Kimiko's Wonderful World

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Great pictures, most of the time when I see my bunny's doing something and I go get my camera and come back they aren't doing it anymore.
Well, I got luck. :D But still what I get was old junk phone, which sometimes it switches off itself ( like " I don't wanna work any more , give me a break :confused2:) It happens to me a lot, when I was watching her doing something, suddenly she did funny things. So I called my husband, he turned and " what ? She's laying down":laugh:

what you wrote here:brought a tear to my eye..
"Bunnies have their own ways to make us smile, to laugh and to love them so much no matter what they do :) Life with bunny is delightful !!! :hearts"
...what a great blog you have going here!!..and Kimiko I WANT HER!!..shes a doll...just a doll...you guys are such amazing bunparents...!~!

Flash Gordon wrote:
what you wrote here:brought a tear to my eye..
"Bunnies have their own ways to make us smile, to laugh and to love them so much no matter what they do :) Life with bunny is delightful !!! :hearts"
...what a great blog you have going here!!..and Kimiko I WANT HER!!..shes a doll...just a doll...you guys are such amazing bunparents...!~!
Thank you so much for visiting our blog and thank you so much for your opinion. :) And what you wrote brought a tear to my eye too ! We're glad to know that we take good care of her. I've never known that having bunny will give us so much joys and laughters and tears, yes tears :baghead. I'm glad to be part of bunny family here, to share experiences and to help each other whenever we need. Thank you to you all, you help us to be a good bunparents.

Say :hello to your bunnies from us !!! :) he he. Have a nice day !! :bunnyhug:

[align=center]First photo shoot...take 1...take 2... 3 4 5 anddd so on...

[/align][align=left] Last week was interesting for my husband and me. We saw the photo contest on the forum " Fall Hat Month " and we both were curious if we can take a good photo of Kimiko with a hat. Well, Kimiko didn't have any hats and buying from shop is pricey. besides, I don't see any fancy shops for pets. So I decided to make her one !!!
The hat is finished ! the room is setted !.... uhhhh where is Kimiko ? Oh, she's doing the binky binky sniff sniff over there. Okay, let's put a hat on her !!! Well, guess what happened ? This is what happened " KIMIKO !!! THAT IS NOT A FOOD !!! " :scared: After several attempts, these are what we've got. If we still carried on the shoot, the hat would become her late snack of the day :faint:I think everybody agree with me. So many moments of bunnies are so adorable, so funny by their curiosity, their clumsiness , and of course by their stubborn-being ( well, at least my girl is !! ). It's quite a challenge to take photos of those moments. My husband and I have been trying to take some photos of Kimiko. We watched her playing, eating, drinking, sniffing... and when we see something cute, one of us just scream out " Oh oh ! cameraaaaa ! " OK OK, it's often to be me:whistling But the only thing we could capture is a sight of her butt or a blur shape of hers ( like those photos with UFO or something).
Well, today is my husband's Birthday :kiss1: I already gave him a present ; a bag for his keyboard. Kimiko ? Well, as I used to mention about it, bunnies have their own way. She will give her daddy a present this evening, by going to the vet together for her vaccine. " Happy Birthday, daddy. Here's a gift from me ; Watching me taking vaccine "
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]Lady Bunny[/align][align=center]
pic.jpg
[/align][align=center]
lady.jpg
[/align][align=center]
P1060158.jpg
[/align][align=center]
P1060157.jpg

[/align][align=center]
P1060172.jpg
[/align][align=center]In this photo, she started eating her hat
[/align] [align=center]
P1060150.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]And the Finale ! Lady Kimiko from 60's :D[/align][align=center]
old_pic.jpg
[/align][align=left]Thanks a lot for visiting.
Have a nice day ;)
[/align]

OH MY GOSH@ i luv her in a hat!! what a dollface!!the 1st and 2nd ones are so perfect!..and by the way NICE hat you made there...u must be very crafty!!

