JULY 9, 2005 - Boathouse Bunnies Party

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BunnyMom wrote:
BunniesBoathousePartyGrp2.jpg

Lookit me...like a grumpy old man!!!

71ocwi.jpg

I remeber watching Carolyn get NAILED by a waterballoon from behind. Iwas standing on the road up the hill. Great vantage point.SPLASH!!!!!

And look at SLG...she's SOAKED!!! She was the one who got thewhole thing started ***with a little help from mysupersoaker***;)

You bunch must have gone through at least 150 balloons!! Maybe more!

SLG was a victim of YOU, JimD! Who are you kidding??!?!?!?!?!

How convenient of you to be up on the hill and Raspberry inside theBoathouse during the time of the bombing. It was so hot thatday that it felt good to get one smashed on you. I'm readyfor another water balloon fight right now.

Ally dumping the bucket on top of Danielle's head is something I won'tsoon forget. I was grateful to SLG, Ally, and Mickaela forhelping me get the others.

I'd say our plan worked out very well, Girls. :highfive:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
SLG was a victim of YOU, JimD! Who are you kidding??!?!?!?!?!

How convenient of you to be up on the hill and Raspberry inside theBoathouse during the time of the bombing. It was so hot thatday that it felt good to get one smashed on you. I'm readyfor another water balloon fight right now.

Ally dumping the bucket on top of Danielle's head is something I won'tsoon forget. I was grateful to SLG, Ally, and Mickaela forhelping me get the others.

I'd say our plan worked out very well, Girls. :highfive:

-Carolyn

Grrrrrrr :disgust:

Thats ok carolyn... u looked like aturkey!!

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
Thats ok carolyn... u looked like aturkey!!
Ya know...when that balloon hit Carolyn from behind it did kind of look like a turkey's tail :p

Ally wrote:
I think he just needs some more "beauty sleep".

Ally

I'm thinking more like a beauty hibernation.

3-4 months should make some kind ofimprovement.

Jim, you stop itrightnow!

That's a beautiful picture, taken at a beautiful moment! No more ugly jokes!!! :X

Raspberry

DaisyNBuster wrote:
Oh you are all so lovely. I just want to give you all a great big group hug.

Note to Jim: "Jim what you saying about yourelf :disgust:, its not trueat all. You have such a happy, friendly,smiling face!

Vickie

Thanks Vickie.

I smiled soooo much that weekend that my face still hurts!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Latest posts

Back