Marlin Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He wants pictures of ALL the pretty lady buns on the forum?

HOW DARE HE?

I let him into my house...into lionhead land. I let him on my recliner and I let him play on my container of food and the bags of food.

Then he leaves me for Arizona....and now he wants pictures of ALL the pretty lady buns?

Well....he can just forget about having pictures of me. I won't share his wall with any other girls....so its them or me....and he can forget about me now that he's broken my poor heart.

Dusty told me this would happen. He warned me that now that I was growing up....Marlin would turn his attentions elsewhere.

The ... the....the....I can't even find a word to describe him!

Oh well....I'll just go make google eyes at Morgan and tell him what a handsome bun HE is....

Miss Drew

undergunfire wrote:
Marlin actually told me the other day when I was decorating his area, that I should print off pictures of all the pretty lady buns on the forum and hang them up!

Oh, Drew. Marlin likes you bunches! He is just afraid he will never see you again....that is all!

And Drew....give Morgan a little kissy from his mommy and tell him I miss him bunches! Give Mallory and Madilyn a "Hello from your mommy!" for me....I wouldn't ask you to get near them....Mallory is a bit protective of his cage and Madilyn.

OoOoOoOo.....I brushed Marlin out today. He got really mad at bit me on my chest area, ah haaaa. Good thing my bra was padded :).

I am collecting his hair and when I eventually have enough, Ryan's mom is going to spin it and make me a scarf with all of his fur :biggrin2:. It will be the most precious scarf ever!

Well, I guess MAYBE he can look at other girls....after all...he is a guy. And Dusty and Bun Bun told me that guys just can't help looking at girls....and they reminded me that sometimes Morgan and I googly-eye at each other back and forth and flirt a bit.

So I guess he can have pictures of other girls.....as long as he remembers - I hu..I mean...I saw him first.

By the way - Popcorn keeps jumping out of the rabbitry and coming into our room to flirt with Morgan and Mallary...but especially Morgan. She also flirts with Bun Bun too and makes Dusty mad.

Oh...and her mama, Natasha - came in for some googly-eyeing of the bucks too...

So I guess maybe it is natural for him to want to look at other girls...

I guess I ws just sensitive 'cause Dusty told me that now I hit 2 pounds I was "fat"....and Bun Bun has been telling me that my pink NIC cage makes my butt look fat....

Drew

Oh, too funny...that cracked me up!! :D

HOORAY for padded bras!!! :highfive::great:

undergunfire wrote:
OoOoOoOo.....I brushed Marlin out today. He got really mad at bit me on my chest area, ah haaaa. Good thing my bra was padded :).

Marlin needs a neuter. He has been a grumpy little bum lately. All though, he still licks his mommy, so he isn't all that nasty....yet? hehehe.

He is pushing 16 weeks old...when can I neuter him? His leettle "man bits" are visible. Should I wait until he is a big bigger in size though?

I noticed he is a tubby little bunny. His belly is always nice and full.

Spoiled little Lionheads are the best.

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Omg how have I never seen this thread before? :bangheadMarlin is so cute!!:inlove:I could just kiss his wittle face!:adorable:

Hehe. Marlin thanks you :biggrin2:.

I would think it is safe to get him neutered now. As soon as his man bits have shown themselves, the vet can safely remove them. Most of my foster boys are done at about 12 weeks.

--Dawn

aurora369 wrote:
I would think it is safe to get him neutered now. As soon as his man bits have shown themselves, the vet can safely remove them. Most of my foster boys are done at about 12 weeks.

--Dawn

I think I may wait until he is a tab bit bigger. It would make me feel more comfortable.

Thanks though :)!

How is he?

Marlin is doing just great! I know, I have been lacking in the picture and updates department here.

If I remember, I will get some picture of him later to post...after he gets brushed out again :).

Oh, and we are tricking daddy into going to Target today for more NIC grids to build a higher cage. If that doesn't work...then we are definitely tricking him into going to the thrift stores, dollar store, and little pet store for more......TOYS :shock:.

Wish Marlin luck! All I have to do now to get what "he wants" is.....hold him up to Ryan's face and "speak" for Marlin...hehe. Can't say no to a cute little Lionhead face.

We make a great team....:highfive:

Marlin at 17 weeks old...

hehehe%20003.jpg

hehehe%20004.jpg

hehehe%20012.jpg

hehehe%20009.jpg

hehehe%20010.jpg

hehehe%20013.jpg

hehehe%20015.jpg

hehehe%20070.jpg

hehehe%20071.jpg

hehehe%20072.jpg

hehehe%20073.jpg

hehehe%20076.jpg

hehehe%20079.jpg

hehehe%20077.jpg

hehehe%20078.jpg

I love my big eared Lionhead guy who is shedding :).

I promise to update with pictures of Marlin and his new NIC cage when my photoshop gets done downloading :).

I cant stand it, he's too adorable for words. I really need another lionhead!

And theres no way he's a bunny. Nope, these "lionheads" are some new species-maybe a form of mogwai or ewok or something :)

hehehe%20009.jpg

Latest posts

Back