Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, I love rice. If I go too long without my rice I can become a bit grumpy. I feel bad for my dad that grew up eating potato but now is stuck with major part is rice 🤣

The person below me can make extremely good burritos

@HJ :) @Hermelin @Oceanie i have also done the myers-briggs test (think it was that name) and i got INFP-T.
False. I could not make a burrito if someome spared my life for it. I have never ever made one.

The person below me sometimes lucid dreams. I'm having issues with mine being a bit too vivid and painful. (Dad had told me that i screamed out at night)

True, i have terribly lucid and realistic nightmares.

The person below me likes to dress retro / old fashioned.

True. I wear shirts with classic rock bands on them (ACDC, Queen).
The person below me has an outgoing rabbit.

Yes and no. Storm would rather range alone if he had the choice for it, he doesn't "want" us that much. He will occasionally let be cuddled but he will make big black pearl/space eyes and soon bite if he thinks that he wants no more.
Lümi on the other end would gladly stampede into the door if it meant someone was there to greet him. My sister came over to visit and in an hour, Lümi flopped himself full-on out right next to her. She even got kisses before leaving.

The person below me has a rabbit who thinks paper is tasty.
I have to be so careful when i draw in Lümi's room-the moment i leave my sheets unguarded they will be chewed on.

False
The person below me sings horribly. I can't sing well to save my life, lol.

Yes! If i didn't, i wouldn't be able to converse here. My native is estonian, second and third are english/russian(still bad at it) respectively and there are fragments of languages i have learned from tv serials and my friends.

The person below me listens to music while doing artistic activities. I just love vibing to good tunes when i'm being creative!

Ooh, I do! I can't draw without music or something else to listen to.

The person below me likes to eat raw fish

Never tried it, and i would never want to try it plainly either. Maybe one day in a proper sushi, but raw/salted just like that-never. It's just something that i find unsettling.

The person below me eats (that small grain-ish thing that baby fish come from, inside a she-fish's stomach) don't know what it's called, in any shape or form.
I personally find that some pan fried fish have nice tasting (whatever it is)

False, I don't and never will as Oreo gets anxious easily.
The person below me is not vegan, but doesn't eat meat or animal products much.

False, I don't and never will as Oreo gets anxious easily.
The person below me is not vegan, but doesn't eat meat or animal products much.
Well I like tuna and crab better than beef (Which is what my family raises)
it's like half and half

The person below me has a goofy bun

Latest posts

Back