Here's Ernest(ine) and Mitzie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ernestine and Mitzi are both beautiful!

I'm still in shock over Ernest(ine)'s newly discovered "secret"! :?

About this "secret"I had to read through this post three times and still didn't know whereI got lost! :XSo then being the very intelligent person Ikeep assuming that I am, I went looking for another thread to findaccurate and up to date information. :X:XFor others who mightalso be lost...Buck will tell you the whole story on another threadabout you never know how the day will turn out.

Back to more pleasant matters. Whatbeautiful babies! I love this shot! She looks so sweet!

attachment.php

Just out of curiosity, did you buyanother bun like Maxi to try to help Mitzie adjust easier, or was itcoincidence?

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Just out of curiosity, did you buyanother bun like Maxi to try to help Mitzie adjust easier, or was itcoincidence?

Raspberry
Didn't buy "him." Local people's son "outgrew" the rabbit,which was an Easter Rabbit two years ago. We fostered "him."

Yes, we wanted to provide companionship for Mitzie and I waslooking for another bun to carry around in my front back, whichErnest(ine) does well. It seems the rabbits who adapted bestto the carry around scenario in the past for us have all been Dutches,so I thought it might work. Does, just the sex is differentthis time.LOL

Missy/Calbert/Mitzie, Mickie/Maizie will only stand for the pack for ashort while, then they become fidgety and start scratching and/ornibbling at the pack. Ernest(ine) enjoys the ride, and seemsto enjoy the attention. A pet communicator I met at a localpet expo claimed Ernest(ine) was quite intriqued by all the activitygoing on around at the expo, and darned if (s)he didn't seem like (s)hereally did seem interested in everything and had no fear with thedozens of dogs milling about, either.

Pet communicator did not "pick up" that "he" was a she,though. Heheh. Fortunately, I had not engaged hisprofessional services and was not out any money for our littleconversation.

Buck

Is she a Siamese breed? I can't think of the name of it right now, having major brain blockage today.

Beautiful rabbits though. I want a Dutch too, love those markings. Okok, I want about every rabbit breed known to man. Especialy a Flemishso watch yourself Carolyn. ;)

Only here could we exclaim

*GREAT BUTT SHOT!!* and know there are many more nodding in agreement around the world...

since I definitely did :p lol

Cher

They are both pretty bunnies. Mitzi is stunning. :) She looks kinda like Lenci.

attachment.php

lenci.jpg

Black pointed white, right? Isn't there another name to?

Lissa,

It's so funny you picked up on how Lenci and Mitzie lookalike. I think about that often and wondered if you'd sayanything. Lenci just has longer hair. Both girlsare beautiful.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back