Dave : :D Thank you. We made it ! We posted our favourite one from the set for the contest already. It's a good exercise for us, trying to catch her and keeping her from eating hat !!! Oh, I told my husband about your rabbit show, he said congratulations. We both want to go to see a show one day. Now we're looking for it. I read on a news it was held in a city, not so far away from Warsaw. Let's see when we can go.

Lisa : lol, Thanks. I can't believe we used to call her by boy name :D She has sweet face but we called her Teal'c !!! It makes me laugh every time I think about this. Yesterday We took her to the vet for health checking and vaccine. Even the vet could remember about mistaking her gender :laughsmiley: He said she's healthy and strong. Sewing is one of my hobby. I like to do it. Especially that now most of the time I'm at home, so you know...I need to find something to do :biggrin: or I'll go crazy :panic:

Thanks, you guys, for visiting :)

[align=center]Second time visiting vet

[/align][align=left] Last night Kimiko got vaccine for second time. The clinic isn't far away from our home.So we took a bus, 2-3 bus stops. I thought Kimiko will be scared about bus trip but actually she took it pretty ok. We covered her carrier with my jacket :) thought it will help relaxing her. She sniffed around, watched the car passing by. By the time we arrived at clinic, there were couple pets before us. Kimiko seemed a bit excited, wanted to go out... then it was our queue.
The doc remembered Kimiko :D He said she's very healthy and looks strong ( she was struggling while my husband tried to hold her still :D) Soon we let her walk freely. She jumped down on the floor and started surveying doc's room.
Our kimiko is about 4.5 months old now. She weighs 2 kg ( don't know if it's too much, but she doesn't look fat :p) We talked with the vet about spaying and he suggested us to wait for 1-2 months more, then we will arrange schedule.
Well, that's it for today. Kimiko starts to be hungry. It's her veggie time. I better go, doing mommy's job :nod

[/align]

Sounds like you have a vet that knows something about rabbits. When it comes time for the spay and the vet suggests the rabbit fast before surgury, find another vet. Rabbits don't need to fast, rabbits cannot vomit. Just FYI.

I think she is training you very well.

Ahhh, good to know that we picked the right vet. We searched for this vet on the internet and his clinic is near by my home. He didn't tell us to fast her before surgery, only remind us to feed her normally. Thank you for your information.
LOL, yes, she did train me well. :D I'm trying so hard not to give her too much treats and fruits !!! It's hard to resist those big brown eyes :spintongue

I love the pictures of Kimiko and her hat. You are so talented.

Happy Birthday to your husband!

love your blog and your fluffer is just as cute as can be! It sounds like you are really doing a great job as bunny parents and i am sure Kimiko is one spoiled rabbit!! It sure ddoesn't take long for them to steal your heart does it?

To Jujub793 :
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and yes, she has stolen my heart since the first day she was here. :inlove: I never knew I could fall so hard for bunnies. :D LOL I did spoil her :p Well, what else I could do?? She's a little princess of the house ! ;)

[align=center]Little girl going on Little lady !!!
[/align][align=left] I didn't update my blog for couple days, due to we were out of town. We had no choices except leaving Kimiko at hone alone. :( When we got back home, she was so happy to see us. It good to see her healthy and happy. Her activities went normal ( as I could see from the amount of poops and so on ) She ate but not as much as when we're home ( she seems to have more appetite when we're around ).
Another thing I noticed next day morning is... right after I let her out from her cage, she started running around me, did circling between my legs. She kept doing that for whole day. First we thought she just misses us so much. She even laid down on the bed with us !!! ( well, we're forbidden her for a while, since she started pee on it ) I thought she was scared that we will leave her alone again. By the time I went to check on her food, I saw a red-brown drop right next to her paper toys. :shock: I finally knew that my girl is having periods !!! Then We read on forum to make sure and it is !!! She's a little lady now !!!
Today Kimiko is a bit moody, she didn't eat much but not that less to be worried. It just strange a bit when I gave her morning snack. She did eat it but didn't ask for more like she always does ( Before : " mommy ! More more ! " Now : " Thank you, mom. I'm full :confused2: )
Oh another thing. She honks !! Well, before she used to honk sometimes ( sounds like pig) while she's eating something, usually happens when I refill her hay. But since yesterday she honks ( sounds like goose ) and runs around our feet, but when she sits or does other activities I don't hear it. I hope this is normal.
The funny part is that my husband said to me yesterday " Hmmm... from now on there'll be two moody girls during periods time. Somebody please save me !!!! " :rofl: What ? What ? It's a girl thing,right ? ;) Okay, time to check on my girl. Better not to let a moody girl wait ;)
[/align]

