JULY 9, 2005 - Boathouse Bunnies Party

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
361 days to go until the next bunnie party.....right??

I really miss you guys!This case of The Monday Morning Blues just hasn't passed since Helenleft on Monday. :sad:

I can't believe how fast it went and how great of a time we had! What a Great Group of People! :groupparty:

JimD and Danielle are coming back fora BBQ nextmonth. Anyone else that can/wishes to make the trip, c'moonnnup! :)

-Carolyn

Hey Raz!! Do they have sushi in Kansas?? ;)

Ya know......I was actually playing around with the idea of hosting next years party at my place in New Jersey.

JimD wrote:
Yaknow......I was actually playing around with the idea of hosting nextyears party at my place in New Jersey.
Well, if you don't have a motel as classy as the Sharon Motor Lodge, I'm just not coming!

Laura

Laura wrote:
JimD wrote:
Ya know......Iwas actually playing around with the idea of hosting next years partyat my place in New Jersey.
Well, if you don't have a motel as classy as the Sharon Motor Lodge, I'm just not coming!

Laura
Too bad we didn't get a chance to go swimming in their pool. :shock:

JimD wrote:
Laura wrote:
JimD wrote:
Ya know......Iwas actually playing around with the idea of hosting next years partyat my place in New Jersey.

Laura
That's why there was a window in the shower, so you'd feel like youwere outside when you're bathing. Almost as good, huh?

Laura wrote:
JimD wrote:
Laura wrote:
JimD wrote:

Laura
That's why there was a window in the shower, so you'd feel like youwere outside when you're bathing. Almost as good, huh?
If we went swimming in the pool, we would have looked like the carrotsthat Raz dumpedout......GREEN !!!:shock: EWWWWWWW!!!!!

Laura wrote:
That's why there was a window in the shower, so you'd feellike you were outside when you're bathing. Almost as good,huh?
:laugh:I'm cracking up big time here remembering Raz's impression of "streaking in the shower".:run:

We could of, we really could of! :shock:

Sprint, hop up, turn around- Sprint, hopup, turnaround-

OH! I forgot to tell you guys I got agood shot of the swimming pool! I really think we should have got adiscount considering there were no lawn chairs for us to siton...

8wfxv4.jpg

dootsmom wrote:
The next :groupparty:is in Kansas....right?!! :D

If I thought you all would make the roadtrip, I'd do it in a heartbeat! And this girl can plan aparty!

But since most everyonethatcame was from"out east" it probably doesn'tmake sense.
I am right in the middle of the US,almost exactly. And if there were a lot of other forum members thatthought they would come, then we could think about it. But if it'sgoing to be primarily the samebunch, then I think we shoulddefinitely takeJim up on his offer. There isn't a shadow of adoubt that he will be an extraordinaryhost!

I'm fairly certain we won't be able tocome back next year...:(But you never know, maybe I will winthe lottery between now and then and my hubby can quit his job orsomething!

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
OH! I forgot to tell you guys I got agood shot of the swimming pool! I really think we should have got adiscount considering there were no lawn chairs for us to siton...

8wfxv4.jpg
I'm so glad you got this shot of the pool. I didn't bring my camera.

:shock2:You have GOT to be kidding me!

-Carolyn

BunnyMom wrote:
Oooh! That's a great idea! We'd like tocome, too if we can!:):)
It would be so cool if you could make it.

We haven't decided which weekend in August, yet. Do you have any preference, in case you can make it?

Aug 27-28 is no good for us. I was thinking of maybe Aug 13-14 or20-21. I think we'll plan on going up early on Saturday, stayingovernight, and going home Sunday around 5p or so.

Hey FreddysMom!!! How about you & boyfriend, too?!?!

Dootsmom & hubby, too!?!?

Bunsforlife & hubby, how 'bout it???

"BUNNY PARTY PART 2"

BunnyMom wrote:
Oooh! That's a great idea! We'd like tocome, too if we can!:):)

We'd LOVE to have you, and anyone else that can makeit!

JimD will let us know when we're getting together again.

:yes:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back