How did you come up with your nickname for the forum?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havent got a website at the moment as I have just changed my name. Here are some more pics. Enjoy.

234416933.jpg

226709724.jpg

226709603-1.jpg

226709316.jpg

196936297.jpg

187468661.jpg

168928539.jpg

Wow! Babymaker, those are WICKED - but kinda creepy - no offense, I have an issue with dolls of any sort!

Anyways, ThatsMySimi came from my second house bun - Simi. (My first one was Somkey - I've alwaysh ad a thing with S's!) But some of you MIGHT remember that when I first joined, before I got Simi, my username was RiverOfTears, as it is for most non animal-y things. I was getting ready to join something - not sure what -but I know it WASNT Neopets!- and I was really upset and stressed out that day, so RiverOfTears just seemed right - weird, I know!
(incase I know any of you from another forum, I do by - AgilityPup, River Of Tears, Bobbibiggibbers(Dont ask, but my friends started calling me 'Bobbi'(Even though my name is ShayLee!) and sometimes you'll see me as DontTellMeLies, or just Shay*)

I LOVE THIS THREAD!

My username came from my dog because he's a Labradoodle or "doodle" for short, plus it fits me because I'm always doodling aimlessly.

ani-lover wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
babymaker64 wrote:
Anywhere from £150.00 to £600.00.

Love them!!!!

Wonder how much that would be here.
jadeicing, if i am calculating right it is $75 to $300
Actually £1 = $2 US (approx)so it would be just over$300to just over$1200. :)

Those dolls are beautiful, I cannot believe you make them! :shock:

babymaker64 wrote:
Anywhere from £150.00 to £600.00.

The British pound is currently worth about 1.6 times the American dollar, although it varies from day to day. (£65 is thus about $104; £12 is $20)

So a baby is $240 to $960.

Rainbows! :)

ani-lover wrote:
i dont know it completely confuses me. i thought i had it but i guess not.:?
I think you just went the wrong way, you halved it instead of doubled it. Never worry about it anyway, I only know because I have to convert thingsI see online to £ all the time. :)And I have to learn about it in Economics. :grumpy:

Polly is my nickname when i was born my mum wanted to call me Polly and my dad didn't so i was christened Rosemary, it was always my family's name for me but my friends caught on and at high school i was never called Rosemary it was kinda difficult to go back to lol.

If i am at work i am Rosemary but if i am outside work i introduce myself as Polly it makes life a bit confusing:D

:nicethread Mine is pretty self-explanatory. I have always thought the nose-twitching on bunnies is totally adorable.

Latest posts

Back