JUST 4 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyndsy

Reaction score
I think I'm more excited to be home than I was leaving for Mexico! LOL

I missed my puppy, and other members of the zoo sooooooo much!:(

Anyway Buster and Tucker come home on thursday morning!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No words can describe how excited I am... I know it's going to feellike an eternity waiting these last few days, but I do have lots todo!!!!

Any suggestions on last minute purchases and the kid of hay I should use? Or on how to make time go by FASTER???? LOL:)

We have the cage, carry home, food, litter, lots of toys, litter box,hidey hole, excercise pen, water bottles and dishes, the hay we aregetting the night before.

TTYS,

a ver excited Lyndsy:D

I'm confused and really curious about what isgoing on here...please fill me in, I really want to know. I'mgoing away for almost the entire month of May (my best friend has beengoing through a difficult time and will be returning to LA then, so I'mgoing out there to spend some time with her and my boyfriend's bestfriend's wife is having a baby in late April so we are going to Hawaiifor the christening) and I'm going tomiss my zoo so verymuch. Last time I went away for 3 days and came home to Basilwith a blockage and a ferret with pneumonia -- it was crazy.

Even though I don't know what's been happening, I'm so happy for you tobe getting your babies back -- I know how hard it is to be away fromthose little critters.

Jen

Her babies are not yet old enough to come home (see the lil' guy in her avatar?) She'll be getting them this week ;)

I just recieved the confirmation and we are meeting at 11:30 am on Thursday morning. :D

Our breeder also gave me a picture of them both. They are now 8 weeks old.

I'm just soooooooo excited!

Any suggestions on hay?

attachment.php

I can't believe how adorable they are!! How cool is that, only a fewdays to go. They are just way too cute! Better lock them up tight fromall the bunny nappers on the forum!

For bunnies 2-6 months you should feed alfalfa hay because it has morecalcium than the other kinds of hay. Once they are mature you canswitch to a timothy hay or somthing similar.

Good luck and you better post a bunch of pictures!!

Fergi's mom

Thanks for putting up that picture, I can never figure that out. LOL

Oh gosh, you don't even know how many pics you will be seeing of these guys in the very near future!!!!

They are just sooo handsome, as far as the alfalfa hay, i'll pick it up on wednesday night.

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! AHG! HOW DO I MAKE TIME MOVE QUICKER????? LOL

I'm glad I'm not alone, we can waste time together! LOL:D

Well asfar as wasting time I've done the following...

took my dog for the annual check up

laundry

computer

and a nap...

But it's still only 6:30pm on Monday!

ARGH!:X

What to do, what to do.......

Latest posts

Back