Marlin Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bo B Bunny wrote:
I'm so happy he's coming home to you!

Ohhhh, me too! I can't wait to see my Morgan Bunny again :weee:!

Marlin is such a cute guy! Will he get to go on more trips to the square before it gets too cold? There's been snow on the ground for a week here, so Rory will have to wait until next summer. I was wondering, why are Mallory, Morgan and Madilyn in Texas? :ponder:

Ugh may have to be the 18th. I don't think I will be able to get that Tuesday off.

Awww Amy, I love reading Marlin's blog. He's got such spunk and cuteness! :biggrin2:I am so happy to hear that you will be reunited with one of your buns soon too! I can't wait to see the pics of Marlin as Toto :biggrin2:

SnowyShiloh wrote:
I was wondering, why are Mallory, Morgan and Madilyn in Texas? :ponder:

Long and complicated story that I would rather not bring up again :p.

Oh, Marlin might go to the square again before it gets cold, yes. There won't be snow here until late December or early Janruary, I am sure. If we take him to the square during the day, then it will be warm enough for him :).

Yep, we might have to wait until the 18th. That is fine, Alicia. As long as Morgan gets here soon. All the money is saved for him to fly and the piggies vet checks, as you know :D.

SnowyShiloh wrote:
. I was wondering, why are Mallory, Morgan and Madilyn in Texas? :ponder:

They are here because they were so cute that I STOLE them right out from under Amy and I'm keeping them hostage. :biggrin2:

Seriously though - they've been here for a bit for Amy and I keep meaning to take pictures but life has been just too darned hectic.

I can tell Morgan misses Amy big time and I'm trying to kick BunFather out of the room sometimes now so he can get a bit of exercise and maybe some nose rubs.

Mallory & Madilyn have really adjusted quite well. I've been watching them for a bit tonight and I think they are *almost* cuter than Tiny & Miss Bea. When Amy first got here they were bonded but they would have little tiffs. But I've come to realize - they haven't had a tiff in at least two weeks - and almost all the time I see them they are laying side by side. In fact, for the last hour or so they've been side by side either by laying nose to nose or side to side or rear to rear. Once Mallory moved and Madilyn went and snuggled next to him and he groomed her.

I really REALLY need to get their cage freshly cleaned again so I won't be embarassed to take some videos of them.

And Marlin? He's just as cute in person as can be - or he was when I saw him. He has a great personality too..imagine that - looks AND charm....

Peg

:XNo fair you have met these awesome buns. No fair at all that I am stuck on the east coast. :pPlease pet them for me. :biggrin2:

JadeIcing wrote:
:XNo fair you have met these awesome buns. No fair at all that I am stuck on the east coast. :pPlease pet them for me. :biggrin2:

Thanks for saying such wonderful things about my babies, Peg. I miss them so much. Sometimes I need to block them out of my head so I don't get too sad. That is why I am not asking you for pictures. Pictures would make me really sad. I would like to see some though, whenever you get the chance. More of Morgan though, as I don't know when Mallory and Madilyn will be coming home to me.

:hug:

Hey....Alicia. We will meet someday! Maybe someday you can meet my babies and I can meet yours.....WHEN I MOVE TO BOSTON....my dream place of living!!!

:biggrin2:

Well get to it! It is only a 2hour drive from me!:p

undergunfire wrote:
Well....I thought it was only fair for Marlin to have his own blog, since this big "RO switch-over" happened, everything EVER mentioning Marlin is gone. I got Marlin on May 12th and the forum lost information from May 9th until June 9th (I think). His story will start over here...and continue on :).

EYOOO. I am Marlin :bunnydance:! Mom said I have to start a "bunny blog" about myself to show the people (you, I am guessing) how cute and fun I am.

To start off, I was born in Tempe, Arizona at a place called a "rabbitry". What in the junk do they want a "rabbi" to "try"? You humans are just so darn confusing with your made-up rabbit language!

I first saw my human mom when she walked through the rabbitry door. I was scared so I was hopping around like a crazy man. Mom said I reminded her of a little chicken. Nice to know that people think of a chicken as a first impression when they meet me, hrmph :grumpy:.

Anyway...mom ended up taking me home. I laughed at my brother when I was picked over him. I feel bad about that, as that was the last thing I said to him and I don't think I will ever see him again, so it was said. I wonder if he got to go home with a great mommy or daddy too?

Okay....let's get to the point that I was aiming at...PICTURES of ME! That's what this blog is for, right?!

This is from the first day that I came home with mommy at only 6 weeks of age.I was quite impressed with the home that she made for me. I was so impressed that I walked right through it...really...I did. I was so tiny that I could fit througha so called "NIC panel".

l_cfbb6db2ed888bb741268df9dea3347e.jpg

l_4a047255715556ad12331ab6f26a8977.jpg

l_8a7edd10717cfe3baa6303575aa56808.jpg

Well...I am tired as heck after begging mom to post those baby pictures of me. I am about to go crawl into my cardboard tube and "hit the hay" (or eat the hay) for the night. I promise I will continue on with my little life story tomorrow and beg mom to post the pictures that go along with it.

