Here's Ernest(ine) and Mitzie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dearest Friends, I am sad to say thatMitzi passed, quietly, a few minutes ago. She isnow with "her true love", happy & healthy again.Thank you all for your expressions of love & caring.It means do much. Thank you all. Hard totype.....back soon.

At peace at last...

ei8ac5.jpg

She finally is where she wanted to be all along.

:bigtears:

My prayers and thoughts are with You, Charlotte.

:rose:

Love always,
-Carolyn

I am so sorry Charlotte! You can rest easyknowing she is with her"true love" and im sure their firstconversation is going to be about the amazing care you took of her!

:heart:rest easy Mitzie!

:bigtears:Oh Charolette, I have no words at all except she was so verylucky to have you care for her, she knew you cared and so did Buck(that is why he entrusted her to your care).

I will be thinking of you.

:rose:

I don't know what to say. :( I'm so deeply sorry for your loss.

This is one of the last pictures of her thatwere taken Oct. 3rd. She is out in the pen withWinter. Mickey is outside, telling them that they areinvading his space. She already had, at this point, begun tostop eating. I had hoped that she would bond with Winter tobring her out of her "funk". Although she tolerated him, shereally didn't want his company.

She will be buried today, in the front yard, under one of the treesthat I got from the Missus' on Saturday. She is alreadymissed as she was the first to greet me when I came home or wentoutside.

On a lighter note, all the "hutch buns" are now inside forthe winter. Mickey had his first encounter with the Shop-Vaclast night. He thought he was going to attack the hose thatinvaded his territory, and win!! After a short"butt suck", he gave up!

Back