Just a little note about my bunnies and other things

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I'm so happy to hear that things are going well!

I'm so sorry to hear about Cassidy, but it sounds like he's adjusting really well. I'm proud of him!

And happy to hear Josie's doing so much better. :)

And ratties! I've never had any, myself. My older sister had one when I was about twelve, but I never had a chance to really get to know him myself, or anything about ratties. How are they?

Wonderful seeing you back! :) I missed you!!

First thing i want to say is that it's good to see you back on the forum as well:)

Ok....yep my Josie is doing wonderfully well now....i have had no other problems with her since she had head tilt....that was pretty awful watchimg her go through that...what an experience.....it was my first time that i had ever seen something like that in real life....you know you can look at pictures ofbunnies with head tilt but it's completely different when you see it for yourself....

The ratty girls have come along way since i took them in....they were really hard to handle in the beginning...they would bite....but we persevered with them and after a few months they started to trust us more and eventually they stopped biting altogether.....it was because the girl who owned them before paid no attention to them....that's why she gave them away...she said it wasn't fair for them....but rat's are good little pet's.....we used to have threelittle ratty girlsa few years back....our first rats.....aww i cried when each one of them died...

I will have to post some pictures of them.....and write a bit more about their story:)

Thank's Rosie:)

Aww, thanks, Cheryl! :)

It's your love that brought those sweet little ratties around, I'm sure of it! You're so full of love for your babies. :)

I'm always so happy to see your bunnies. They just light me up, they're so dang cute!! :)

I bet it was hard to watch. I can't even imagine. You're right, though. Picture vs real life, two totally different experiences. I'm so glad she's okay now.

:hug:

I'm so glad you're back! I'm so glad Josie made it through well! It's always great to hear of a bunny that recovers from head tilt. Was it an ear infection? So many difficult things to get through, I hope things calm down now!

Thanks Rosie...you are always so sweet:)

Claire....yep Josie had an inner ear infection which the vet treated with Engemycin(sp)....after weeksof having the injections..he then suggested that if it doesnt clear up she may haveto have a little operationto scrapeand cleanthe puss out of her ear...i was really hoping that it would'nt have had to get to that stage...i started to worry...but i'm so glad that things started to look brighter in the end.

But i just cannot believe how suddeny it happened....she was fine the night before and in the morning she was stumbling to her side...she couldn't walk...i thought she was dying....it was early morning and the vets weren't open yet....boy was that such a loooong hour and a half that i had to wait for the vets to reopen...oh my gosh i'm really terrible at worrying in those kind of situations and i did nothing but stress the whole time.

I'm just so thankful that she is ok now....i'll post a picture of her with head tilt later just gotta put it on photobucket first.

Wow! What a story! I would have been just as terrified.

This is a picture of Josie....her head was much tilted in the beginning...i hated having had to pick her up cause everytime that i did and when i put her back down she would twist herself around on the flooruntil she got some composure...it was awful

Josiewithheadtilt.jpg

Latest posts

Back