Kimiko's Wonderful World

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for pics! I love lops their ears are so cute! I have a friend that breeds mini lops and I am always helping her and they are just so cute =P I think if I ever get another rabbit it would be a lop. Tell Kimiko i send nose scratches and Carrotz and Zuko send their love!

CarrotzMom :
LOL. Me too ! I just love to watch those droopy ears bounce up and down when Kimiko hops around. :pinkbouce: Thanks for the nose scratching and love. I told Kimiko already. She went to sit right next to her veggies plate. I guess when I said " Carrotz ", she thought it's her veggie times.:faint: Nose rubbing and love back to you and bunnies :)

Wabbitdad12 :
Thank you so much. :) I'll let you know how things go. I still didn't start packing yet. Ahhh thinking about packing makes me tired already :foreheadsmack: Is it just me ? :)

Good luck with your move and I'll be crossing my fingers that next year WILL be your year!

Now~we want more pics of Kimiko.....please!

[align=center]" You've spoiled her too much !!! "
[/align][align=left] Okay, the title speaks for everything. I've been spoiling my girl for a while. Trust me before this I thought it is just something everybody does for their beloved pets. Every day in the evening, Kimiko and I have an activity together which becomes our bad habit !!! Well, how to explain... Thing is I keep feeding her by hands every evening. When Kimiko will take a rest, she will sleep next to our computer desk for a couple of hours, then in late afternoon she will hop back to her cage and will sleep for the rest of the day on her 3rd floor cage. What I did is feeding her with both pellets and hay by hands when she's awake and hungry. :( It's become more and more often lately. She didn't even want to go eating by herself in the morning.:bawl: This is all my fault. My husband always says that Kimiko is a lazy bunny, she doesn't even want to come down and play with us. :( I just realized that it was me who have made her being lazy because she gets everything from up there, food, petting. So what's the point to come down,right ?
Another thing which made me changing my BAD routine is that I'm concerned about the amount of water she gets everyday and also her droppings. It seems normal everyday but still I shouldn't let her get used to this. It might turn out bad one day, who knows. So since yesterday I've stopped feeding her like that and have tried offering her food downstairs. She seemed confused last night and didn't want to come down at the beginning, but hunger won, she came down eating by herself. It is so hard for me to watch her begging for food from up stairs. I had to be tough :nope: for my little girl own good. Well while I'm writing this, Kimiko goes to her cage and starts begging for food again !!! How long will it take ? I guess a lot cause I did that for quite some time. :banghead It's your fault, Vircia !!!
So everyone, please don't be angry about this. I know I did terribly wrong and now I'm trying to fix it. I guess I thought I did that because I love her but it was a very wrong thing to do. I need to learn how to love her in the right and proper way :( No more over- spoiling kid. Momma needs to change.

Photos are on the way, traffic :crash:wink
Have a nice day/evening, everyone ! :bunnyhug:
[/align]

hln917 :
Thank you so much. It really means a lot for me.:hug2: Pictures are coming. I need final approval from my hubby. Gosh, I wish I were better in technology :X
How are your bunnies ? Big hug for all of them :)

Wabbitdad12 :
Yes, We are. :) But I should be good slave. :( I shouldn't fed her up there. I checked the amount of droppings and water she drank, turned out ever since I fed her up there, she drank less ! Today is the second day of non-feeding by hands, she comes down eating normally, but still confused why I don't feed her up there any more ? let's see how it goes...
Thanks for reading and visiting again :)

Bunny parents wrote:
CarrotzMom :
LOL. Me too ! I just love to watch those droopy ears bounce up and down when Kimiko hops around. :pinkbouce:

yep Angel with her ponytails bobbin :)

angeldi1.jpg

and Vircia feeding ur bun by hand...??..hehe i luv it! u Rock!

