Little Miracles Rabbit Rescue (EDIT: STOP THE NEGATIVITY!)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not condone the methods of those associated with Bunny Justice, but please do not blindly dismiss their experiences with Little Miracles. I have made a statement regarding my personal experiences, earlier in this thread. Other reputable rescue people, former volunteers and adopters have also shared experiences on this thread and on other lists organized to try and make changes within Little Miracles.

There are at least 50 people that I personally know, who have witnessed the poor conditions and ill rabbits within this troubled rescue. There are many others who have not come forward.

Please know that when company is expected, ie. for events, scheduled visits, and unwise tip-offs of visits by officials by the Bunny Justice group, the shelter is cleaned up, and in the past the ill bunnies have been hidden away.

Agreed, Kristie Corson is a well-spoken, intelligent and convincing individual. What she is not, is truthful. Please consider the experiences of dozens of reputable people whose only concerns are the welfare of the Little Miracles foster animals, as genuine.

Become a fan of award winning Wildlife and Nature Photographer Michael Poliza and see his latest images.
.Like · Maria Montgomery likes this.VOORHEES LMRR (Borrowed from a Scam Warning)
.by Tina Zimmerman on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 10:51pm.On the surface, Little Miracles Rabbit Rescue (LMRR) looks like a paradise for our fluffy, furry friends. Their website is impressive and professional. If you perform a google search on LMRR and you will find no less than 50 polished donation sites to raise funds and increase donations. These donation/charity event site span approximately 11 years. The earliest I was able to locate online was right around 2002.

Although the founding date of LMRR is subject to debate, Corson states more often than not that LMRR was established in January, 2000 when she was 18/19 years of age.

How did LMRR begin? That's up for debate also. In Corson's version it started when she bought a bunny from a pet store, only to bring it home and watch it die the next day. A witness and close friends tell a completely version. This version is very different from her account. Kris Corson started out as a rabbit breeder. Back in April, 2000, she was adamant about being able to breed, even mixed breeds. She then started to work at a pet store. A few rabbits came in ill with coccidi. She took them on, with a plan to breed them, and in truth some of them did die, as was expected.

On Dec 22, 2000 in the time line, Corson stopped breeding and began "rescueing". The problem was, she was taking in rabbits at an alarming rate. (On 7/9, 2000, she had 26 rabbits, on 12/22, she had 65, it went up from there.)

Let's stop here and you decide how LMRR came to be. This may help you...The Better Business Bureau lists LMRR as 'Animal Insemination - Artificial'. Yes, a rabbit breeder. Which version do you find more plausable now? I could have told you, I was there. Corson has a funny way of twisting the facts and shifting blame. You needed to decide for yourself.

Let's continue. Time marched on and at some point volunteers, among others, couldn't help but notice that Kris may have a serious problem. Kris had collected 350+ bunnies by 2003. You read that correctly, the bunnies were counted and by more than one person. At the time when Corson was confronted with this concern, Corson's response was that "a very one-sided - hostile campaign" was being launched against her.

Another, more disturbing concern was that Corson claimed to be "moving" the rescue. She made floor plans, and begged for money to help pay for moving. Her floor plans didn't include enough places for the rabbits to exercise. The rabbits were to be caged most of the time. She never addressed peoples concerns at that time either. She has always asked for money, and always defended her right to take on as many rabbits as she pleased, claiming they were all "okay". She has claimed to have 20-25 adoptions happening per week, yet the numbers of rabbits there didn't drop. The rabbits were never moved. The shelter was never built. Where did all that money go that she collected I wonder?

The situation reached a breaking point, July 24th. The NJ SPCA arrived at the Corson residence for further investigation. After the investigation, Corson's mother, called for help last minute and asked everyone/anyone to take as many buns as possible. They were warned that pasturella and EC present. People helped, good people stepped in and cleaned up that horror-show they walked in and saw. One rescue stated the bunnies they took in from LMRR in Voorhees were severely underweight, malnurished and had mild to serious health issues.

After it was all was said and done, her mother was left with approx. 90 rabbits to care for. Did I not mention that Corson had left the state? Yup, she had left NJ and her collection of rabbits that lived in the outdoor shed and in the basement of her mothers home in Voorhees, NJ. (I know the story of her abrupt move, but we would be opening more issues than just the rabbits. Let's leave that for you locate on the internet if you so choose and stick with the LMRR issue.)

