How did you come up with your nickname for the forum?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is my first name. Yes it ismyREALname, my mom gave it to me. It was also inthe movie The Birdcage. It was Nathan Lane's drag name. Star is whatmost of my family calls me, except my mom and grandma, they insist oncalling me Starina.

~Star~

Not sure why I chose mine,it was a long time ago. But I live in the Yukon and Daisy ismy Australian Cattle Dog that I've had since I was twelve.

Well, I'm 'me' ;)

But if you pronounce each letter - M.E. - it's what my little sis calls me: "Emmy" :)

~ Emily

well. . . katt is simply what i am called!

my real name is kathleen. . . my oldest sister named me (after i leftthe hospital. . . without a name) but i have never liked it. so growingup i was katie. all my friends started calling me katt in middleschool, and when i got into rabbits i used Katt's Rabbitry as myrabbitry name. i then went back to katie until this past fall. when ilived down in muskegon at college i had a roommate who is also a katie.it was easy for me to be katt down there as i am use to people callingme that.

but now i am back at katie, as that is what my family calls me. . . lots of back and forths on the name. . .

but i use katt for just about everything. . .

I wentthrough a Ghostbusters phase about a year ago, was really before mytime, but i like the films. I needed a new username, because i'd usedetdaalien all the time- Erin.T - E.T ... parents.

And seeing as how i'd had my firstlitter of rabbits, not me, obviously.. Ghostbuster...bunny:D

And Beckham likes to prowl round,chase cats and all sorts of nasties that come in the garden, so he is abit of a ghostbuster himself, bit of an old one.. bless him.

I couldn't think of a name and there was a juicyjuice drink on my desk, so I just went with that. Then i added theextra "e". I think someone already had juicyjuice or I justdid it to be cool :cool:

[align=center]Guess.

Naw, I'm in a good mood, I'll try to explain it. If you don't understand, poke me with a stick.

Mikoli
Pronounced Mick-O-Lee

Once upon a time, I was bored, as we all have been at some time inmy life. I decided to join Neopets (these were very dark times).Finding a name that wasn't used was rather a challenge. I used therandomise tool. Puh-lease, who wants to be called racheliscool_1201? Idecided to make my own name. This proved to be harder than I thought itwould be. Losing all hope, I slumped in my chair, trying to block outthe dull droning in my ear that was bordem.

Suddenly, a voice in my ear spoke through my bordem. Oi, Rachel.Just close your eyes and punch in random letters. "Yes," I told thevoice. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, turned around, and typedsix random letters. Opening my eyes, I stared at the screen. I knew Ihad found my username.

M. I. K. O. L. I.

Since that day, I left Neopets (It was boring me), and joined manyother things (including this forum). What should I use for a username?Why, Mikoli of course. My username for everything became Mikoli, orMikoli1201 (1201 is a special number :D).

:stikpoke
(Sorry, I have wanted to use that emoticon since I joined this forum. I like poking people with sticks. :D)
[/align]
[align=center]Rachel.
[/align]

I've always had a 'zoo' of my own, pets of all different types over the years.

Way back in the early days of the internet, when Prodigy was what thecool kids had (I was in 5th grade and probably 10 years old), I had tocome up with a username. My last name is Clark and I have a zoo, so Ichose Clarkzoo. But, Clarzoo flowed better when you say it- so that'swhat I used.

Since then Clarzoo has been my username for everything that is not highsecurity online. (meaning bank accounts, etc, I use something else)

Fun thread!

Mikoli-that's really cool how you came up withyours. I'll have to remember that-I always have a hard timecoming up with usernames, seriously-it's sad. I may have todo that one day:D.

Kezra is my cats name and Beau is the first 4 letters of my last name. Beau also means beautiful so "beautiful Kezra".

Well... I've been Mick's Mom ever since Istarted posting on forums/boards. Mick was our yellowLab/English Setter mix. We had to have him pts in July (hewas 15 1/2), but I just can't bring myself to make the change.

Starina wrote:
No matter how much time passes, you are always his mom. Don't change your name.

~Star~

That's what someone on a dog board said, too. Sometimes Ifeel like I'm not being fair to Caleb, our new guy (9 month old yellowLab), tho. I'll probably just add his name one of theseday.

I got the username babymaker64 because 64 is my birth year and babymaker because I make dolls that look and feel like real babies. Here is one of my little darlings.

199432121.jpg

When people ask me what I do for a living, I say "I make babies and sell them" It gets them everytime. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Latest posts

Back