King Kirby's Rabbit Nation

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That picture is awesome, Helen!!!!

Hehe, thanks!!

Today I put up the Christmas decorations. I would have liked to put lights but I wasn't sure if the buns would behave so I decided not to put the lights. The tree isn't the same without the lights, but the buns don't seem to mind. :) I was gonna take pics of them and make a holiday card but my headaches got the best of me. I took a long nap and ended up doing the decorating too late in the night. The indoor lighting isn't good enough to get decent pics, especially of Kirby's dark fur. He really needs natural sunlight for my camera to get a good pic.

Toby was very excited the whole time we were putting up ornaments. He was poking around eveything, running in circles around us. I was afraid I might step on him! I almost did once :(

Tonight was one of those nights I really wish my boys got along so that they could be out at the same time. Instead, only Toby got to see. Kirby was up in his condo so I decided to let him relax in his own space and let Toby out. Maybe one day we'll all be able to sit by the tree, our whole bunny family.

:dutch

Some of you may know, I've been working wacky hours lately. Sometimes starting 6am for 12 hrs straight, sometimes my normal 8-5, sometimes on weekends. It's driving my sleeping schedule nuts. I felt faint by 7:30pm and slept till about 9:30pm and then I thought, well now I've done it. I've ruined the night's sleep by a late nap. And i gotta wake up at 5am tomorrow.

Chicken soup, slice of cake and a glass of warm milk later, I'm still up. So are the buns who by now have got have had it with the slaves leaving them in their cages so often lately. I let Kirby out who was binkying in his pen (this is rare!) and he came out with full enthusiasm! He gave me a binky show and went home. Toby came out and had himself a ball too. While Toby was running around I spent some time with Kirby. My first and only depression medication :)

Kirby was minding his own business and I came in and sat down. He kind of looked at me as if to say "you're back! About time..." I have not spent much quality time with him. Not the way we used to, in probably a couple weeks. I laid on my stomach and pet him. He flattened for me and I continued to rub his head and nose. I smooshed my face into his tummy fur and he kinda laid in a funny position all lopsided for me. I rubbed my cheeks on his cheeks and he took it all in. I stopped to look at him, he got up and scratched his ear, then turned around and stuck his head under my hand. Aw, he wanted more petting. I just laid on the floor and pet him, snuggled next to him for a while. The floor was so cold. He is so warm. And like this, Kirby heals my soul. Interruptions by Toby poking his nose in to try to nip Kirby's tail came at regular intervals, but so as to not spoil the moment with shooing, I just held Kirby's bum to shield it from Toby and everybun was safe. Like always, I promise Kirby no one will ever hurt him. He is always safe with me. :hearts:

So long, Sunday. Hello Monday. I love you, Kirby.

Love,
Mommy
:dutch

Are those the motorized hammies? They sound like kitty-cat fun to me!!!

Do you have any nieces who might want them? I am sure there are enough people out there who can't find them in stores. You'll find homes for them.... ;)

myheart

kirbyultra wrote:
I don't know why. I just bought all these zhu zhu pets.... I am almost sure I do not have time to ebay them. Sheesh what am I doing?
God send them to me. I need several. My god sister has only asked for them nothing else. :embarrassed:I also want them. I love toys like that. Which explains why I have 8 fubys.

Ali, they still have them on etoys.com. Set of 4. They come out, with shipping, to be $20 a piece. Which is still cheaper than buying them on ebay.com. The other day I bought 2 Chunks for $12 each.

I want a Mr. Squiggles though. Toxic or not I think he's cutest. I think I might keep one or two just to see how the buns react to a motorized hammie LOL.

I bid on about 30 Mr. Squiggles on ebayin the last 2 days. I didn't win a single one. They all worked out to be over $30 each with shipping. :(

myheart wrote:
Are those the motorized hammies? They sound like kitty-cat fun to me!!!

Do you have any nieces who might want them? I am sure there are enough people out there who can't find them in stores. You'll find homes for them.... ;)

myheart
The worst part is that I already bought presents for all 3 of my nieces and they are not returnable! I was sure I would never get my hands on any zhuzhu pets so I dismissed the thought. All of a sudden I buy 6 of them. 3 Chunks (the white one), and 1 each of the other 3. Bahhhh! Now I am in love with Mr. Squiggles (brown/tan one).

I have to admit that I don't know about Mr. Squiggles... :pSo I looked on Ebay to see what it is. There is one in Ohio that will be ending in about twenty minutes. No bids and starting at $1.99. Not sure how high stuff like that goes....

myheart

myheart wrote:
I have to admit that I don't know about Mr. Squiggles... :pSo I looked on Ebay to see what it is. There is one in Ohio that will be ending in about twenty minutes. No bids and starting at $1.99. Not sure how high stuff like that goes....

myheart

Never mind... price is going upin last few minutes as per usual ebay style.

myheart

I have two will take pics and post when I am home. :) I want to get all of them for her. So that is 3 plus the 4 new ones being released. :(

myheart wrote:
myheart wrote:
I have to admit that I don't know about Mr. Squiggles... :p So I looked on Ebay to see what it is. There is one in Ohio that will be ending in about twenty minutes. No bids and starting at $1.99. Not sure how high stuff like that goes....

myheart

Never mind... price is going up in last few minutes as per usual ebay style.

myheart
yeah I have been sniped at less than 2 minutes for Mr. Squiggles for almost every auction. With shipping every Mr. squiggles has gone byond $30! I figure buying the set online is ok, at $20 for the one I want and possibly selling the hammies that I did not want to keep. $35 for a toy that normally retails for $8.99 just crosses some line for me. Meanwhile paying $20 is borderline ok. lol :p

Which one is that one? I sometimes we get them at work I will pick it up for you if I see him.

I have 3 but need to give one to my moms friend. :XMy god-sis wants the yellow one, and than I choose which to give to my moms friend and which one she also gets.

15833_236444351616_764921616_4206493_2209014_n.jpg

15833_236444036616_764921616_4206492_6955430_n.jpg

15833_236443611616_764921616_4206488_6979290_n.jpg

[font=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Zhu Zhu Pets Early Release
[/font]
New Characters Available NOW
December 7, 2009
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[font=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Greetings!

YOU ARE THE FIRST TO KNOW-

We are excited to share with you some great news - we have new ZhuZhu Pets characters arriving in stores now! Due the the popularity of Zhu Zhu Pets, retailers have decided to fly goods to stores so that consumers could have them in time for the holidays.

The new characters: Winkie, Jilly, Nugget, and Scoodles, are available NOW!!!
These characters, along with the original "Fab Four", make their own unique noises and have the trademark birthmarks that make a Zhu Zhu Pet unique. Each character comes with its own biography so you can get to know the distinct personality of each character.

Watch as these characters zhu-oom around new play sets and unlock new noises. They magically know where they are in the play set!

Please check with local retailers on availability.[/font]

YOU ARE THE FIRST TO KNOW-

We are excited to share with you some great news - we have new ZhuZhu Pets characters arriving in stores now! Due the the popularity of Zhu Zhu Pets, retailers have decided to fly goods to stores so that consumers could have them in time for the holidays.

The new characters: Winkie, Jilly, Nugget, and Scoodles, are available NOW!!!
These characters, along with the original "Fab Four", make their own unique noises and have the trademark birthmarks that make a Zhu Zhu Pet unique. Each character comes with its own biography so you can get to know the distinct personality of each character.

Watch as these characters zhu-oom around new play sets and unlock new noises. They magically know where they are in the play set!

Please check with local retailers on availability.

Latest posts

Back