How did you come up with your nickname for the forum?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome thread! :nicethread

I joined this forum to do some research before I adopted my rabbits, soI just picked a name that related to rabbits (I never, ever expected tobe completely roped into this forum;)). "Dude" was added because I'm aguy:D. Although maybe "bunnygeek" or "bunnynerd" would have been moreaccurate:whistling.

Hi, Soooska is Susan (which is my given name)in Ukrainian.

I still curse my parents for giving me such an unoriginalname. I asked my mom why Susan, her answer to me was "Youlooked like a Susan when you came out" so I said and exactly what doesa Susan look like and she said "Like You."

Soooska:apollo:

Bunnydude, that's funny. I figured asmuch. It's nice to see guys like rabbits too. Myhusband is how I got Snuffles and he cried when we lost BunBun. Too sweet. A thank you from me for any guy wholoves any bunny! :highfive::bunnybutt:

I use mambo101 pretty much everywhere. Itoriginated from my really liking the movie The Mambo Kings whichinspired me to take ballroom dance lessons a few years ago.

Dan

Hey Dan, are you watching Dancing With The Stars?

I'm trying to talk my husband into taking Ballroom dancing, (he has two left feet) but he keeps saying no.

Soooska
usa-j.gif

I have been watching Dancing with the Starsuntil the baseball playoffs started. I am a total baseball nut so thatrules with me. Tell your husband a good instructor can teach anybodyhow to dance well. If I can do it, anybody can!:)

Dan

My name is Emily. My lil' sis calls me "Emmy".

m.e. = Em'-y

:lookaround

Mine is "I love Tego Calderon" without anyspaces and no caps. Tego Calderon is a reggaeton singer thatI am in love with. One day I plan to marryhim.

:heart::heart::heart:(Just dont tell my fiance!):heart::heart::heart:

Mine comes from me being atotal Master of the Disaster that happeneds & from my bunny b/cshe is a little Disaster b/c she like to chew & shredthings..:brown-bunnyI guessshe's just like me where the personality fits.

I got my name from the forum by choosing what Ilike. I was going to use bunnylover but i figured most people alreadyhad it and i wanted to be original.;) So, i chose my favorite thingsanimals (of all types) and added lover to it and i gotani-lover.:bunnydance::elephant::bambiandthumper

I've used his last name as my username sinceabout two months after we started going out. It was quiteimmediately apparent to both of us when we met that we were truly meantfor each other, and that we were what one another had been looking forin a husband/wife.

Something I tell people about us is that it would be un-natural for usNOT to be together...it was that natural and obvious that we were soperfect as a couple.

We met just before Thanksgiving 2003, and by March, he'd proposed, butwe'd already talked about it a lot and knew by Feb of that year (04)that we would eventually be getting married. It was fast,yes, but we were also engaged for over a year and a half...got married4 June 05. :)

I love that I'm married to someone that fits every single thing I'dbeen looking for in a man, and then some. We're quiteliterally a perfect pair, and are quite inseparable, and have beenaccused many times of being "joined at the hip". Hehe!

So, yes, I've been using his last name for quite some time. :)

He's my Prince Charming, and by far the most wonderful man I've everknown. :) My dad is a very close second...they'revery much alike. :)

missyscove wrote:
maherwoman wrote:
Mine isone I've used since my husband and I started going out.
You used his last name as your username before you were actuallymarried? Or did you just not make any new usernames betweenmeeting him and getting married?

That's completely adorable. It reminds me of something my mother would have said. :)

SOOOSKA wrote:
I asked my mom why Susan,her answer to me was "You looked like a Susan when you came out" so Isaid and exactly what does a Susan look like and she said"Like You."

Soooska:apollo:

Too cute! My daughter's name is Emilyas well, and that's one of her many nicknames, too. Funnythat I never made the connection...LOL!! :D

m.e. wrote:
My name is Emily. My lil' sis calls me "Emmy".

m.e. = Em'-y

:lookaround

Latest posts

Back