Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never. Never have, and i never will. You could say that in Estonia there's an underpopulation of pet rabbits-those that aren't for sale from breeders are EXTREMELY hard to come by, and only one in 10 vet businesses deal with rabbits, how many of them professionally, is hard to say. Had a horrible old "rabbit vet" who didn't even tell us what was done to our poor ill bunny...
As such, keeping happy and healthy (breeder and pet) buns is quite difficult here, so it would just be hella lot confusing.
Hey, here's a picture of how horrible our big-bag-feeds can be:Screenshot_20200824-140915_Messenger.jpg

The person below me has seen feed bags with even more horrible nutritional stats.

Yes, the pet store where I get Oreo's litter has the worst food, treats, toys, and more.
The person below me knows what
Screenshot 2020-08-24 at 8.41.21 AM.png
means.

Not at all. My motorcycle hasn't been out of the garage since January 1st. Had plans on going to Grand Junction, Sturgis, and to Alaska with friends--we usually take a Summer ride and then a winter cruise--not this year. The person below likes to bar-b-que.

False, I start school tomorrow.
The person below me is taller than their parents.

Nope, i'm pretty much a midget. I have been stably 1.57 tall for the past 2-3 years now, so i think i'll be this short for the rest of my life. When my other friend is 1.65 and another girl around 1.8, i feel even more tiny.... Heck, even a third-grader is nearly as tall as i am!
I start school on next monday, why're yours so early?

The person below me has done something elementarily stupid and thought about it later....
I just did, 5mins ago.

Very true.
The person below me has an exotic pet (that's not a bunny).
@Catlyn our school always starts early for some odd reason.

Do ducks count as exotics?...

The person below me has never been on a roller coaster.

False I have been on a few and I always feel motion-sickness. It always seem so fun but my motion-sickness truly drag down the experience. I always end up trying to focus on one point just to not vomit.

The person below me want to go to parc Astérix

False.. I have NO IDEA what that is 😆

The person below me loves walking in the summer rain

Ya I make quite a few I just don’t like getting messy with the clay.

The person below me has an accestor who was an outlaw. 😱😜

I am actually VERY allergic to all types of fish exept tuna *and I LOVE tuna)💙
The person below me loves Carmel popcorn

I used to, but i am recently getting brain freezers all the time... I guess i have to wait to get one of my teeth fixed to try it out again. (Idk what's wrong with it, if too cold/hot whatever food or liquid gets in it, my whole gum will freeze in so much pain.... I will have to get a number in september.)

The person below me has healthy teeth

Back