JULY 9, 2005 - Boathouse Bunnies Party

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:X

angry-tantrum3.gif
angry-tantrum3.gif
angry-tantrum3.gif

Stanleysmommy wrote:

What's wrong with Razz? :?

THIS is what is wrong with me!!!!!
Carolyn wrote:
We'd LOVE to have you, and anyone else that can makeit!

Carolyn is whistling and dancing without me!!! :X
THEY are gonna have all this funWITHOUT me!
angry-tantrum3.gif

Raspberry

Don't worry, Raspberry!

We'll be laughing the hardest when we talk about your war stories from the party!

You're such a recluse! :laugh:

Did ya'll see Ras's face when some of you showed up without your rabbits?! :shock2:

She was mortified.

We'll be having fun, for sure, Raspberry, but it won't be the same without you and yours.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Well we can just have a party of our own on the forum! That'll show them! :X

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Stanleysmommy wrote:

Carolyn wrote:

angry-tantrum3.gif

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Stanleysmommy wrote:

Carolyn wrote:

angry-tantrum3.gif

Raspberry

Ya gotta get yourself some of those red sequined sneakers and click your way to the bbq...

"There's no place like Lakeville...clickclickclick..there's no placelike Lakeville...clickclickclick....there's no place likeLakeville.....clickclickclick."

POOF!!!!

JimD wrote:
Ya gotta get yourself some of those red sequined sneakers and click your way to the bbq...

"There's no place like Lakeville...clickclickclick..there's no placelike Lakeville...clickclickclick....there's no place likeLakeville.....clickclickclick."

POOF!!!!

I don't know about the red sequinedsneakers....I always thought Dorothy was a prissy littlesnit. I'm probably better off taking thebroom! It suits my personality better too!:mad:

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I don't know about the redsequined sneakers....I always thought Dorothy was a prissy littlesnit. I'm probably better off taking thebroom! It suits my personality better too!:mad:
Can you imagine the look on Carolyn's neighbor's face??!!??:shock:

"YIKES!!!! FLYING MONKIES!!!"

BunnyMom wrote:
Either of those two weekends would work for me. Just let usknow as soon as you can so we can plan.:)

Okee doe-kee!

Better for Saturday or Sunday ??

bunsforlife?? Any weekend better for you??

Anyone else??

Anybody??

EVERYBODY???

:dancing:

:wave: Hi!

I'd prefer to gather folks on a Saturday because then we could do lunchand/or dinner together without people having to worry about leaving by5. Besides, you can sleep in on Sunday and regroup rather than gostraight back to work.

As I mentioned, either weekend's good for me that Jim's picked out.

:sunshine:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
:wave: Hi!

I'd prefer to gather folks on a Saturday because then we could do lunchand/or dinner together without people having to worry about leaving by5. Besides, you can sleep in on Sunday and regroup rather than gostraight back to work.

As I mentioned, either weekend's good for me that Jim's picked out.

:sunshine:

-Carolyn
BunnyMom wrote:
Eitherof those two weekends would work for me. Just let us know as soon asyou can so we can plan.:)
bunsforlife wrote:
Like I said, doesnt really matter as long as I have somenotice to try and put in for a day off without pay =p
Saturday August 20 works best for me (it's right after payday ;)), so if everybody else is in agreement......

LET"S MARK IT ON OUR CALENDARS!!!!!:groupparty:

Latest posts

Back