Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True! I love spinach, cilantro, and brussels sprouts, but I'm not a fan of broccoli. I always add spinach to my quesadillas, salads, and egg bakes. I prefer my brussels sprouts really salty, how about you?

The person below me can not believe this thread has so many posts!

True. I'm going to the beach next month!
The person below me is running out of ideas for this thread.

No, i almost never wear hats anymore, even in winter. I just hate that all the hats, even "winter" ones don't keep my ears from freezing over, wind still blows through. I've been wearing warm earmuffs for colder weather for about three years now. It has been extremely sunny this year so i also bought a sun hat, which i wear more often because i just can't wear sunglasses atop my normal ones, and i don't want to pay extra for summer-specific vision glasses. I wanted to switch over to lens, because i just can't stand the way glasses look on me. But my mum said no, because she thinks lens are too expensive and only for adults.
The person below me also has/had to wear glasses.

True. I do wear glasses, though yesterday I got contact lenses.
If the person below me could go anywhere, and anytime they would go to...*insert place and time*

I would go to the UK, to year 2009, so that my whole family could be english. Then i would have no problem directly showing them advice on the forums, also everything is more accessible there than here. I could also use the links to find already trusted bunny vets and perhaps my whole life would be different!
Or i would want to visit japan, china or spain or brazil and learn the languages there.

The person below me dislikes *enter something*

Depends on what you call long. I have owned buns for 1.3 years, and that counts as short for me.

The person below me is not natively english.

False, but I taught my neighbors bunny to use a ramp. All I did was put a treat at the top of the ramp and left it there until he figured out how to get to the treat on his own. I did this every day for 4 days and then he just knew how.
The person below me is freindly.
YEAH!!!!!!! One of my 3 bunnies figured out the ramps yesterday! I followed your advise and it only took 3 days. The bribe up was a trail of Crasins (ramp 1) and the next bribe up was Digestive Papaya pieces/Pellet pile (ramp 2). When I went to bed, I saw the bunny had figured out down too as it was on the second floor on its own! THANK YOU for your encouragement!! :)

YEAH!!!!!!! One of my 3 bunnies figured out the ramps yesterday! I followed your advise and it only took 3 days. The bribe up was a trail of Crasins (ramp 1) and the next bribe up was Digestive Papaya pieces/Pellet pile (ramp 2). When I went to bed, I saw the bunny had figured out down too as it was on the second floor on its own! THANK YOU for your encouragement!! :)
No problem!
Depends on what you call long. I have owned buns for 1.3 years, and that counts as short for me.

The person below me is not natively english.
False my native language is english.
The person below me is learning a second language.

No, i'm continuously learning second, third and fourth languages, all on my own through interacting on the internet. I still sk much suck at third and fourth ones though..

The person below me is bilinguar.

True, English and swedish that’s two language. I can only understand my mothers language if it’s simple sentence and take directions. 7 years of trying to learn french and I can only present where I come from, age, my family, say goodbye, hi, thanks and that I don’t speak french. At least I can ask where the beach is in french. I’m really bad at learning language and a slow learner. I even have trouble with my own language, so it’s a surprise I managed to even learn english and survive 7 years of french without failing the class. I get jealous of people that have easy to learn language while for me it takes a lot of work. Because I was so bad at learning language my mom stopped trying to teach me Tagalog because when I was 3 years old, I could still not speak swedish and had to get extra help with language until I was 12 years old. Anything with language is my weak point. I even had teacher adviced me to stop learning english because I would fail the course. So I’m not that good at language.

The person below me have seen cats the musical.

No, i didn't go to watch it because the trailer alone managed to set me off-the design just looked too odd.

i'm out of ideas...
Enter a statement

False, I never managed to like star trek. I’m more a doctor who and star gate 😂

The person below me is good at cooking food

False, I never managed to like star trek. I’m more a doctor who and star gate 😂

The person below me is good at cooking food

ehhhhh... not REALLY.

The person below me is just loving quarantine and they have zero idea why people are complaining.

Sort of? I mean, i'm mostly holed up in my house like a hermit or something, so i can just focus on improving my drawings, bonding with my buns and binging youtube. If i need to go to the city though, i get anxious and stressed when there's a buuunch of people around. I once hightailed from a store just because of that...
But other than this, i feel almost no difference anymore. I do not get why people can't just stop complaining, follow the rules and sit inside so that the viridae can be stopped sooner.

The person below me also feels the same/similar way.

Latest posts

Back