I ran out of hay..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can pick lots of grass and use it as a replacement for a little bit..... I'm sorry about this..

Who’s poops? Jasmine? Do you have infant gas drops and can you phone your vet to ask them what to do? Do you use a rabbit savvy vet?
Yes , no don't have gas drops .
My vet is rabbit savvy yes .

You need to feed her. She needs hay that's why her poos are so tiny, it's first sign of gut problems. Get some hay and feed her, aso give her extra water and food.

You need to feed her. She needs hay that's why her poos are so tiny, it's first sign of gut problems. Get some hay and feed her, aso give her extra water and food.
She's been having tons of grass.
She's not allowed greens

Her poops have gone all tiny
Jasmine's? That is a big sign of GI Stasis. Just realised that everyone is online. It isn't breeding that you should be focused on right now though. GI Stasis is deadly, and if not dealt with by someone who knows what they are doing, preferably a vet, Jasmine could die in less than a day. And I can tell that you care for her and that isn't something that I would want to happen.

Latest posts

Back