Here's Ernest(ine) and Mitzie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

I love Ernest(ine)s expression in this picture. It must be somethingDutch rabbits have in common, as Pernod often lays down with this lookon her face. Both rabbits are beautifulGIRLS!!!!!- Jan :p

Praying for Mitzie. :bigtears:

Poor little baby.

-Carolyn

She's lost her eyesight, losing weight...she'sgiving up. :sad: She misses Carl too much. Poor Charlotte hastried everything. Mitzie will be joining Carl soon.

:bigtears:

-Carolyn

Please keep Charlotte in your prayers. She's having a hard time saying good-bye to Mitzers.

attachment.php

Poor Mitzie and poor Charlotte. I knowshe gave her the very best of care. Mitzie just wants to goto her daddy.

Praying for her safe delivery,

Laura

Oh My I didnt realize therewas a problem , Im so sorry Charlotte and Carolyn. this is not going to be an easy passing for anyone ,

Charlotte : Please read this to Mitzie :

Mitzie sweetheart , Know andunderstand we love you dearly ,If you feel the needto go to Carl it is alright , We understand ,Justknow you have the option to also stay here , withUs , We love you dearly and will trust your choice.

Oh Charlotte I am so sorry :(I am surethat MItzie holds you in a special place in heart for love and care youhave shown her. I will pray for her safe and comfortable return to herpoppa! :pray:

Hi Everyone, Thank you for your kindwords. Gypsy....I read her what you hadwritten just before I got on the Van (sobbing), at 1pm. Sheis still hanging on. She's in the house, on a verycomfortable, soft, bathmat. She is not in any visibledistress or pain. I gave her some romaine which she has onlymoved about, not eaten. This is so sad. I know thatif she does decide to go, Buck is waiting for her.I want her to stay but, it's not up to me.

Poor Mitzie, don't giveup. Charlotte love you so much. Buck willstill be watching over you. Remember the treebranches that you loved to eat.

Rainbows!

:hug:for you,times like these are never easy . I al sosorry for your pain .:pray:

:bigtears:Charlotte, I am so sorry. Thisis heartbreaking. Mitzie knows you love her. I am praying very hard forboth you and Mitzie. :hug:for both you and Mitzie.

Tina

Mitzie,

Wishing you strength and hope to continue on where ever you chooseto be, whether you stay here or you join Buck, he will see you atRianbow Brindge.

Your friend Bindy.

Charlotte, I will keep you in my thoughts, and will be senidng you warmstrong positive thoughts. Ariel xoxo (((((hugs)))) for Mitzie from meas well.

100_0623.jpg

Dearest Charlotte,

You know that even before Buck died, and the two of you had spokenabout taking his little ones, he was so content with You being the oneto look after his babies. I can hear his voice as clear as day saying,"I won't give them to anyone I don't trust where I didn't think they'dlive happy and without love. It's such a relief for me to know that'dootsmom' is taking them. It's a big burden off of my mind." He saidthat when he was in the hospital and I had put up that first postsaying that he felt he needed to rehome them.

Part of me wonders if he chose to die before the day came where he hadto see his rabbits taken out of the yard. He was extremely sad aboutthat, but he knew he was dying and that his time was near. He was veryvery tired. You picked up on that immediately. The two of you, Buck andyou, had such an understanding of your love for rabbits and eachother's depth of that love. What a special friendship you had. The twoof you didn't have to say much to know where the other was coming from.Losing Mitzie is almost like losing a piece of Buck again.
God knows that she has lived out these past few months with as muchlove and comfort as anyone could give. Whenever Buck used to talk abouther, he'd always say, "She such a sweetie." He was so concerned thatshe'd go downhill after Maxie died. As long as she had her daddy, shewas fine to live 'alone'. She had had a partner before Maxie, then hepassed. Then Maxie, and he passed, then her Daddy passed. A Girl canonly take so much heartache.

Buck was grateful for your friendship, your extreme gratitude atadopting 3 of his 5 rabbits, your understanding, compassion, and love.He died knowing that his babies would be well taken care of, and theyare.

It's proof that Mitzie's grateful to for hanging on as she has. Whenthe time is right, her last wish will be granted...to be happy,healthy, and with "her boys" again.

Thank you from the bottom of Buck's heart for the peace of mind yougave him. You were a true friend to the end. He and I knew you'd fallin love with her because she is such a good little girl.

Please give her a kiss on the head from me. Tell her that when she'swith her Dad again to make sure they take some time to visit TuckerTown.

When Buck needed help, you were the first one to answer the call. Hewill always love and watch over you. Although he's not in the physicalform anymore, he's still Buck and carries the love and special feelingswith him.

"Just another chapter, Dear." is what one of the last things he said to me in his final email to me.

I love you and thank you for what you did for Buck, The Missus, and hislittle babies. You are truly One in A Million. I'm honored and blessedto know someone as wonderful as you.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Back