In later years, Corson has been confronted about what happened. Corson's response was that "a very one-sided - hostile campaign" was launched against her. She denied it all. She denied the number of rabbts. She denied the "sick room". She denied all the donation money she collected. She denied bunnies were ill and flea infested. In the tales she tells, Corson changes the history of what happened in Voorhees, NJ.

I and others were there, the truth haunts us still. Looking back, I am saddened that I helped. I thought it would be the end of Corson's behavior, I was wrong. By helping in Voorhees, it only helped to enable her to continue and make bigger, more dangerous decisions in the future.

You readup on Little Miracles Rabbit Rescue and see what you locate. Sadly there is much more to tell, but that will be for another day and another topic. I'll tell you this, LMRR resurfaced in Florida, this time in her garage.

To get you started, here are a few links: http://www.examiner.com/tampa-pet-services-in-tampa-bay/for-one-florida-rescue-organization-easter-is-a-bad-hare-day

http://www.petkb.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/rabbit/260/The-end-of-LMRR

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=62580&forum_id=7&page=1

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.pets.rabbits/browse_thread/thread/962b973b0506a00e/d2cae2d8115e1b98

http://www.care2.com/news/member/442150667/857314

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=62580&forum_id=7&jump_to=834822

http://www.facebook.com/horrors.lmrr

http://www.rabbithabit.org/adoptables/memoriam.asp

http://www.rabbited.0catch.com/over.html

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_107799202629567

http://bunnyjustice.com/

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=62580&forum_id=7&jump_to=833979

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Miracles-Rabbit-Rescue/150460001646201

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_191071520923696

http://www.facebook.com/pages/LMRR-Hoarding-Animal-Abuse/182803015088084

Sorry I have been quiet in posting because I am slowly becoming disgusted, not to mention I am busy. So I hope you guys don't mind a long message here, and than I need to go back to my own life.

In all of this, do you know what is the saddest thing? This has become a JOKE. Not just from the people of Bunny Jutice either, from the Kristie supporters, some of the people here, the fake profiles, and people who are simply watching it as if it were a soap opera. MOST of the people who have made themselves involved, have lost sight(or never saw) what is important here. While some people have personal issues with Corson, and have used the rescue as a way to get to her, that is ONLY because they see that there is a real issue. And I will admit, I have gotten pulled in more than once over the internet drama. It's hard to stay quiet when you know differenty than what people are saying.

However, most of the general statements about people who do not agree with what is going on at that rescue do not apply to me. Like "Well why don't you actually get involved instead of sitting on the internet..." I have gotten involved! I have been to that "shelter" three times so far, donated items and gotten my hands dirty. I have seen what it looks like, clean and when no volunteers show up for a few days. " Why don't you focus on your own animals instead of another rescue." I NEVER STOPPED! Do you not also understand, that their actions directly effect our rescue? Why you ask? Because it involves the possible neglect of rabbits(which I also rescue!) in the same state, only 35 minutes form where I live. Isn't that what I signed up for? To protect the welfare of animals, especially rabbits and small animals? Besides what rescues do you think they will contact when this finally does go south? And because we are so close to this rescue, we hear a LOT from the inside. Some of the things I saw with my own eyes, were NOT pretty. It doesn't matter how many AFTER pictures are posted.. it doesn't take way from the negligence I saw with my own eyes.

So you may wonder why these volunteers don't want to talk? And you may think my answer fictional, but I am going to tell you anyway. These volunteers WILL talk, to someone who is actually going to listen. Some of these volunteers went in there with their hearts full of love for animals, wanting to do a good thing. These types of people will NOT neglect them on their watch. So when these types of volunteers go in there, they get the job done, it is them who the credit for anything going right should go to! And their biggest fear is that they will walk away, the animals will be neglected and NO ONE will help the animals, because so far, Corson has had enough of a heads up(thanks to both sides of this on facebook) to clean up! So the volunteers who do want to help the animals feel defeated, and feel like the only thing they can do, is keep trying AS BEST AS THEY CAN around their own lives and their own animals.. to help the rabbits at LMRR.

