How did you come up with your nickname for the forum?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have alot of different user names. it alldepends what i am on. i just think that honey bunny is cute even thoughnone of my rabbits are named honey. but i always like the nicknamehoney bunny

Well, it is a long story. When I wasyounger I was really into LotR. Then I decided to get onneopets and my normal screen name was already taken so I went andlooked up a few elvish words and put them together for the name Ainadanwhich means 'holy human' because I am a Christian and we werecalled to be holy and concencrated to God. Anyways then Idecided to use Aina everywhere because it sorta sounds like a name andI am so used to typing it.

I just saw this thread! Woooo!

My screen name, "undergunfire", came from out-of-nowhere about 4 yearsago. I use this user name for everything....my email, myspace, forums,aol, ect. I have a huge obsession with vintage handguns (they are quitegorgeous).

So, I guess....guns fire....you're held under gun fire. Blah blah blah. You get it;).

I could have used "Bunny Tickle Bum". That is what my ex-boyfriend, now a good friend, calls me:D.

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

Jade Icing is my toon on the City of Heroesgame. Jade was a character in a book I read. Icing was because do to athread called cake or death I was invited to a S.G. Put it together.....

The net knows me as Jade or Jezebelle.

"CAKE or DEATH!"

"Ummm......cake."

"Well, we're out of cake. We only had three bits and we weren't expecting such a rush!"

"So my choice is, "or death"?................well, I guess I'll have the chicken."

lol! sorry! I just LOVE Eddie Izzard. I have all of his jokes memorized. I'm a dork :D

t.

JadeIcing wrote:
Jade Icing is my toon onthe City of Heroes game. Jade was a character in a book I read. Icingwas because do to a thread called cake or death I was invited to a S.G.Put it together.....

The net knows me as Jade or Jezebelle.

Oh jeez, this isembaressing... Weetwoo is both something I say together and separetly(Like "Weet" and "Woo"). They can mean a variety of things. Sarcasim,boredom, happiness, bliss, or something is "woo" or "Wee". I actuallymessed up about saying something was wonderful to my boyfriend andended up saying "It is woo..." and then trailed off (I have a shortattention- SHINEY!) Then somehow it morphed to Weetwoo one day.... Heis never going to let me live it down. :?:D 89 is the year I was born.
<3. RaE

I use CheyAut on all the forums I belong to(most are horse forums). That is my ranch name. It comes from my firsthorse (I still have him!) named Cheyenne Autumn, he is my horsey soulmate :)

Then I didn't get the confirm email (must've gone to spam folder orsomething) so I coudln't log on, and I couldn't find an email addy orANYTHING to get it resent, so I had to REtry getting a log in name, sowhen with CheyAutRanch :)

Jessi

Obviously, Tiny's Mom is because of Tiny. He wasmy first rabbit other than my childhood rabbits I had (and I did somany things wrong with them).

When we were on our way to pick up Tiny - all I knew was that thebreeder had a black buck that I could buy. I had done my research andwas searching for a flemish giant as I wanted a rabbit that would bebig enough to not be intimidated by the cats (wish I'd known aboutlionheads..ha ha...no intimidation there).

All the way up (2 hour drive) I played with names that went with black. Jack. Magic. Stuff like that.

But our family is known for our dry sense of humor (Art still wants toknow what drinking has to do with it). Somehow - the name "Tiny" justseemed appropriate. So what if he was 12 weeks old and something like 6pounds (maybe 4? I don't remember for sure but I think he was close to6 pounds). Tiny was the perfect name for him.

To this day, I love the name. We'll be showing folks our lionheads andthen say, "Would you like to see Tiny, our rabbit?" Of course theywould...so Art goes in and catches him (Tiny hates it and if he hearsvoices on the front porch he sometimes hides)...and Art comes out withthis 17 pound rabbit named "Tiny".

Either they're fascinated by him and want to pet him (and ask if any ofthe lionhead babies are his...)...or they are like, "oh no...will hebite me?"

Tiny is two years old now and I pray he lives almost forever...becausethey day he crosses the bridge...I don't know who I'll be anymore andmay have to change my name....

Maybe I'll be "BunMother"?

Peg

I use my initials, the 101ca is when I firstcame online in 98 there were alot of jil's so I picked the 101ca,Everyone in my family has 101ca as part of their online name.I only use1 name for all my onlining.

heh, Crystal, every time I see your name on theforum, Keane's song 'Crystal Ball' plays in my head. Now you're gonnathink I'm nuts if you haven't heard it.:lookaround

Latest posts

Back