Gotta Get More Bunnies Syndrome (commonly known as GGMB)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay, you ready for this. . .

broken cream english lop female

light grey flemish giant buck

blue/fawn harley holland lop

BEW blue sport mini rex with a blaze and a white foot or 2

broken blue velveteen lop

broken orange french lop

blue tort english angora

1 belgian hares (one rufus red, the other black and tan)

standard hotot

dwarf hotot

okay, i will stop there!

i just want one...

my ginger back...

a blue american rabbit (doe) 10-15 lbs

or a blue flem would do.. there jsut not as snuggly... the americans ihave played with are amazing! If any one know where i couldget one PLEASE let me know!

I just want a bun to cuddle again! I'm not fussy:) I still miss my Little Hoppy Hoppy and at times I think I want onejust like him, but at other times I feel if I got one too similar itwould remind me of him too much...

My son (who was technically LHH's owner...) wants a dwarf lop, but I'mworried that the cats would see the dwarf as too small...and more likeprey (although all my big cats were scared of LHH who would chase themaround!!)

I'd love a lop, too...with soft, fluffy fur...

But any snuggle bunny would do me!

Fiona

Daisy_and_Peaches wrote:
I have a thing for giant bunnies and the ittiest of the bittiest.
I have yet to see a Flemish ... Rabbit Show this weekend. :bunnydance:

Got to keep my GGMB in check.

Wouldn't it be something if Icame home with a Flemish and have thesame pictures as JadeIcing'sSamantha and Teresa, to compare withPebbles? :D

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Daisy_and_Peaches wrote:
Ihave a thing for giant bunnies and the ittiest of the bittiest.

Wouldn't it be something if Icame home with a Flemish and have thesame pictures as JadeIcing'sSamantha and Teresa, to compare withPebbles? :D

Heh! I would love that!

Pet_Bunny wrote:

He he, I know better... I plan to bring one home before hand and onlytake one carrier along then I'm not so tempted to take another one...:whistlingThat way my GGMB doesn't take ahold of meat the show... ;)Ok, truth be told, I'm so weak that the GGmbgets to me weeks before I plan to go to a show anyways! I suffer fromOCBD - Obsessive Compulsive BunnyDisorder.

Maybe I should hide Uno's carrier?... :ponder: (Although some awesome pictures of her would be neat...);)

There are lots of rabbits I would like to get. At the top ofthe list are:

Siamese Smoke Pearl Netherland Dwarf

Harlequin-colored lop

Rhinelander

Blue Dutch

Broken black Rex

Himalayan Mini Rex

Broken Polish

Dwarf Hotot

A black otter Britannia Petite:

Dixon%20BP%202005_0418Image.jpg

A blue-eyed white Netherland Dwarf:

netherland.jpg

I love these buns! I don't have any currently, I've been researchingrabbits for awhile now, reading everything here and on the internet :D.

I got a call from my vet about a lady that hastwo lion-lops that she needs to rehome? One is a "calico" colored oneaccording to the vet tech.
Got the extra cage....if I slide all the bunnies down maybe there'll be enough room.
What's one or two extra widdle mouths too feed anyway.

No....I think they're broken.:expressionless

JK :D

Somehow I just knew you would reply to this :)

The vet tech didn't have too much info except for a brief descriptionand a phone number. The owner is relocating to Idaho and can't take thebuns with.

I can call tomorrow to find out more if you want.
My car is in the shop for MORE repair...and MrsD is out of town, so I'm kind of stranded for the weekend. Not much else to do.

I really wanta fawn mini rex or an orange holland lop.

I also want one of JAKrabbitry's dutches (black), just cause of the work she puts into forming their personalities.

Back