JUST 4 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lyndsy wrote:
Well in the short time they have been home, I have found outthat, Tucker is a DIGGER! and Buster is an eater and a sleeper!LOL

Bunnies are great!:D

Tucker Tucker Tucker...a busybody already, ey?

So Buster's a Lazy Bones, ey?

I can feel your excitement, love, and joy over the computer lines. I'm So Thrilled for these Two Lucky Boys!

-Carolyn

They're halarios Carolyn!

Buster tries to sleep and Tucker charges at him full force! LMAO

They each have a seperate hidey hole, and Buster has learned that hehas to go all the way to the back ans curl up into a ball. If hedoesn't then Tucker who is almost twice the size of Buster, will ramhim! This is entertainment all on it's own! I think this is where I'llbe for the night! They are just too funny to stop watching! Are all newbunnies like this???? So active, and doing "binkys" so soon, or aremine just really odd???? LOL

Everytime they drop a cocoa puff I put it in their litter box, but Ijust realized they are having some trouble getting in it... I think Ineed to make some modefications! LOL

Not all new bunnies are like that. Somewill run and hide. Sounds like you're going to have yourhands full. You're in for a great night. They soundlike they're so happy and are already adjusted.

This is great news!! They know that they hit the Jackpot!

-Carolyn

That isn't even putting it midly...

For Katannah's bday he got a worm CAKE!

For Daytona's bday he got a dog birthday cake...

at christmas they each get more presents then my brother and sister (12&10yrsold) wrapped!

Do bunnies like to rip open wrapping paper??????;)

lyndsy wrote:
Areall new bunnies like this???? So active, and doing "binkys" so soon, orare mine just really odd???? LOL
My bunnies were all a little different. Basil hadn't beenhandled much, so she was really shy. Sage was out and aboutand doing binkys immediately! Daisy wanted all kinds ofcuddles as has Elvis. Orion was kind of a mix between Sage'santics and Daisy's cuddles.

Congratulations! New bunnies are so exciting.

Jen

YIPPEE, the boys have arrived. I am so pleasedfor you, Lyndsy, and for Buster and Tucker too. They sound as if theyhave made themselves at home already. I think you are going to have anexhausting few days ahead of you :D

lyndsy wrote:
well veggie cakes and wrapped gifts it is!

LOL

Oh My Goodness! :shock:

If you do that, STAND BACK.

So, what're they doin now?

-Carolyn

Oh guess what I got tonight???????

A lick on my toe!

They are already chinning EVERYTHING! One rubs one thing and the other is right behind to rub it over again...:?

Buster by far is the more adventurous one.

and Tucker does NOT like it when you put him back in his house after a free run... He chews the bars of the cage...:shock:

They've only been here a few hours and I already haved had to learn thier rules... LOL:D

They have had a full bowl of food and working on number two, and I justchanged their water too, as they like to put things in it!

Has anybody ever had levels in thier cage with new bunnies? The boyshaven't yet ventured up... Although they thought nothing about runningout the cage door to free time... LOL I was wondering if eventuallythey will make it up there?

Tucker is chewing on the chloroplast on the door of the cage because I made them go in thier cage... What a saucy boy!

:)

lyndsy wrote:
Oh guess what I got tonight???????

A lick on my toe!

They are already chinning EVERYTHING!

and Tucker does NOT like it when you put him back in his house after a free run... He chews the bars of the cage...:shock:

Tucker is chewing on the chloroplast on the door of the cage because I made them go in thier cage... What a saucy boy!

?

:)

Sounds Just Right.

Licks: Kisses of Love and Acceptance. Rabbits don't kiss - you know what. They kiss because they mean it.

As to Tucker: You Have Met Your Match!

*giggles*

Welcome to My World!

;)

-Carolyn

Well they definatly haveattitudes!:XThis is the faces i'm getting right now! Myhusband and I just had them out and about, all was fine UNTIL thedreaded BEDTIME!!!

They were both falling asleep while playing, but niether of them wanted to go to bed...:?

Funny little things aren't they? and hungry too... we're half way through our second bowl already!

Good news is, they pee in thier litter box, but leave little pooseverywhere else! but they already pee ONLY in thier litter box! I'mimpressed!

My breeder rocks. She did all this extra stuff with them for me, sheheld them lots, socialized them with people, and other animals, shetrained them to pee in a litter box... how awesome is she? I think mostof the reason they are adjusting so well is becasue she spent so muchtime with them.

Anyway, I'm EXHAUSTED!

See you in the morning,

Lyndsy:)

I am so happy for you. Your boys are Gorgeous. Ijust want to scoop them up and run away lol. I am so glad all arehappy. I love happy endings I mean beginnings. Am trying to waitpatiently for more pics. Must have more cuteness.

Tucker Buster lyndsy

Tina & Apollo

Latest posts

Back