Jenson's Rex Blog 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few more photos for you, I'll confess now...I got lazy and used my camera on auto, I am deeply ashamed of myself for slacking on photography and resorting to this. :p

roIMG_6369darla.jpg

Darla, who is looking very huge as you can see!

roIMG_6365darla.jpg

She is some sort of ninja bunny.

roIMG_6379troy.jpg

Handsome boy Troy.

roIMG_6390troy.jpg

Troy looking for some biscuit crumbs to clean up...

roIMG_6400hana.jpg

Hana...Uh oh, mum just caught me peeing on the carpet!

roIMG_6408hana.jpg

Gorgeous girl.

roIMG_6416leon.jpg

Leon.

roIMG_6431leon.jpg

Not impressed with the camera!

roIMG_6461hartrayne.jpg

Hart and Rayne having a grooming session.

roIMG_6471hart.jpg

Hart or Rayne, I'm not really sure which. It's hard to tell them apart if they're not next to each other!

roIMG_6505missy.jpg

Pretty Miss relaxing.

roIMG_6507missy.jpg

Uh oh...shouldn't have woken the beast...

:D

Fingers crossed I'll have baby photos soon!

I'm so excited about the prospect of baby rexy bunnies! I hope Darla's doing ok!

Love, love LOVE Troy, and Hart and Rayne..... Actually I love all of them!

And even on auto you have amazing pictures. No fair! :pssd: I am sure I've asked this before, but I forget now. What camera and equipment do you use?

Flashy wrote:
Those are beautiful pics :)

Any news on Darla?
Thanks. I'm still waiting! Right now she's just sat munching hay without a care in the world. I can feel the kits wriggling around though and they seem fine.

Come on Darla! :pullhair:

mouse_chalk wrote:
I'm so excited about the prospect of baby rexy bunnies! I hope Darla's doing ok!

Love, love LOVE Troy, and Hart and Rayne..... Actually I love all of them!

And even on auto you have amazing pictures. No fair! :pssd: I am sure I've asked this before, but I forget now. What camera and equipment do you use?
Thanks, she's fine and the babies feel like they're ready to break outta there! Still waiting for the big event though!

I use a Canon 400D with various lenses. I want an upgrade, but I don't think I deserve one now after using it on auto. :p

Elf Mommy wrote:
Happy Birthday!!! Sorry I didn't feature it on the news! It wasn't on the calendar. I've added it :)
Thank you! :biggrin2:

I thought it wouldn't be on there, or that it might be wrong, I usually don't put my real birthdate on websites. :rollseyes

All of your rex are simply gorgeous!

I love Darla's colour! If I ever have Standard Rex, I will definitley have to have a bi dalmation! Who is her babies daddy?

Troy is SOOO handsome!

I demand more pictures of your lovely bunch, Jenson!
Emily

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
Any Baby's YET??????????:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:
BABIES ARE HERE! FINALLY!!!! :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Got a beautiful litter of ten tucked up in a huge nest. Half are harlequin/magpie and the other half have no markings as yet.

Photo's coming as soon as possible.

They're gorgeous! I'm so chuffed. :dude:

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
All of your rex are simply gorgeous!

I love Darla's colour! If I ever have Standard Rex, I will definitley have to have a bi dalmation! Who is her babies daddy?

Troy is SOOO handsome!

I demand more pictures of your lovely bunch, Jenson!
Emily
Thanks Emily! :D

Troy is the babies daddy, they were born this morning, 5 are harlequin which I am over the moon about! I've been waiting sooo long for a nice harlequin baby! I will be keeping a harlie doe from this litter to breed to my harlequin buck Leon in future. :biggrin2:

Here's a first peek at Darla's babies...

Can't see much because I didn't want to use the flash, but there are ten kits hiding in there!

darlalit.jpg

:biggrin2:

they are soo... cute, all pink and little claws...
but 10! wow!!
good luck.
darla has her hands full......or teats full should i say! lol:p:sickbunny:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK!!!!

10 babies?!! That's amazing! Congratulations to Darla!

I can't wait for more pictures!!!!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

P.S. I have the Cannon 400D as well but you'd never know it comparing our pictures lol! :embarrassed:Yours are SO good! :D

Here is a quick clip of Darla's babies. I had the night vision on the video camera so you can't see any of their markings, but here they are! I am so happy. :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back