Luvmyzoocrew's Furries

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ha ha ha the smilie you used for Charger is what i always look like when i deal with him,lol!!!!!

I want Charger. He is so cute and spunky.

ha ha ha dont tempt me i think i have your address somewhere on my computer,lol, i will put a stamp on his head and put hinm in the mail box,lol!!!!!!!!!

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
ha ha ha dont tempt me i think i have your address somewhere on my computer,lol, i will put a stamp on his head and put hinm in the mail box,lol!!!!!!!!!
Fine send him as an easter bunny. :p Don't want him to travel during the cold.

JadeIcing wrote:
Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
Fine send him as an easter bunny. :p Don't want him to travel during the cold.
:whistling dont collect your mail around Easter,lol :bunnysuit:

aawwww thank you, is this the right size for the signature on here?

could you, please. Thank you so much for doing that for me!!!

Minda i am trying like heck to get this uploaded on photo bucket so i can change my siggie but it is not working i keep getting an error message i dont know if it is them, or my laptop, or what i will have to try tonight on my other computer.

Ok I have not blogged in here for a long while, i got an email from a member here talking about my blog and how they liked reading it and so sorry for Sooty :0) made me feel nice that people read it,lol. Thank you Minda for my Siggie!!!!!!! took a while to get it uploaded on Photobucket i was having trouble with the smaller uploader and had to use the bulk uploader, but of course this was after a coulpe of weeks trying it and it not working,lol, i am not the brightest sometimes,lol.

The buns are doing good nothing to report, Belle and Benny are bonded and it is going so good !!!!!!! Belle no longer obsessively humps, i think Sooty was too laid back and Benny will tolerate it to a point, but he also dishes it out on occasion,lol. Charger is still a booger!!!!!!!!! He still chargers, oh well whatcha gonna do. I want to eventually bond all three, but i dont know if i have the nerves right now, and i have to find out some stuff first. Charger doesnt like to be humped or dominance shown, when i go in to his cage to do something i will sometimes put my hand on top of him and push him down, like i am trying to be dominant and i can feel the resistance ( i am not holding him down hard , or being ruff or mean just lightly). So i think he needs to be BOSS , and i dont know how that is going to go over with the other two , we shall see as he gets older.

DSC_0186.jpg

I got a new camera and am loving it, i think it takes great up close pics and the other pics are so much more crisper. This is my Belle, she just celebrated her 3 rd GOTCHA day in Feb!!!!!!!!!

DSC_0187.jpg

Benny, it is either hay sticking out of his mouth or he started smoking cigarettes ,lol.

DSC_0188.jpg

Belle saying "EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW" after i told her that Benny was her boyfriend, she thinks Boys have Cooties

DSC_0189.jpg

She ALWAYS has a disapproving look.

DSC_0190.jpg

Charger, i have had to find ways to entertain him because he has chewed a hole in two water bottles,lol, so i figured he was bored.

DSC_0175.jpg

Belle is under there somewhere,lol

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

Excuse Belles nails, i did everyone but her i still have to get to her nails

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

This one i had the focal point for the bars by accident,lol, i am still learning

DSC_0184.jpg

She is disapproving of me taking pics

DSC_0185.jpg

Benny upclose

DSC_0167.jpg

Charger, my mom is holding him cause i had to change his box and his sheet in the cage and i get sick of trying not to get bit,lol so sometimes it is easier to let someone hold him. She looks like she has him in a head lock

DSC_0168.jpg

He is so stinking cute, why is he such a booger

DSC_0163.jpg

This is my Beagle sticking his head through t he cat door !!!!!! i swear i am not sawing him out if he gets stuck,lol. Dont mind the floor it has to be mopped but no sense in doing it when it is snowing and we have salt down, if i clean it it will look like that in a day any way,lol

DSC_0155.jpg

My black walnut tree, i love this tree , especially in the summer when it is all green.

This is my back yard

DSC_0154.jpg

To the right, kids swings

DSC_0152.jpg

out front to the right

DSC_0151.jpg

straight out my door

DSC_0156.jpg

To the left of the front of my house

DSC_0157.jpg

Straight out the front again

DSC_0009.jpg

My Belle up close with her kissable lips,lol

DSC_0019.jpg

Charger

Well Photo bucket is acting up and i did resize the photo but it will take a while for it to work i guess, so sorry the one of Charger is so freaking big,lol

wow i just realized that on the 6th of this month it was 1 year since a piece of my heart got ripped out. Sooty went to the bridge. There was something about him that captured me from day one, there was something there that was calling me to have him, I NEEDED HIM to come to my house and to be loved and to be given the fruits, veggies, hay, toys and love that he deserved. He needed me and i needed him. I come to find out one and a half short years later that he was sent to me to die, that sucks, but i am ok with that. He had a crappy start to life, and i strongly feel that had he not been taken out of the situation that he was in , he would have died alone in his hutch. He died loved, wanted, he died with someone caring for him and still caring for him. He did come to me the night he was put to sleep in a dream, the dream was strange but i do remember him being there just sitting off to the side, he came back to me to let me know that he had made it ok to the other side. I have had two dreams about my dog since she went to, and as sad as it is, it is also comforting. one year later and i can still shed tears, lots and lots of tears for him, my heart still hurts. Sooty mommy still misses you, please come visit me often as i love seeing you.

:*(

Awwww Fran, you have me in tears again, this time at work! Of course I'm blaming it on allergies.

I loved your stories of Sooty. You took him from a bad life and gave him a loving home and I'm sure he loved you just the same. Everyday I wake up, I check all my bun's cages to make sure they're ok, especially Baci's. As much as I love all of them, he's my :heartsbunny.

I love your new pictures of Belle, Charger and Benny and the winter scenery. As much as I hate winter, it was beautiful when we had that snow storm.

Thank you Helen, so sorry to make you cry, i had tears as i was typing it, good thing hubby was at bowling that night so i was alone in bed crying,lol. I love the s now pics but now that my yard is a SWAMP of MUD i cant wait for the warmer wheather to dry it all up, the mud is horrible.

Sooty was my :hearts bunny, i never knew what people where talking about when they said that until i lost him, then i understood,lol.

Here is one of the Hermit crabs that i caught out eating. I love testing my camera, and love how nice the close ups come out.

DSC_0275.jpg

Of course as soon as i started snapping pics he high tailed it under his log,lol

DSC_0273.jpg

DSC_0272.jpg

Here is Charger with his lil Toofers, i couldnt resist when i saw his teefers

DSC_02522.jpg

Latest posts

Back