Introducing Penelope, Lola & Rupert!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

f_j

Reaction score
I am finally getting around to posting photos ofour two new Netherland Dwarf bunnies. They are adjustingreally well to their new home. Penelope is a Chestnut doe andLola is a Siamese Sable doe.

I can't seem to figure out how to attach more than one photo....

Aww, so adorable. I have a siemese sable doe aswell. Its fun to look back at her younger pics and see how much she haschange in color!!

bbgrl20 wrote:
Aww, so adorable. I have a siemese sable doe as well. Itsfun to look back at her younger pics and see how much she has change incolor!!

Oooh, do you have a link to a post with pics of your siamese sabledoe? I'd love to see her coloring! I'm excited towatch both of my girls grow and see how they change.

aeposten wrote:
Oh my goodness, what sweet little girls! They would makegreat little wives for Oswald and Alfred!:D

-Amy

Thanks Amy! I'm sure your boys would be wonderful hubbies! They are adorable!

Yes those are beautiful bunnies...They are more mine than hers because I clean up the poop more the F_J.

Aww...what cuties!! Welcome home, Sweeties!! :D

BTW...you can go to tinypic.com and uploading your photos one-by-onethere. Just cut and paste the IMG link right into your post,and when you finish and push Send, you'll see the pictures right therein your post! :)

Rosie*

maherwoman wrote:
Aww...what cuties!! Welcome home, Sweeties!! :D

BTW...you can go to tinypic.com and uploading your photos one-by-onethere. Just cut and paste the IMG link right into your post,and when you finish and push Send, you'll see the pictures right therein your post! :)

Rosie*

Thanks! I'll try that.

I love siamese sable! It's a great colour and the changes it makes as the rabbit gets older make it very cool.

Mine went from this...
DSC05489.jpg

to this!
DSC06366.jpg

Oh wow, that is amazing to see how their coatchanges color. Minilops, your bun is the cutest little thing,how much does she weigh? I have a mini fuzzy lop but I think she's muchbigger than yours. Is there such a thing as dwarf lops? ordwarf fuzzy lops?

minilops wrote:
I love siamese sable! It's a great colour and the changes itmakes as the rabbit gets older make it very cool.

Mine went from this...
DSC05489.jpg

to this!
DSC06366.jpg

Wow! That is quite a change! Your lop is precious! How long did the transition take?

The girls are right at home now. Welet them out for several hours each evening, and they love their playtime! They are already developing very distinctpersonalities. Lola loves to play but goes back in her cageseveral times during her play time for a snack and a drink.Penelope gets very excited and forgets about going in to eat!One of their favourite things to do is chew their wickertent. Penelope prefers to stand on top of it like thequeen. I can't believe how much Lola's fur has changedalready! Enjoy the pics!!

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

Edited to resize photos.

f_j wrote:
Sorrythe photos are so large! I need to resize them before I postfrom now on!
Aww your babies are adorable!

I don know if tinypic does this, but if you use photobucket.com, afteryu upload them you can choose to resize them to message board or emailsize. Its great.

Keep those pics coming. Your girls are so beautiful!

Haley wrote:
f_j wrote:
Sorry the photosare so large! I need to resize them before I post from now on!
Aww your babies are adorable!

I don know if tinypic does this, but if you use photobucket.com, afteryu upload them you can choose to resize them to message board or emailsize. Its great.

Keep those pics coming. Your girls are so beautiful!

Thanks! I will try that right now. We have a ton of pics of them already!

BTW, I love reading about your three boys! They are precious! And I LOVE the name Mr. Tumnus!

Latest posts

Back