Flash Gordon wrote:
Bunny parents wrote:

yep Angel with her ponytails bobbin :)

angeldi1.jpg

and Vircia feeding ur bun by hand...??..hehe i luv it! u Rock!
Dear Lisa :
Oh ! How cute Angel can be !!!! And those ears :) Lovely ! This is a message to Angel ( Please tell her, Lisa) " Hop ! Hop, Angel ! Hop hop to Poland, Auntie Vircia is waiting for you !!! :big kiss:" :nasty: Hehehe, and she will be with me !!

And yes, Lisa. I did feed her by hand. It seems like only you think that it rocks !!! :D My hubby said I've spoiled her too much. I stopped doing that for couple days and feel guilty every time Kimiko looks at me with those begging eyes, " momma, I'm whungry, wplease wfood , wplease ". Gosh it's killing me. :headsmack
But since I stopped feeding her like that, she became more active in the night.Well she's hungry. :p So I hope I'm doing the right thing.

Thousand kisses and hugs :bunnyhug:
Vircia.

[align=center]My girl is probably sick !!! :(
[align=left] Guys, I know I promised that I will post photos and at first I planned to update Kimiko's story and pics today but I think my girl is sick. It's started since yesterday morning when we were playing with her and she started sneezing. First time I noticed this was when she sniffed my pants, so I thought they are stinky or something. Then she kept sneezing from time to time but I didn't see any other symptoms yet. Today she sneezes with a bit wet nose. No wheezing but I hear something when she breathes. It sounds like when we have runny nose and hard to breathe. I could hear that but not all the time. Right now my hubby is calling to the vet. Unfortunately we need to check if he will be at the clinic, he doesn't work there every day. Plus, as we know, he is the only bunny savvy vet around here. :(
So I better go keeping an eye on her. Turned out that this vet will be at the clinic on next Tuesday 21.00 PM ( night shift ) but we gave them our number and they said they will try contact him and call us. :tears2: I hope it's not something serious.
[/align][/align]

Momto3boys :
Thank you so much for visiting and the wish :) It means a lot to us. We're looking forward to it. Will you make a blog of your buns ? I'll be looking forward to see your buns' photos.

everytime i hear a bunny sneeze in this house i tense up..hehe..Kimikos gonna be ok just keep an eye on the discharge if it stays clear its prob just dusty hay or an allergy of some kind..but if it gets milky white or yellowish she needs antibiotics..i personally think that feeding her pellets by hand will prob help make her feel a little better...hehe:)...DO NOT LET Angel get word of this feeding of pellets by hand..she will take the next flight to Warsaw to see Auntie Vircia!!!!:bunnybutt:

Oh Lisa, my life saver :hugsquish: :
Before I check your message here, I was sitting and thinking and being worried like hell about Kimiko. Then somehow I thought if this has something to do with feeding by hands. :confused2: I stopped feeding her couple days ago and then the sneezing started !!! Okay, call me crazy, maybe she got upset or sad that I don't feed her any more ??? Then, I thought " Whatever ! I'm gonna do exactly the same I always did for her ! It's not a bad thing,right ? ". Just like Dave said, " We're their slaves after all" :coolness:. So I got up, walked up to her and fed her some pellets. Believe it or not, my girl is quite an independent girl who sometimes prefer to be happy,to play,to run by herself. Right after she ate some, she jumped down from her cage and ran around me and jumped onto my lap !!! :sunshine: It brought a sunshine in my heart ! It even brought my tears ! So I will comfort her, not making her more stressed or anything. Now she's sleeping in her cage, still sneezes sometimes and still with a bit wet nose.
Thank you for your message, Lisa. :kiss: Have a pleasant day/night.

I hope she feels better soon! She's too cute to be sick. My wife's bunny Dutchess sneezes frequently. We've determined its dust allergy, because it only seems to happen during and after I clean cages.