Goodnight....forum addicts, just like my mommy.

... Marlin

Wow I'm in love!!! How cute is he!! :):D

We are WAAAAAAY over-due for some Marlin Bunny pictures.

My little baby dude boy (like that :p?), is still the same. He really likes to terrorize Brody though, when he is out playing. Marlin is due for his neuter in the middle or at the end of this month!

As some may have read in Brody's blog (that I just updated), I started Marlin and Brody on veggies. This will be a daily thing, now, as I may have to switch them over to a local (I think) brand of pellets, called: Starr (I think that's the spelling?). With Morgan coming home this month, Christmas, other things to pay off....Oxbow pellets, even though I LOVE them, are getting a tad too expensive for me. I only give the bunnies 1/2 cup each daily of pellets now, tons of hay, and now a nice plate of veggies. I am going to see how they do on the Starr feeds, though. The really good breeder that we got Brody from feeds all her show bunnies Starr feeds, and they all look great!

Now...enough rambling, I know.....onto MARLIN PICTURES :biggrin2:!!!.....

"Goodbyes, to my mommy. I see you laterrrrs!"

l_2e9f78a253f7e0bf0d78802fdee3b5a3.jpg

"Mom, this is your jacket, are you in there?"
l_0cca140f8a55ad9f04de051371b399fc.jpg

"Mmm, carpet".
l_80e4ce5fd58f1fd883156fd6c1bcc5a8.jpg

"Hey mom, if Leonidas' cage is empty now, then can Brody move in?!"
l_9ab5400183eb0fc584f7a5645cd920a7.jpg

"Helloooooo! Spartan! Did you find your *goolies* yet?!"
l_3d10e6ad345050b3839fe8b63a1cffc2.jpg

"Eyes can see shoes".
l_59ac0275c116d8d31aa844effe5e4fab.jpg

"Mom, don't you ever call me MOREST GRUMP again!"

l_d8ae2c59118c8eb100507fa40b3b1473.jpg

"I like carpet."
l_4d9b2344fd2ce81d8696cb4417ccc0cb.jpg

"Hey, do you wanna take me out?"

l_a32879baa619937ef8c181210e4b20b3.jpg

"I did NOT just lick your hoodie, mom."
l_fc020103eae75cfa21d18e2c6801cf79.jpg

"Eh, yo, rattiez, you in durrr?"
l_b4a58b4a46df3af89348486f54a67bf5.jpg

"Rats?"
l_5b2a19ec1b84594221faccbcf5615bc7.jpg

"RAAAAAAATSSSSSSS?!"
l_1edabe5b2b3e6684871ad64027251214.jpg

"Keep that flashy thing away, or I shall eat you."
l_ad4ba4791acfaf338699d6fdd1de4218.jpg

Marlin has a lot to say, huh :laughsmiley:?

Phinnsmommy wrote:
He is soo cute! His personality tottaly shines through with his pictures :biggrin2:

Haha....just wait for a day you get to meet him in person :raspberry:. Only a small amount of bunny slaves can meet the wonderful Marlin.

Peg already has, Alicia will someday (when I move to Boston!), and you are on our list. Who is next in line?!

:biggrin2:

Roxie wrote:
:wave:OHHHHHH I CALL BEING NEXT IN LINE!!!!!! :) YESSS!!!!!:yes:

LoVe hAnNaH aNd ThE gAnG:bunnyhug:

You are just a state away :p! Can't be more than a 10 hours drive? hahaha!

ChandieLee wrote:
I just love Marlin :p. And you're moving to Boston, huh? That's about an hour away from me. :)

I'm not moving to Boston anytime soon, but someday I would LOVE to settle down there! I just looooove Boston. For now, though, I am stuck in Arizonaaaaa. I am originally from New York though. I have only lived in AZ for 2 years :p.

Thanks for loving Marlin ;). It is hard not to love him, well....I have never tried, hahaha!

Where have YOU been by the way, ChandiLee :shock:?! I haven't seen you posting around here lately!

Boston is a nice place, I agree. :)

Marlin is very love-able. Someday, I would love to get a lionhead. :biggrin2:
I know I haven't been around in awhile. I've been sick for awhile, but I'm glad to say that I've been feeling better lately.:p

I really hope you move to Boston someday. Would be nice to have a friend close by. I would love to cuddle Marlin.

Well, I am happy to see you back around here, ChandiLee :biggrin2:!

Haha...Alicia.....cuddle and bunnynapp :p?

Latest posts

Back