JUST 4 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

They are JUST PRECIOUS!

Is it time to get the boysYET????

-Carolyn

Can you get them a day (Or so) early???

-Carolyn

already tried that... her earliest day off is Thursday:(I called her this morning!

a little off topic...

I just recieved a phone call about a Keeshond puppy lookig for a home,we have a 1 year old keeshond and the lady said how gorgeous and welltreated our dog is and wants to give it to us. (this is comming from mygroomer, well not my groomer, Daytonas...LOL) What to do what to do...So I called the lady and left a message regarding the sex, age, andreason for rehoming.

My husband is going to FREAK! LMAO!:D

Even if we foster it until we can find a home...

Anyways, back on topic...

So is it Thursday?

You're Nuts! You're husband's right!

Back to Thursday??

Dogarnit! I had hope. At least you tried.

Do you have everything now or do you still have to go out and shop?

-Carolyn

I need some hay, and white vinegar to cleaneverything up, as the cage was built and sitting empty for about 1 1/2mos. now... but my husband has my truck right now, it has 4 wheel driveand it's needed today... I'll go a bit later.

My fish needs a light, and my dog needs greenies... So I do have some shopping to do, but no car...

Put NutriCal on the list if you don't have italready. It's key in case they go off of their feed, need to stimulatetheir appetite, give their immune system a boost, and hassome ingredients similar to what laxatone has in it for moving thingsalong in their system.

-Carolyn

Oh Keeshounds are absolutely beautiful!! We used to have one and it wasthe sweetest dog, mind you when they shed they shed huh LOL.

Ours was called Zsa Zsa we used to call her ya ya for her "cute pet name"

She was so loving and such a happy thing:):):)

Umm think you better soften your hubby up first with his favourite dinner or something and then tell him.:p

Problem averted!

The little pup has some families intrested in her now! And she shouldbe off in a few weeks!:)That makes me feel better, and it took allafternoon!

Well I have to get through tomorrow now, hmmmmmm.....

attachment.php

omgosh! that bunny laying on the bin looks like its eye is being poked out! LOL poor bun bun! lol

Cant wait till you Get Tucker and Buster! ::claps:: whoop whoop!

Oh poor you, I still have some shoppng to do, andI ahve to clean the cage out. But my husband is gone to the shop forthe rest of the evening, so it'll have to wait until tomorrow, now.

So I will have a busy day instore for me, YAY!:D

Then we get up, drop the dog off at my mums and go!

It's not long now!

Latest posts

Back