JUST 4 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tick Tock * Tick Tock * Tick Tock * Tick Tock . .

(That's not all of it, the rest of it is..)

AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :X

Sing my Tucker song to your Tucker when you get him.

It's sung to the music of Rubber Ducky.

Tucker Bucker, You're The One.

You make Play Time loads of Fun... :)

Tucker Bucker,

You're the Only One for Meeeeeeee...

TWO Tuckers on the Board. Yeee Hawww!!
They're Takin Over!

:dude: :dude:

-Carolyn

Oh my gawsh they rae some cute lookin Bunnies!!

There is nothing worse when you clock watch and are excited, good luck and have fun!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

JUST3 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

YAY!

Carolyn I love that song, I always make up songs for my boys, (thezooonly consists of males:?) The zookeeper is the onlyfemale! LOL

We sing the name song with Katannah Bananna

and for daytona we sing to the tune of if you're happy and you knowit... but only use his name, and he spins in circles untill we arefinnished. LOL

the fish we use the Jaws theme song, because all he does is circle thewater looking for food all day, hence the name nibbler...

So Tucker has a song, but what about Buster? The breeder was telling methat Buster looks out for Tucker, he's much more outgoing, and verybossy.

Tucker is the shy silent type, he loves to watch his brother bounce allover the place, and they never sleep seperated...AWWWWWWW:)Probably won't last too long, but I'm keeping myfingers crossed and hoping my little heart out!;)

I was going to gget some last minute stuff done today but, HOLY MOLY!We got about 25 cm of snow over night, and I think we are supposed toget more today...:shock:

At least it happened now and not Wednesday or Thursday...

:)

HeyLyndsy,

You'll have to show them, if you wish, in the next rabbit show wedo in here.
4_1_213.gif

Don't know what Buster's song could be.Didn'tBuster Brown have a song? Anyone old enoughto remember that?

What two littleLoves they sound like. Do you have to travel a distance to pick up the boys?

-Carolyn

Oh yeah, Buster Brown... I don't remember thatsong but I used to watch the show when I was really young. That wouldbe a great song,

Anyone know how it goes?

We have to travel about 1 1/2 hrs to 2hrs...:?but they are well worth it!

LMAO, about the show... I would love to.:DThey are TWO very handsome boys I must say.;)

-Lyndsy-

lyndsy wrote:
LMAO, about the show... I would love to.:DTheyare TWO very handsome boys I must say.;)

-Lyndsy-

Yes, I agree, WHOLEHEARTEDLY!

Two beauties with two very cool names!

-Carolyn

Speaking of names, originally their names weresupposed to be, Buster and Blaze, or Pumpkin and Peanut. We decidedafter learning that they were both males that Pumpkin and Peanu werenot what we wanted.

I still wasn't totally happy with Blaze either though, so I asked thebreeder to keep an eye on them for me to watch thier littlepersonalities.

And that's where we got Tucker from... Tucker always seemed as thoughhe was all tuckered out... and well Buster was the one intoEVERYTHING...:)

So that's where their names came from...

A little useless info for everyone... LOL:p

lyndsy wrote:
Speaking of names, originally their names were supposed tobe, Buster and Blaze, or Pumpkin and Peanut. We decided after learningthat they were both males that Pumpkin and Peanu were not what wewanted.

I still wasn't totally happy with Blaze either though, so I asked thebreeder to keep an eye on them for me to watch thier littlepersonalities.

And that's where we got Tucker from... Tucker always seemed as thoughhe was all tuckered out... and well Buster was the one intoEVERYTHING...:)

So that's where their names came from...

A little useless info for everyone... LOL:p

Not useless at all. I was wondering how you came up with suchcute names so quickly. It's hard to pick goodnames. Another reason why Tucker's such a great name is theway that they tuck themselves in.

-Carolyn

I actually just liked the name. Ididn't think about how he tucks himself until after I thought of thename. When I checked with a dear friend who isvery hard on names and she liked it too I knew it was aKeeper. You wouldn't believe how many names she nixed forCali.

Have to admit that I like Buster just as much though.Actually, with some of the names that people are picking for theirkids, (Apple - Gwenith Paltro's baby; or Coco - Courtney Cox's baby),Ithink thepet names are better.

-Carolyn

LMAO!

I totally agree! Some of the names out there are quite rediculous. Buster just sounds like a bunny name.

Buster Bunny!

I just ried shovelling the snow...:XNOT FUN! It weighs a freakin' ton!

Speak of the little devil...

(the little one beside him is not Tucker, it's one of their friends that is the same colour as Tucker)

lyndsy wrote:
Is that why you picked Tucker or is it because of where you live?

P.S. Just about a year ago, Buck and the Missus came up with a sign "Tucker Lane".

When I babysat their2 rabbits when they went to Californiaand adopted Fauna from them, we decided that "Tucker Lane" now had apopulation, so we adjusted it to renaming my town toTuckerTown. I changed my profile to reflect Tucker Town.

A month of twoago, some other membersliked the ideaandadjusted their city name as I haddone.As they say, immitation is the bestform of flattery.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back