I am really ashamed to even be a part of this, because of what it has turned into, because it REALLY isn't about the animals anymore. Yes it is one person who created this mess,and so far, she refuses to take responsibility for ANY of it. Right now, I think we all just need to stop, take a deep breath and just wait and see what happens. Despite the fact that she has gotten away with so much, and some of us having to be mentally tortured not knowing if the animals in her care are REALLY going to get what they need and deserve. There are pictures,there are whitnesses there right now that will talk to the RIGHT people, there are statements from people all over the place, that didn't even know about each other before it got all over the internet. There are even recent pictures,and I have seen them.

All of this will eventually unfold, and people will see the truth. Even if it doesn't happen, tomorrow, next week or even a few months from now. And one day when the truth comes out, a lot of people are going to bad about a lot of things they said.. but I know for sure, I won't.

No one has named you in this Stephanie. I agree that this whole mess casts a bad light on rabbit rescue in general. I also agree that it isn't about the animals anymore. It has turned into a personal vendetta that I'm not sure will ever stop. I'll say it again....Kristie doesn't want to fight, she just wants to be left alone. She knows that she is in the spotlight and I sincerely hope that she continues to maintain the standards she is currently operating under.

If you are at all interested, I'm going to be in Mount Laurel, NJ July 12-15 on business (tentative date). I am planning on visiting LMRR on the 12th along with a person that has adopted 3 rabbits from them. If you can make it out there that afternoon, I would be delighted to meet you. Dinner is on me that evening!

Why is it people with so few posts come to defend Bunny Justice? :confused2:

I think it speaks volumes that after all the accusations, phone calls, and bad mouthing that no media or large reputable rescues in our country have gotten involved and no action from animal welfare groups has been taken.

Yes that is true, no one seems to want to do anything about it, but it's tough all around. I used to work for a shelter that was a NJ state licensed to do cruelty investigations. I would still be working there if I hadn't moved too far away. I have seen the animals come in abused, and the people who did it, give little to no consequence for their actions. The big organizations and shelteres only want to get involved if there is media involved(more donations and faster adoptions) and the media only wants to get involved if the big organizations and shelters are involved. Not to mention animal laws in NJ SUCK big time. Even when you think you have enough documentation, they want more. It is VERY hard to get a warrant to seize animals, let alone the right to access a place whenever they want. That is why they have to schedule visits with most of these people.. Unfortunately in the media everywhere, the only time you see it get out there is when it's too late for so many of the animals and people involved...

Yeah, I find that hard to believe that after all these years of horrific abuse and dieing rabbits that no complaints were acted on, nor did they stick. Also, like I mentioned, none of the large reputable rabbit rescues in our country have gotten involved, even though I'm SURE they've had it brought to there attention. How can this be?

That above is copied and pasted from FB...
I read and read and was emailed numerous X's about LMRR.
I DO GET ***SO*** EMOTIONAL ***so*** much to facts and then the images of some of the bunnies from LMRR and any other place that animals are/maybe hurting.. The LMRR pictures I have seen-have now ingrained in my memory to the point that I still cry like a baby just thinking of them at times...SOMETHING IS INDEED WRONG THERE.
I do not purposely slander this woman/rescue; I have copied what I have read and in few places posted that.
A person cant help but form an opinion after just observing the pictures really.
I have repeatedly said what I am saying now...Something has to be wrong for so so many ppl to be so angry!
I have had the experience with the disgruntled volunteer that started many and much problems for CCR UNWARRENTED. I wasn't even the meanie I read that LMRR's founder is and all of the former volunteer's complainers/ well their posts match 99.99% .
In CCR's case The AC, Dept of Ag.,Our many veterinarians, HumaneSociety and several other rescues I work with from far and wide in Michigan and my church's elders **and CCR's supporters** could see through material sent all over western Michigan(sent also to many vets-some not even used by CCR- and my church)....it was slanderous and all so very made-up and untrue-it was one person and one of her little croanies.
This person has started so much trouble all over w/West MI rescues noone was at all surprised about her starting it w/CCR-her material was laughable at best-and come to find out after SPCA and 2 other rescues-I was 4th to be hit by this now very well known person who ended up being sued by one the second rescue she set out to exploit-that rescue prevailed in a court of law.

