Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True mostly, but I will be needing a filling soon and braces or Invisalign.
The person below me wants to touch a Rex rabbit.

Yeees! Storm has an average coat, and Lümi has a silky soft one, but i wanna feel a rex's coat too, and one of the angoras!

The person below me has done that already.

True, but I don’t dare baking at home often. My mom always get mad when I bake because I make different kind of pastries and sweets. If I bake any kind of food I will only get critics, so not really fun doing it at home. When you only will get bashed for the things you do 😂

Yet I always get ordered to bake when my mom is going to a party or need to fix desert.

The person below me enjoy going to comic-con events

Never been to one but i would love to do so in the future!

The person below me has created proper oc's with proper backstory, links to other people, personalities etc.
I'm just curious! I'm designing my own and would muc appreciate advice if anybody has any!

False, I've never heard of it.
The person below me is very bad at giving advice.

false/true depends on what advices you want and seek. If I have no experience or read about it/study, it will be horrible advices ☺️

I’ve often acted as the friend everyone comes to, to seek advices from.

The person below me use other forums

I do use other forums- mostly RO and Nameberry Forum (for my OCs).

The person below me likes to try different cuisines. My dad was a very adventurous eater and he always had our family try new foods and cuisines- the reason why I'm not a picky eater.

True, but I'm very picky with them.
The person below me works out of the city they live in.

True, but I technically live in the town I work in because I'm there all the time!

The person below me owns a rabbit that has helicopter ears (one up, one down)

I just don’t like getting messy with the clay.
You don't like getting messy! How?! I do pottery and love when it gets all over your hands! My favorite part of doing pottery is when you center the clay, it makes me feel so in control. How about you?

True, but I technically live in the town I work in because I'm there all the time!

The person below me owns a rabbit that has helicopter ears (one up, one down)

You don't like getting messy! How?! I do pottery and love when it gets all over your hands! My favorite part of doing pottery is when you center the clay, it makes me feel so in control. How about you?
False, but I want one.
The person below me is older than 21.

False/true not a fan of them because I love pets with fur but I will still act like a love struck fool when I see them 🤣

The person below me like listening to Elvis Presley songs

I have never listened to one.
The person below me likes older music more than modern music.

True, did it with my friend I got something with INFJ.

The person below me know how to write poems

Nope, but my sister does! And she is really good!

The person below me has a Flemish Giant.

Latest posts

Back