Gotta Get More Bunnies Syndrome (commonly known as GGMB)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a man sort of near me that breeds blue, black & lilac otter Holland lops. I WILL HAVE THEM!!!! They are so stinking cute that I would consider breeding them (once we have a bigger place/ a lot more research on what it takes to be a breeder). Here's a pic of one (not from the man near me): lilac otter
Also, Flemish giants in any color but white. My husband really likes Netherland dwarfs so I'm sure we'll end up with some of those, too.

I'm pretty sure I've added to this thread more than once over the past 2 years, but why not again?

The bunnies I must have:

-Holland Lop. Probably more than one. I love them all but broken marked ones are my favorite, as are sooty fawns and tortoiseshells.

-Mini Rex. Also probably more than one! We're loving the chocolate colored ones.

-Flemish Giant: any color!

-French Lop: I love big loppies. Any color.

-Thrianta

-Netherland Dwarf: Otter and sable marten are my favorites.

-Mini Lop

I think I'm noticing a trend in ear style....

JadeIcing wrote:
Lionhead - Ziggy

Lionlop

Any Dutch

Dwarf Hotot

Mini Rex Black

American Fuzzy Lop - Gobo

Jersey Wooly - Chubbs

English Lop

Conti

After he show today....

More Nethies and Polish.....

STANDARD REX! Holy crap they are awesome.:shock:

Mini lop
English lop
Flemish Giant
Angora (without having to take care of the hair lol)
Something with blue eyes.

I have two brothers that I got when they were handful-sized - and I crave to have more! I'd love to have a Champagne d'Argent, since the breed is falling out of favor; I'd like to see a resurgence in that lovely color. The Dwarf Hotot is a very charming breed, and I'd also love to have a Himalayan Dwarf; little bunnies are so appealing. A Havana would drive me up the wall with joy - they're such GORGEOUS buns.

I have always wanted a continental giant for such a long time now...one day i hope to have one or.. two...but not for a long time yet...my other little bundle of joys already keep me busy as a bee:D

Latest posts

Back