One thing I do need to make clear.
Rehabbing Michigan Eastern Cottontails and baby wilder bunnies is NOT controversial and subjective as above stated.

This is very important for me to say.
The info I share with anyone trying to rehab wilders WORKS 100% of the time if it is followed correctly with a healthy little wilder/domestic bun.
I try and find a NO KILL reputable rehabber to take baby wilders from whereever they are ( b/c it is a tedious process for someone never having done it before), world-wide, for any person that finds them(after of course making sure that the wilders cannot be put bk for Momma to care for).
If no NON KILL rehabber is possible(few and far between), the regimin used by CCR and othes very special Michigan rehabbers I work with is precise, EVERY SINGLE TIME and far from controversial.
I have not lost a baby(including some that were quite injured) yet in my many rehabbing years even the ones w/ broken femurs and pelvic regions have been saved and went on to live long healthy lives in non-preditor/protective area.
The ones with "deadly" injuries-most HBC,and terribly suffering obviously must be helped to pass.
I have 8 right now at this early time in spring-all are bright eyed and full-bellied but do know it is a time consuming and labor of love that takes much, much patience. A person can expect it to take up to a half hour to get 1 ML of goat's milk mixed w/ probios into baby bun and that will not at all be enough... it takes baby to have a full rounded and hardened tummy twice a day to "make it"..
The info I posted at LMRR FB page was ONLY about baby wilders and ***nothing*** else b/c I so much hoped to help the guy that had the three ...
Anyone with a half a heart would have left the good intentioned posts there to save those babies.They were deleted almost immediatly-

Well, those wilders did not get any help and thanks to those detailed posts all being deleted the baby wilders are now DEAD.

No matter who I have a problem with-I would not have ever deleted that helpful info to save those babies.

Too, the post yesterday into a new thread that I wanted to post here but this venue was closed I did not keep a copy of.
I still would like to share that info here if a copy is available.
Thank you, Respectfully, christineLea
CritterCafeRescue

Animal Control, ASPCA and so many animal advocates turned their heads-why?
This is a woman working as a police officer for a time and leaving the animals w/ her mother and father.
These are not ppl that would at that time turn in one of their "pwn". If her Mother were not so sick of it I am sure she still would not be speaking out.
Now that she was fired from being a police officer-it certainly has been looked at-in Florida and now back in NJ.

That still doesn't answer my question of why the big rabbit welfare and rescue groups (who would care less if she was a police officer) in our country have not sent out statements against LMRR or shown any support to your cause. Especially when it's being portrayed as a concentration camp for bunnies run by a psychopath.

RosL wrote:
Before you edited one of your posts, it said
The '23' people you refer to as witnesses are just the same five people (max) with aliases, boyfriends and cousins parroting their information.
Sorry, that is wrong. Maybe that's why you edited it out?

They don't go around making the hate mails, though the crazies do try to drag them in, do make up quotes from them.
Yes, I edited out because I thought it would be misconstrued without explanation. I'm was referring to the 'Bunny Justice' group and their multiple websites that Christine frequents and regurgitates.

Nobody has said that LMRR is great at basic rabbit care. The question is 1) is it bad enough to shut down the whole rescue 2) can it be fixed. I have strongly concluded 1) No and 2) Yes.

What I am saying is that contrary to the tone of these attacks, they have not killed or abused rabbits.

And Kristie Corson does NOT fit the model of a hoarder. Why? For one reason, she wants VOLUNTEERS to help. This is not a woman who sits in her house and doesn't answer her doors because she's afraid they'll take her rabbits away. She has a building, she asks for help and she applies her OWN SET OF SKILLS TO THE RESCUE. AND SHE GET THEM ADOPTED OUT.

Her skills do not include diligent cage cleaning and rabbit care (although the latter is often subjective). This isn't hard to shore up. It's WAY harder finding rescuers who are as organized as her, as good at fundraising and adoptions and has the energy and desire to do this.

And what I've concluded even more so lately is she really has what it takes -- thick skin. Putting up with all the utter crap is what makes pet rescue one of the most difficult things I've ever done.

