How did you come up with your nickname for the forum?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is pretty much the one I use foreverything. I came up with it back when I only had my dog,Missy. Scove, or Missyscove, is her nickname, so it soonbecame mine.

maherwoman wrote:
Mine is one I've used since my husband and I started going out.
You used his last name as your username before you were actuallymarried? Or did you just not make any new usernames betweenmeeting him and getting married?

I use my nickname for everything... my moms nickfor me is Bun Bun, so bunnies have always been associated withme.honeybunnie sounds better then bun bunand 8 ismy favorite number...:bunnydance:

Hey, Honeybunnie, thanks for theresponse! If you look at my blog, you'll see my last bun wasnamed "Bun Bun". Love him.

And thanks for all the responses guys and gals! :great::brownbunny

nuttinbutrouble is a nickname that mygrandfather gave me when i was very young. i'm the grandchild in thefamily that doesn't always play by the rules and pushes the envelopewhenever possible. the mischief i got myself into earned me thenickname. i can still see his smile and the twinkle he would get in hiseyes when he called me that.

Heather

Well my name is Cheryl Leighand when i first joined this forum i had 13 bunnies,so that is where cheryl13 came from:)

cheryl

At last count I had 2 Tarot decks and 4 sets ofRunestones!:D I am a pagan of sorts so the name just sort ofstuck and I use it for everything now!:D

Mine actually came about because of someone Imet online several years ago...he absolutely adored basset hounds,while my favorite breed of dog tends to be the beagle (bassets aresecond). I created the ID a few years ago because I was trying to thinkof an ID for another forum, and I was thinking of this friend,and...well...that's where it came from. :?

Runestonez wrote:
At last count I had 2 Tarot decks and 4 sets ofRunestones!:D I am a pagan of sorts so the name just sort ofstuck and I use it for everything now!:D
Sweet! I'm kinda-sorta druid/Taoist something-or-other!

My name is an email account I made but don't have any more.Stee is a family nickname based on our last name. My oldersister was "the" Stee, I was Jr. Stee :)yuck) or something likethat. Others identified us as the nature girl and, well,Laura who is now known as the lawyer chick. So I am NatureStee.:)

My hubby is Mr. Stee. Which is funny because it means that he took my last name!:D

Mine is pretty much self-explanatory.It is the name of my rabbitry. When I first started inrabbits, I wanted to name my rabbitry something that was around in thearea (if that makes any sense). Since there is no brooks, orrivers, or any type of landmark around, I looked up and thought aboutall the stars that were out that night!

Sharon

I was newat this,and this wasthefirst forum I ever joined.The only time I used theInternet was for informationand research.

I didn't want toreveal my name (I amshy), so I thought ofsomething that would berelated to this forumand rabbits. The Pebblesnamewas already taken, soPet_Bunny worked outfine. Besides, Pebbles ismy first Pet and Bunny.

Rainbowsis just a signature tosign off, andto wish everyone anice day.

Rainbows! :D

Mine is a nickname I have for Cookie. I call him honeypot sometimes.

Latest posts

Back