Introducing Penelope, Lola & Rupert!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JadeIcing wrote:
Wow Penelope is alittle sister for Pebbles and Teresa!

This is my Teresa.

100_1561.jpg

She is adorable!! Is she full grown? She looks tiny!

Me oh my I am going bunnynapping!

Aww come one. I will give them back.:embarrassed:

JadeIcing wrote:
Aww come one. I will give them back.:embarrassed:

Hey, don't be greedy, I was looking at your blog and you have 4 adorable bunnies!! lol :tongutwo:

Very true! :(

What Cutie-Pah-Tooties!! :D

Penelope has a new game that she likes toplay. I lie down on the floor on my stomach, and she hops upand down my legs and on my back! She even poses for pictureson my shoulder. I'll upload the pictures that my boyfriendtook later. I'm sure Lola will join in this gamesoon. Just like a typical little sister, soon after Penelopediscovers something new to do, Lola joins in. My boyfriendmade them a couple of little play houses out of cardboard boxes thatthey seem to really like. Unfortunately, they also seem toenjoy pulling up the carpet!

We have some exciting news to share! Penelope and Lola aregetting a new baby brother on Sunday! He is a harlequincolored Holland lop and we are naming him Rupert. He willhave his own cage, but we are hoping that after the girls are spayedand he is neutered he will bond with them. He is my earlyChristmas gift from my boyfriend, who I finally managed to convincethat 3 bunnies isn't too many! I'll post pictures once ournew baby is home. I hope the girls don't get too jealous!

3 bunniesare definitely not too many.We have 3 (2 does and a buck) and wouldn't be without them. In fact, wetoo introduced the buck later on after getting the girls, and theybonded just fine after a few week's effort (they're all spayed/neuteredthough).

Actually, I lie a little - 3 bunnies are trouble but that's onlybecause they plot evil doings together and encourage naughty behaviourof each other! Wouldn't have them any other way. We'd have 4 if wethought the house could cope with it!

I bet you can't wait to get Rupert. He sounds gorgeous. Harlequins are sooooo beautiful. Really special. Is he a lop?

Sorry - just realised that you already said inyour message that he's a lop (silly me :?). Can't wait to see thephotos - I bet he's stunning.

^tracyplayle - your bunnies areadorable! It is nice to know that someone else has two doesand a buck and it has worked out well. I know what you meanthough - our girls are already partners in crime, we can't help butadmire their intelligence! We are extremely excited to getRupert. Do all three of your buns live together? Ordo they just have play times together?

Aww your girls are just togorgeous! They both sound just adorable:)

I will be looking forward to seeing pictures of your new boy Rupert(i just love the name!)

gorgeous snuggle bunnies!:)

IMG_1078.jpg

cheryl

Well, the girls survived their first vetcheck-up (I think they took it better than we did!). I amglad to say they are both in excellent health! We wanted tobe sure before we brought our new addition home on Sunday. Wewere very impressed with our vet, he seems to be a bunnyexpert. He even printed off lots of useful bunny info forus. We also got a tour of their facilities and discussed thespay procedure in detail, so that we'll be ready when the timecomes. Needless to say, the girls are happy to be home(especially Penelope, she was not thrilled about beingexamined!).

I caught Rupert dreaming today:

IMG_1116.jpg

He is adusting well to his new home. He is such a sweetheart,a bit shy but sooo sweet! We are still waiting on hispermanent cage that we have ordered, I think he'll be even happier oncehe's in that.

Latest posts

Back