Hurricane Sandy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!!, glad everyone is okay. I was reading in chronological order the posts and kept waiting to read things were okay!!

Hi guys, sorry I didn't get on sooner. Everything is fine here. I had a rough night physically. The pressure made my fibro go crazy. I took strong painkillers and still was up until about 5 am. So when I finally got to sleep Joshua let me sleep. I didn't get out of bed until 1. We have power and it's just messy outside. I'm not sure if I will have to work tomorrow or not, depends on flooding and power.

I'm so thrilled every time someone in the path is able to check in and let us know they're ok! do we have anyone left unaccounted for?

Hello to All,

We're very fortunate here.
We stayed high and dry.
Kept power, except for a couple of short outages.
Family and pets are all safe.
Minimal damage in the way of some branches down and yard stuff blown around....but nothing major.
We ventured out this morning to see what the surrounding area was like, ... as I mentioned before, we were very fortunate.

I hope everyone is safe.

Glad to hear everyone has made it through. :D
We've been monitoring along with everyone else.
We have many relatives on the east coast. Any of them that lost power already have it back, thankfully.

I was just going to ask if anyone on here was out of power... but then they wouldn't be on here, would they?

Has anyone been getting any of that snow?

Latest posts

Back