Introducing Penelope, Lola & Rupert!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rupert's new cage finally arrived onMonday! I can't even begin to tell you how happy he is nowthat he is in the new cage and in the room where he has his playtime. It has set my mind at ease a lot. We have setup his cage and the girls' cage in such a way that the two nest boxesseparate them, so they can't really see each other from inside theircages, but they can hear and smell each other. We switch theramp between the two cages depending on whose playtime it is.It has worked out really well!

The setup:
IMG_1148.jpg

Rupert's cage (aka "The Boy's Cage")
IMG_1149.jpg

Penelope and Lola's cage (aka "The Girls' Cage):
IMG_1150.jpg

Oh, and if it is possible, could one of the mods please add Rupert's name to the title of the thread? Thank you!! :)

f_j wrote:
Oh,and if it is possible, could one of the mods please add Rupert's nameto the title of the thread? Thank you!! :)
Okay, I changed it for you. Let me know if you want anything different.

Rupert is one lucky little guy. Great cage!

Haley wrote:
f_j wrote:
Oh, and if it ispossible, could one of the mods please add Rupert's name to the titleof the thread? Thank you!! :)
Okay, I changed it for you. Let me know if you want anything different.

Rupert is one lucky little guy. Great cage!

That is perfect! Thanks Haley :D

Thanks Jan and samixXx!

Here is Rupert, contemplating weight-lifting to be big and strong like his daddy:
IMG_1140.jpg

"I think I can, I think I can..."
IMG_1138.jpg

The inseparable girls (knock on wood!):
IMG_1121.jpg

Rupert sure has grown up to be a big good looking boy..i just love that adorable face!

Aww the girls are still pretty as ever :)

cheryl

cheryl13 wrote:
Rupert sure has grown up to be a big good looking boy..ijust love that adorable face!

Aww the girls are still pretty as ever :)

cheryl

Thanks cheryl!

I took some pictures of our babiestonight. Penelope and Lola are not very cooperative, theydon't stop moving! Rupert, on the other hand, doesn't mindposing.

Rupert taking a break from binkying:
IMG_1156.jpg

Penelope trying to eat the wrist strap on the camera:
IMG_1153.jpg

Lola before hopping into my lap:
IMG_1152.jpg

Thanks Haley! I completely fell inlove with Rupert's coloring the first time I saw him.Luckily, my boyfriend did too. We weren't supposed to get athird bunny until next year, but I showed him Rupert's picture and nofurther convincing was necessary!

LuvaBun wrote:
Your rabbits are allbeautiful - Rupert really seems to like having his picture taken :)

Jan
He likes to watch hockey on TV also

I haven't posted photos of my gang in awhile...so hear are some new ones. The Vacation Villa and thehammock were both Christmas gifts...they love them!!Especially the Villa.

Rupert cheering for the Toronto Maple Leafs:
IMG_1224.jpg

The girls enjoying their hammock:
IMG_1221.jpg

"Is this one for me??"
IMG_1178.jpg

Chilling in the Vacation Villa:
IMG_1217.jpg

Rupert just being cute:
IMG_1162.jpg

Tough life:
IMG_1207.jpg

Snuggle bunnies:
IMG_1186.jpg

Oh my goodness they are soooo cute!!! Where did ya get that Vacation Villa??

I saw those Hammock things in the pet store. Didn't know ifthey'd like that, thats really neat. Might have to get themone of those hehehe

Crystal - Thanks! I got the Vacation Villa from www.leithpetwerks.com. It is a great site!

jordiwes - I know, that picture cracks me up every time I see it! Rupert is the bunny flop king! LOL

Thanks Jan! Rupert does that just about every night, especially when hockey is on :)

Here are a couple more pics of my babies:

Penelope and Lola snuggling:
IMG_1256.jpg

Rupert resting after doing his bunny 500's:
IMG_1263.jpg

Latest posts

Back