Hurricane Sandy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you guys are still okay. I just popped in to let you know that you are all in my thoughts. I hope your fur babies arent freaking too bad. Petals seems to want more attention today. she actually asked me to give a head rub this morning and then let me and my cat hasnt left me alone since last night.

Rachel--I am so happy you made it through the night and that you still have power. Winds are getting stronger here and more rain but still have power.

April--I am so sorry you and your family and bunnies are having to go through this but I'm glad you're somewhere safe. The ocean where you are is phenomenal. OMG!!! I know the area well. Lived in Georgetown, DE for a few years when I was a little girl. Learned to swim in Lewis Bay:)Sending prayers all day and all night that your home and neighbors will be safe. This storm--oh my.

Birds are going crazy outside. Flying wildly and getting under the eaves of my house. I feel for them, they know something big is coming but they don't know where to go. Gracie, my kittie, is clinging to me and Harvey and Halo have burroughed under the sheets and are snuggling. They know something's up, too, I'm sure of it.

Stay safe and warm and dry everyone!!!

Its pouring here...and its sooooo cold! But I got some cleaning done :) Thats a good thing. Cleaned the kitchen, bathrooms, vacuumed, washed sheets, cleaned Gracie's hutch...all is well still just windy and rainy and cold...had to sedate the dog again and havent seen one my gray cat jackson. Our black cat and Gracie seem to be doing fine. As long as Gracie has plenty of food in her bowls, she doesnt care what is going on lol

took me 3 hours to get Rabbits Online forum to come up to check on you all. Went to women's bible group this morning. They are saying that 60 million people are being effected by this storm. Said lots of prayers for you. Keep in touch. Did you find Jackson??

Katherine...Good luck! I am hoping you and your pets make it though safely. I'm in Prince George and very nervous. After last year I thought we would not have to worry about another one for a while.

I feel the worst for my dog since he won't get to go potty for some time.

Katherine...Good luck! I am hoping you and your pets make it though safely. I'm in Prince George and very nervous. After last year I thought we would not have to worry about another one for a while.

So far, so good here in northern VA. My parents lost power for a little over an hour and ours has flickered a couple times. Wind has been picking up slowly over the past few hours. Bunnies seem fine--napping and acting their usual selves! The worst of it is supposed to ramp up (for us) around 8 PM and go until the early hours of tomorrow morning. Glad everyone's doing okay so far!

I'm glad everyone seems to be doing well. Every time I look outside and see how gray it is, I think about you guys.
I'm in SC about an hour north of LaylaLop and its been really windy here and it just started to drizzle. Not to mention its really chilly. I've had the wood stove blazing all day.

I think its going to get worse for y'all tonight, hang in there! Sending good wishes to everyone!

Just stopped in to say hope everyone is doing okay out east, I keep watching the news updates and hope everyone is safe!!!

What a crazy storm..........:(

Latest posts

Back