Gotta Get More Bunnies Syndrome (commonly known as GGMB)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too suffer this syndrom (I think it's contagious)... there is 1 bunn at the top of my list...

A black otter Mini Rex

:happyrabbit:

_________
Nadia

I definitely have GGMB syndrome! Iwould love my fourth bunny to be another Holland lop - either a magpieor a chocolate.

I want:

- a blue magpie harlequin Holland Lop

- a broken black American Fuzzy Lop

- a REW, blue, frosty, or opalFrench Lop buck

I could go on but that is the top of my list! I won't be adding afourth any time soon but a Frenchie just may be my graduation gift tomyself in a few years.;)

Ooooh such a tempting topic, hehe I have beenordered to keep my bunny numbers out of the double digits (ordershanded down after I hit 36 bunnies) but I would love to have...

• an opal mini rex
  • a blue mini rex
  • an orange rex buck
  • a pair of NZ whites
LoL the list could go on but they're the ones i reallt want:Doh and i'd really love a flemish gianttoo:D

Just remembered anotherRex I want:

Tri Color:

TriRex.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/superjay3198/

OOh! I have GGMB Syndrome! The onlything holding me back is the space right now but once i get a biggerplace, I will dfinitely give in and get more bunnies! My dream bunniesare:

a liliac or opal standard rex

a californian

a white or black flemish giant

Berry-Whitewkit.jpg

a broken fawn french lop

HoneyPot wrote:
Snuggys Mom wrote:
Justremembered anotherRex I want:

Tri Color

OOhh me too me too!!!

I really love unusual coat patterns.

AnotherGORGEOUS Mini Rex was Marvin, a broken black, owned byMartin (proxima centauri). Binky free, Marvin.Still makes me sad.

:bigtears:

i haveGGMB syndrometo theextreame it goes past jsut bunnies. it goes to all specias of animalsand i also have how i will keep them planned.

when im older an dhav eenough money and space i will have -

• a horse or 2 as i love riding!
  • 2 or more dogs but i would definatly get a brown and white and a balck and white spinger spaniel
  • coupel of chinchillas
  • couple of ferrets
  • a rescue hedghog or 2
  • tortoises
  • ducks
  • donkeys
  • more fish
  • maybe some guinea pigs
of course i will rescue most of the above!

i also have planned the layout of keeping lots of outdoor animals eg iwill ahve a big run where not jsut 1 or 2 rabbits live but a familylive and they will come into hutches at night and they will havetunnels to get to the hutch area which they will walk throguh as i willfeed them only in their hutches so i dont have to run roudn to catchthem!!

:bunnydance:back to the actual topic!! lol :bunnydance:

i dont really mind what sort of bunnies i ahve but i i suppose if i got the choise i would have-

• lion heads
  • rexes
  • some giant somthing!
  • netherland dwarfs
  • some more mini lops
  • dutches
  • english lop
  • holland lop
cant think of any more!! lol :colors:

As im only 15 yrs oldat the minute, my dream list will have to wait a very long time!!!

I have a flemish giant already....on to my list

Lion head

Lionlop

English Lop

French Lop

Dutch

Polish

Dwarf Hotot

Mini Rex

and

whatever else comes along

I'm definitely not in the looking for anymorebunnies anytime soon, however there are a few breeds that I WILL ownone day, even if it's a long time off. I want:

american fuzzy lop (in any color, I love the breed)

another dutch, preferrably a light fawn/champaigne type color

a checkered giant

a giant chinchilla

a cinnamon (such a gorgeous breed)

a thrianta

I want a broken chestnut lionhead doe named Hyzenthlay :D,

a black and white fuzzy lop buck,

a Holland lop, and a black otter Netherland dwarf doe. :bunnydance:

I have had my eye on a trio of mini rexes at mylocal shelter for about a year now. Apparently they have a very strongbond. They have been at the shelter for far too long. :(

minirextt4.jpg

Where do I start? I don't have time or space for any more rabbits, but here's my wish list:

For James:
A holland lop, mini lop, or frenchie. Any color, he just loves those lops!

For me:
-Rex, standard or mini
-Velveteen lop (new breed, it has the body of an English lop, size of a mini lop, and fur of a rex!)
-English Lop
-Tan
-Silver Marten
-Giant Chinchilla
-Flemish Giant
-Palomino
-Harlequin Dutch
-bun of any breed with harlequin color
-Rhinelander
-English Spot

And Miss Bea, a gorgeous harlequin lionhead belonging to Tinysmom that I will bunnynap one day!

Ooh! I want a Velveteen Lop, too, butI know a breeder who is breeding Mini Rex with Mini Lops instead ofEnglish Lops (may not ever be a recognized breed, but I can't wait tosee how they turn out!). I don't like the "Roman noses" onthe English Lops.

The orange Holland buck inthe background is the bunny Iwanted to get lastyear. However thebreeder didn't want to sellhim, as he did wellat the show.

fctats.jpg

Now the buck is available andnot used for their breedingprogram, the breederwill hold him for me,until I can take him.

Another Gotta Get More Bunnies Syndrome, isa Flemish (I haven't seen oneyet), but with all the storiesI hear from this forum,really perks up my interest.

Rainbows! :)

Latest posts

Back