I'm may not make any friends in rescue saying this, but by far the hardest part for me has been dealing with my fellow rescuers. In the short year I've been doing this, working along side three separate largely unrelated groups, every aspect has had to deal with people who 'disapproved' of the way our groups were doing things and many who tried to ferret out nasty information to use against us. The three groups persevered and 902 rabbits were safely and happily rehomed instead of euthanized.

Thank God we had the support of the unsuspecting public.

This was in ALL areas. I'd say half the volunteers had their own ideas of proper housing, diet and care and were intolerant of different opinions and methods. Some were emotional nutbars (tons of those in rescue, bless 'em), and others were people who truly believed they knew best and/or expected or asked for a level of perfection impossible to achieve when dealing with the number of rabbits and resources at hand.

Because the rescue heads are ultimately responsible for everything, we're always to blame when people's standards aren't met and ultimately we will be trash-talked every time we disappoint a volunteer.

Even worse, though, are the 'fellow' rescues. I don't want to say they're bad people, they truly do have the animal's best interests at heart, but so many are ridiculously judgmental, intolerant, competitive or bitter.

A huge number of rescues boycott this board because I promote 'rabbitats', an outdoor form of housing, and/or we tolerate breeders here. Not only do they not advertise their rabbits which will at least find homes for one or two, thus saving the same number from euthanization, they missed out on the shared experiences of rabbit health and behavior that will benefit the rabbits.

This may be a 'principles vs. rabbits' thing and the importance between the two a matter of opinion and great debate, but in MY opinion, this kind of intolerance serves to do nothing more than close an avenue of rescue, and I can not take complaints from these organizations seriously.

Specifically, I cannot take Stephannie seriously either because she has been conducting an 11-year-vendetta that keeps drudging up the past, and doesn't appear to be addressing current conditions. I also never see solutions other than the 10-year call to shut Kristie Corson down. She's also participated in the personal attacks.

I can't take Christine seriously because she's broadcasting that somebody is killing rabbits because they're using kitten replacement milk instead of goat's milk, which has no basis in science, only personal opinion.

I did take Iresqbunnies seriously at first until I realized she was one of the rescues involved with taking rabbits out of LMRR 10 years ago, her website (the Rainbow Bridge page is linked by Christine) lists LMRR rabbits that died years after with commentary and catch phrases that boil down to veiled accusations that even two years later LMRR is somehow responsible for their deaths.

I do take Bunniez seriously because I haven't found any grounds to dismiss her claims, she's not launching personal attacks, she doesn't appear to be prone to hysteria and her claims don't date back 10 years. I do take issue with the irrelevant 'dead rabbits in the freezer' phrase and other emotional hot buttons, but I will otherwise take her at her word.

There are also other volunteers who I believe when they talk about conditions at the rescue.

HOWEVER, this takes us back to the discussion of degrees -- are these rabbits truly being abused? No. Are better off dead? Of course not. Can conditions be better? Yes. Are there enough other rescues to take up the slack so more rabbits don't die without her than with her? No. Is it worth throwing away the strong points over over the bad points? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

The 'bad' photos just aren't that bad, I've shown them to Vets and SPCA-type people for opinions, and they do not see abuse or long-term neglect. I trust Tamsin's assessment far more than anybody else's on this thread for being able to see through the captions and the catch-phrases.

There is no evidence of long-term or serious abuse, and what constitutes abuse and long term neglect is very hard to hide. That is why nobody has taken action in 10 years. Throwing out excuses like she has law enforcement friends protecting her is lame and not even possible.

The good photos are awesome and that level is attainable with volunteer help she welcomes to the facility. Maybe Kristie will never keep the cages clean, she'll never be well-liked, her rescue will never be above reproach, but she has proven VERY efficient in very important areas.

Fix what's broken. Don't throw out the baby with the bath water. Monitor the situation, approach care decisions with tolerance and respect for somebody else's opinion, and be prepared to suck it up and HELP when needed!

Withholding help and asking others to withhold help more abusive to the rabbits than anything Kristie will do to them.

sas

I would like to broach a subject which has not been adequately addressed. In the unlikely event that LMRR is shut down, who is willing to take all of the rabbits? Is the Bunny Justice folk or a rescue going to take them all, or is this group condemning them to euthanization? I guaranty that unless they are taken in by a willing no-kill shelter that this would be a death sentence for most of them. I would like to know what the long range plan is for the bunnies. The bunnies is what this about, right?

