Gotta Get More Bunnies Syndrome (commonly known as GGMB)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pet_Bunny wrote:
The orange Holland buck in thebackground is the bunny I wantedto get last year.However the breeder didn'twant to sell him, ashe did well at the show.

Now the buck is available andnot used for their breedingprogram, the breederwill hold him for me,until I can take him.

Aw, Pebbles is getting a husband! How exciting!

:)

Haley wrote:
He and Pebbles would make a wonderful couple!
It might be a while,we are still waitingfor our dog to settle down.Pebbles does not like the puppyand avoids him like theplague. Both arestill trying to dominatethe other when we havethem together. So I don'tknowwhat will happen whenwe try to introduceanother bunny. Thisbuck has been usedfor breeding,but weplan to neuter him ifwe get him. How willhe feel after havinga harem of does toone lonely Pebbles. :?

Rainbows! ;)

Pet_Bunny wrote:
This buck has beenused for breeding,butwe plan to neuter himif we get him. Howwill he feel afterhaving a harem of doesto one lonely Pebbles. :?
He will be one VERY lucky little boy!

Pebbles is WAY better than a whole herd of brood does!!! Pebbles ROCKS and everybunny knows it!

:)

He may spray for a while after he's neutered. It's not nearlyas bad as pre-neuter spray, but they can still spray peesometimes. Shadow still does this occasionally and it'sbeeneight months since his neuter. This isn't thecase with all neutered rabbits, but I wanted you to be prepared, justin case. :)

Pet_Bunny, keep in mind that Pebbles gets onfine with Coco! And male/female pairs are often times rather easy(compared to other matches) soI think it will turn out fine!You can always borrow Spice to find out how she reacts. ;)Ofcourse, I may not get him back. But seriously, I think she should begood and I can't wait to see a ton of pictures of him!

MyBabyBunnies wrote:
keep in mind that Pebbles gets on fine with Coco!And male/female pairs are easier.

You are right MBB. Itonly takes a day or twofor Pebbles and Cocoa (also adoe) to sort out theirdifferences, then they becomethe best of buds.

35143.jpg

35145.jpg

When can I get Spice? :colors:

Rainbows! :D

I'd have to have an English Angora :D
Jenny.JPG

Any color will do!

I'd also love:
- An English Spot
jan%2004%20037.jpg

- Opal, dark steel grey and/or blue British Giant
monarch3.jpg

- A Polish
polish.jpg

- A Rex
rex01.jpg

- any other little bunny that happens to cross my path and wants me to take them home :)

I would love to bring a golden or fawn coloredFlemish Giant male into my home and complete the two girls and a boythat I already have. However, The bunnies usually find me and worktheir magic to get brought home...hehe.

On the other hand, with a Flemish, I'd have to work out the housing arrangements...heh.

Blyre

While I definitelywant to adopt any future bunnies, I have my heart set on a VelveteenLop :inlove:

[align=left]
317613623_0f59c3c93a_o.jpg
[/align]
fromBarbi Brown'sBunnies

What a gorgeous bunny! :inlove:

cheryl

cheryl13 wrote:
What a gorgeous bunny! :inlove:

cheryl
I want one, lol, there's a lady here in aus working on velveteen lopsbut she's crossing (i think) mini rex and a lop breed (can't rememberwhich one) to get them, they have much shorter ears than the ones beingbred in the USA but are still so cute!!

JadeIcing wrote:
I have a flemish giant already....on to my list

Lion Head
English Lop

French Lop

Dutch

Polish

Dwarf Hotot

Mini Rex

and

whatever else comes along

Thought we should revisit this since alot of us have brought new rabbits home.

Lion Head I know which one, TinysMomhas her.

Lionlop

English Lop
Dutch Harlequin
Polish
Dwarf Hotot
Mini Rex Like this one

mouse4.jpg

Enderby Island Rabbits
and
whatever else comes along

Edit:eek:h and changed my list

I have 13 and i could keep going if only i had more time I would really like

Another nethie from germany ( i have an opal agouti buck called dennisand the german nethies have really thick coats compared to our englishversions, He is such a cozy bun to cuddle)

A dalmation nethie

and a couple of dwarf lionheads cross your fingers squishy is due on tues 13th!

MyBabyBunnies wrote:
I want:

- a blue magpie harlequin Holland Lop

- a broken black American Fuzzy Lop

- a REW, blue, frosty, or opalFrench Lop buck

I could go on but that is the top of my list! I won't be adding afourth any time soon but a Frenchie just may be my graduation gift tomyself in a few years.;)

Some one was wrong... :bunnydance:

:laugh:But that was a whole TWO MONTHS ago! Fora bunny addict like me, 'not getting another for a while' means I won'tbe bringing a new one home within 7 days! ;)

Oddly enough I didn't have a tri-color on mylist and I should have...

Latest posts

Back