been slacking on Marlin's blog, and he is not a happy camper about that :grumpy.

I promise to work on adding more pictures later :).

:carrotAmy

This is Marlin at 7 weeks of age....

marlyn%20007.jpg

marlyn%20008.jpg

marlyn%20009.jpg

marlyn%20010.jpg

marlyn%20011.jpg

marlyn%20014.jpg

marlyn%20015.jpg

marlyn%20016.jpg

marlyn%20017.jpg

marlyn2%20001.jpg

marlyn2%20002.jpg

marlyn2%20005.jpg

marlyn2%20007.jpg

marlyn2%20009.jpg

marlyn2%20010.jpg

marlyn2%20017.jpg

marlyn2%20019.jpg

marlyn2%20022.jpg

marlyn2%20023.jpg

marlyn2%20024.jpg

Marlin at 7 weeks old. Boy or a Girl :p?

marlyn2%20012.jpg

marlyn2%20013.jpg

marlyn2%20014.jpg

(turned out to be a boy....of course :D!)

Marlin's NIC pen at 9 weeks of age....

foster%20007.jpg

Latest posts

Back