Happi Bun wrote:
I have nothing to add really other than thank goodness for level headed people like Patti and Pipp! I'm so thankful this forum didn't just jump on the "Kristin is the spawn of Satan" band wagon. I used to believe the accusations against her rescue until I took a step back and really thought about it without all the hype/drama to throw me off. I also came to see the true colors of the people against her and how crazy they are.
Thank you so much, that is exactly what I what I was thinking! I looked at the very few pictures that were posted of rabbits supposedly being abused by LMRR, and other than one rabbit being too thin I saw nothing that looked like abuse to me. I mean really, if the level of "filth" in the couple of shots I saw is abuse, then my fat spayed house rabbit is being tortured too. Plus the fact that any pictures that have been posted could have been taken ANYWHERE and none of us would be the wiser.

Christine- I don't know you. As far as I know, you adore rabbits and want nothing more than to help them. But I have to tell you, the viciousness of your attack against Corson, and the (dare I say it?) absolute fanaticism of the attacks made by youself and others have completely turned me off. I mean come on, one post made by someone named Ronnie Cyr on the FB page you posted called her an "attention seeking whore". How on earth does that help the rabbits? If this is really truly ONLY about helping the rabbits, then you are going to have to act with maturity and tact to get people's attention. I understand anger if you are seeing abuse, but trust me! NO ONE is going to listen to you when you are acting/talking this way, especially when the person you are (let's face it) slandering has been smart enough not to reply in kind.

Pipp- THANK YOU! For your level headedness (is that a word?) and common sense in dealing with this thread.

Know this for certain, NEVER EVER EVER PIPP DID I CALL ANYONE AN ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE! NEVER>>>>PLZ enlighten me where you ever and why you ever would say this....
I DO NOT use the word WHORE in my vocabulary even.
YOU are out of line and without proof for certain!
Please bring forth the place where you think you saw this b/c I can gaurentee it was not me talking like that EVER!

Something like that does not help the rabits or anyone. You are very much mistaken about what you thin I have spoken/written/posted.

For one I said earlier and gave the benefit to the ppl I quoted...

Again..NEVER did I call this girl Kristie and attn seeking whore!

WOW! I retracted at FB page when I thoughtmy new thread post was deleated-I did not have knowledge it was meshed until Patti showed me. I RETRACTED and I FULLY hope that once you see that I did not ever say such a thing as you suggest YOU also will retract!

Fair is Fair-why I posted my thread was indeed NOT deleted but "MESHED"

I can be a big girl and admit to my misgivings and non-understandings whomever you are person(AGAIN SORRY NOT!!!Pipp )CAN YOU?

Either that or proove to all of RO that I indeed said something so cruel as that!

Again I have not slandered this person at all. I still do not see the posts I made to try and save those wilders but she seems to think they are indeed there.
Please too enlighten me where I slandered this person-I DID not and have LOTS more cooth than that!
Without proof dear Person(NOTPipp, SORRY PIPP:(((...)-

You are no better than you make me out to be now are you-B/C at this point YOU are slandering ME and stating wrong facts-AT LEAST I provided facts and places anyone was welcomed to go to ck out LMRR and the history!

CALM DOWN no one claimed that YOU said that...

Read gentle giants post carefully and it was Ronnie Cyr who called Pipp that.

Christine- I don't know you. As far as I know, you adore rabbits and want nothing more than to help them. But I have to tell you, the viciousness of your attack against Corson, and the (dare I say it?) absolute fanaticism of the attacks made by youself and others have completely turned me off. I mean come on, one post made by someone named Ronnie Cyr on the FB page you posted called her an "attention seeking whore". How on earth does that help the rabbits? If this is really truly ONLY about helping the rabbits, then you are going to have to act with maturity and tact to get people's attention. I understand anger if you are seeing abuse, but trust me! NO ONE is going to listen to you when you are acting/talking this way, especially when the person you are (let's face it) slandering has been smart enough not to reply in kind.

I am sorry but does anyone not see this statement???"the viciousness of your attack against Corson" and
"you posted called her an "attention seeking whore"

Latest posts

Back