Not safe how? should i get worried? i've been feeding it to her for maybe 3-4 days and she is eating alot more than beforePlease do not wash your hay. Not safe!
If you are worried about it being overly dusty take it outside and shake it out before giving it to your rabbit or try different hay like orchard grass.
If you dry it well it'll be fine. Instead of washing you can also put some hay into a bag or pillow cover with a zipper and put into your dryer for 15 mins, it will extract dust from your hay. If you use it on high temperature it will also kill mites (at 60C). Hay must be loose inside the cover or zipped bag, not full bag, less than 3/4.Does it mold on the same day¿ i wash it in small amounts so it would be eaten on the same day