Kimiko is just an adorable girl...loved looking at all her pictures...she's just precious..

CarrotzMom :
Thank you for visiting :) LOL, yes she grows so fast !!! I still remember the first day I carried her was at the pet shop. She was just my palm size :D And now my hand can only cover her butt, well not even cover all ! :)

Cheryl :
Thank you, Cheryl. She's our lovely baby. It's almost time for having her fixed and I am so panic. :tears2: The idea of losing her overwhelms me. I know that I think too much and I'm trying not to. I've been reading a lot lately about spaying. I want to be well- prepared for her big day, on NOV.

[align=center]Kimiko is 5 months old !
[/align][align=left] Time flies, especially weekend !!! And my girl is 5 months old now :party0002: The weather is getting to be colder and colder. Kimiko is so fluffy. I groom her every day in the morning and surprise to see her changing fur for colder weather. Ever since we've got Oxbow, I mix it with her present pellets. She loves Oxbow. Plus now that I start giving her a pinch of oats daily with her morning pellets. She gobble it up so fast ! :biggrin: I didn't update our blog for a while because lately we've been busy about shopping. We ran out of everything, and I do mean " everything " !!! Every month we make one BIG shopping for most supplies. This month is quite interesting. We shopped like a war is coming, even things for Kimiko. I went to pet store where we bought her and brought back a bag of hay, some dried fruits and veggies, some herbs and leaves, and of course, treats:p During the shopping, I tried so hard to deny my desire to get another bunny, or bunnies. There were one Holland lop, broken- color with black ears and along its body is full with white, brown and black. So cute ! Another was a white lion head ( I really tried to not look at him/her, really likes this little one ) He's all white only on its front, around the nose, is light grey. I told my husband if we had this bunny, I would name him Smoky or Cloudy , if it's a girl. Too bad that my husband was so tough, so he didn't fall on this :banghead Pity ! I'll try again next time.
Last week I planned to redecorate Kimiko's cage, or Penthouse as we call :nod, but the idea went off when my husband told me that we might have to destroy this cage and build another one when we will move to another city. Oh, did I mention about that ? Well, we're going to move to Kielce, a city in the south of Poland. As we planned , we want to move this December. There are many good reasons to live there ; First is that Kielce is not far away from my husband's parents' house. So on Christmas we'd like to take Kimiko with us to parents'. I'm so excited about that. I wonder if Kimiko will like Winter and Christmas. Second, we're planing to build our house and we both love this city, but this a long-term plan. Third, because of my husband's work, in that city he will be close to his colleague. And last but not least, hehe, can I not say about it now ? Well, I do want to make it happen first, then I'll let you guys know for sure. It's something my husband and I dream of and we decide it's time to do it now because it's only two of us ( oh ! Sorry Kimi !) I mean three of us now ! We still don't have kids. I hate regret and I don't want to regret for something that I didn't do or say that " it's too late" or " Only I could turn back time, I would...". I kinda have a feeling that next year is our year ! :clapping:And I'm really looking forward to it. So Please guys, wish us luck :) Please keep your fingers crossed for us, hehe.
Okay, like I said, time flies away ! It's supper time. I gotta go. Have a nice day/ evening , everybody !

PS. I have some photos to update about Kimiko. I'll post them soon. Bye :big kiss:
[/align]

Latest posts

Back