Wabbitdad12 :
Thank you so much. I hope it's nothing serious too. She still sneezes today but not so often, nothing has changed. She has a bit wet nose and when I rub it I can see only clear white discharge, not milky not yellow. She does thing normally, well not that normally :pssd: She courts, honks and runs around my hubby all the time.

[align=center]Welcome to Kimiko's Wonderful World
[/align] [align=left]
[/align][align=center]
P1060198_res.jpg

[/align] Time to update about little girl named Kimiko. We've been so busy lately. I didn't have a chance to update anything about her. She still sneezes and has a bit wet nose( clear white discharge, not milky, not yellow). :( We will go to see the vet tomorrow evening. My hubby talked with him on the phone and he said it might be dust from hay if she will not have more symptoms or sneezing and discharge get worse. I did big cleaning the other day, thought it will help her stop sneezing, but no. Another thing is her hormones drives her crazy now. She will follow my husband whole day whole night. Every time we let her out of her cage, she starts stalking,walking after him like shadow ! She kept watching what my hubby did and every time he got up or went somewhere, she ran as fast as she could to go after him. We're so worried about her and we can't imagine being like this for her whole life. I wonder how those breeders handle with this ?She totally loses all interests in her momma :sad: It got worse Last Saturday. She was restless and seemed to lose her appetite. At first I wanted to wait until Nov when she will turn 6, but now we kinda want to have her fixed earlier than that. I need to talk to the vet tomorrow.
Besides those crazinesses our weekend went fine. On Sunday we went to the zoo. I've never been there since I got here. It was fun trip with our lovely friend. I'll post some pics of the trip later.
Now, let me introduce you guys Kimiko's World. :) Since nothing is going on much lately ( except that hormones thing :X ) I'd like to share our daily routine. So here we go... !
[align=center]
Morning comes, let's check on little princess did she wake up yet :)
Oh ! Good morning, Sunshine :sunshine:
P1060193_res.jpg
[/align][align=center]Time for breakfast ![/align][align=center]Pellets : Left one is her old Cuni Complete. Right is Oxbow 15/23 which she loves.
P1060203_res.jpg

[/align] [align=center]Hay and treats ( This week she gets raisins )
P1060204_res.jpg
[/align][align=center]" Yum yum yum, this is tasty, momma ! "[/align][align=center]
P1060177_res.jpg
[/align][align=center]
P1060180_res.jpg
[/align][align=center]
P1060181_res.jpg
[/align][align=center]
P1060183_res.jpg
[/align][align=center]Ahhh full :p Let's go play !!!
[/align][align=center]
P1060197_res.jpg
[/align][align=center]Well well well, what do we have here ?
[/align][align=center]
P1060163_res.jpg
[/align][align=center]This is my Spaceship ! Momma made it for me :pinkbouce:[/align][align=center]
P1060196_res.jpg
[/align][align=center]" I told you, I don't wanna wear hat ! "
[/align][align=center]
P1060167_res.jpg
[/align][align=center]" Alright alright ! If only you give me something yummy "
[/align][align=center]
P1060174_res.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]10.00 - 10.30 AM : My grooming time
[/align][align=center]Unfortunately, momma cannot take a photo while we're grooming. She needs both hands doing it ; one brushing, another giving me yummy treats:bunnysuit:So this is my grooming set.[/align][align=center]
P1060212_res.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]And this is my limousine momma puts me in there when I have to go visiting a guy with glasses dressing in green, looks like one big veggie ! But not tasty as I thought :lookaround. I don't know why we have to go there sometimes, but two times at his home I got something stinging my butt :pssd: !!![/align][align=center]
P1060206_res.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]Whaooooooow :yawn: Sleepy ! I gotta go to bed now. Night night, everyone.[/align][align=center]
P1060190_res.jpg
[/align][align=center]
P1060191_res.jpg
[/align][align=left]"See you next time ! :wave:Thank you for visiting my blog "[/align][align=left]:dancingorig:BUNNIES RULE !!!
[/align]

Latest posts

Back