Jenson's Rex Blog 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the babies look like caramels.....:nerves1
all pink and beautiful.
good luck!lol. give darala a hug for beautiful babies!lol

Jenson....what color Rex is Troy? Brown bunnies are my favorites, obviously, and his color is adorable. Is it some sort of Tort? He is absolutely gorgeous. There is just something about brown bunnies :hearts.

undergunfire wrote:
Jenson....what color Rex is Troy? Brown bunnies are my favorites, obviously, and his color is adorable. Is it some sort of Tort? He is absolutely gorgeous. There is just something about brown bunnies :hearts.
Yeah he is a tort. And he's just the sweetest thing!:biggrin2: One of his babies is a tort too, and I also have a tort with harlequin markings in the litter.

Photo's of the babies coming later!

Okay, here are the babies! I gave them letters so the people who want to reserve them can tell me which one they want.

Can see the colours coming now...some really weird ones. At the moment I am thinking I will keep the best marked magpie or the best harlequin and perhaps the tort. Not sure yet!

kitsABCD.jpg

kitsEFGH.jpg

kitsIJ.jpg

litter.jpg

So, there they are. My first litter of 2009! :blushan:

They are SSOOOO precious! I can't tell you how much of a smile those pictures just gave me!! :hearts:

OHHHHH :blushan:! I'll take "Baby A". Let me know how much including the cost of shipping and we can get him right on a plane to the US.

:ph34r2

[sup](....don't think I'm jokin' :p!)[/sup]

Oh Jenson, they're so precious. I'm officially in love with standard rexes now, thanks. :p

Baby H needs to come live with me. I'm so serious. If I was on your side of the world, I'd snatch that baby up in a heartbeat. :hearts

Holly

i agree..... hhhmmmm. which 3 to bunny napp.... i could pop them in my pocket and no one would know......lol loving the cuties like flashy

I will take B and H!:shock:

Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been really busy the last few days with my dog walking. I'm going to meet a dog in an hour too, I've been on the go all day already! :panic:

Day off tomorrow. :biggrin2:

The babies are doing great, all fat and healthy, Darla has been fantastic. We've got a few eyes starting to open now so they should be starting to come out for a wander soon. More photos coming tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back